小船只
Small vessels?
他们统计并征用了民船
It’s the list of civilian boats for requisition.
民船
Civilian?
我们需要的是战舰
We need destroyers.
小船可以直接在海滩接人
Small boats can load from the beach.
风浪太大
Not in these conditions.
我宁愿被淹死也不愿被炸死
Well, I’d rather face waves than dive bombers.
你说得对 这天气轰炸机来不了
No, you’re right. They won’t get up in this.
皇家工兵团在用汽车搭建码头
The Royal Engineers are building piers from lorries.
涨潮的时候也许能派上用场
At least that should help us when the tide comes back.
六小时后就知道了
Well, we’ll know in six hours’ time.
不是三个小时涨一次潮吗
I thought the tides were every three?
幸好你是陆军 而我才是海军
Then it’s good that you’re army and I’m navy, isn’t it?
来了 征服者号♥
There. Vanquisher.
船员去哪儿了
Where’s the crew?
大概搁浅后吓跑了吧
Probably got spooked after they ran aground.
在海滩上四散逃走了
Scarpered up the beach.
为什么
Why?
因为我们在防线外 说不定敌人就在那儿
‘Cause we’re outside the perimeter. Enemy could be right there.
我们最好躲进去吧 兄弟们
All right, best shut ourselves inside, boys.
就等涨潮了
Wait for the high tide.
还有多久
How long’s that?
三小时后吧
Every three hours.
我帮他压♥迫♥止血了
I’ve put a bit of pressure on it.
包扎了一下 让他舒服点
Strapped him up, made him comfortable.
怎么了
What?
伤得很重 父亲
It’s bad, Dad.
要不掉头回去吧
Well, should we turn back?
都走这么远了
We’ve come so far.
爸 那是我们的飞机吗
Dad, is that one of ours?
那是亨克尔轰炸机 冲着那艘扫雷舰来的
That’s a Heinkel. They’ll go for that minesweeper there.
我们是不是得准备救人了
Hang on. Shouldn’t we stand by to pick up survivors?
先保护好我们自己吧
To do that we have to survive ourselves.
你出去看下涨潮了没
Poke your head out. See if the water’s come in.
你话还真多啊
Talkative sod, aren’t you?
一点迹象都没有
It’s barely come in at all.
-妈的 -冷静下
– Fuck’s sake. – Calm down.
有退潮就有涨潮
What goes out comes back in again, right?
可还要多久啊
Yeah, but how long?
喷火战斗机
Spitfires!
加油
Come on.
加油 加油
Come on, come on.
爸 他打中了
Dad, he got him!
是啊
Yeah! Yeah!
亨克尔轰炸机走了
The Heinkel’s moving off.
是的
Yeah.
不好
Oh, no.
喷火战斗机冒烟了
Smoke from the Spitfire!
注意看有没有降落伞
Watch for a parachute!
你是德国人吗
Are you German?
荷兰人 我是荷兰人
No, Dutch. Dutch!
商船舰队的
Merchant navy.
我是来接你们的
Here to pick you up. To help you.
你下船干什么
Why’d you leave your boat?
怕德国人袭击
In case the Germans come.
我们在海滩上等着
We wait up the beach.
和士兵们一起等涨潮
With the soldiers. Wait for the tide.
你回来就说明涨潮了
You came back. The tide must be in.
涨是涨了
Coming. Coming, yes.
但还要几个小时才能浮起来
But more hours till we float.
几个小时
Hours?
那你回来干什么
Why’d you come back?
我走之前船还没这么重
Not so heavy when I left.
没发现降落伞
No ‘chute!
祝你好运 柯林斯
Best of luck, Collins.
柯林斯 你听到了吗
Collins, do you read?
他落水了
He’s down.

Dad.
爸 小心引擎
Dad, watch the engine.
他落水了 没有降落伞
Dad, he’s down. There was no ‘chute.
父亲 没有降落伞
Dad, come on. There was no ‘chute.
他说不定死了
He’s probably dead.
真是的 我听到了 彼得
Damn it, I hear you, Peter! I hear you!
万一活着呢
He may be alive. Maybe.
我们也许能救他
We may be able to help him.
不行 这样我们会暴露的
No! Then they’ll know we’re in here.
他们为什么要对我们开枪
Why else are they shooting at us?
看弹孔的排列
Look at the grouping.
他们在练射击
Target practice.
去把洞堵上
Go. Plug it. Go, go.
我们得堵上
We have to plug it.
那你先上
After you, mate.
准备好了吗 撞
You ready? Go!
这怎么才起得来 扔掉压舱物吗
How do we get off? Do we need to ditch some ballast?
减重 船需要减重
Weight! Do we need to lose weight?
对 减重
Weight. Weight, yes.
是的
Yes.
得有人下船
Somebody needs to get off.
看谁自愿了
Well volunteered.
不需要谁自愿
We don’t need a volunteer.
我知道谁该下去
I know someone who ought to get off.
就是他
This one.
他是德国间谍
He’s a German spy.
别傻了
Don’t be daft.
他是个德国鬼子
He’s a fucking Jerry.
你们都没注意他一声不吭吗
Have you noticed he hasn’t said a word?
我注意到了
‘Cause I have.
他根本就不会说英语
He don’t speak English.
哪怕会说
If he does it’s with an accent
也是一股浓浓的德国酸菜味
that’s thicker than sauerkraut sauce.
你胡说 跟他说
You’re daft. Tell him.
好啊
Yeah.
那你说
Tell me.
你说啊 吉布森
Tell me, Gibson.
你说啊
Tell me!
你快告诉他啊 老天
Tell him, for God’s sake!
法国佬
A frog.
妈的是个法国佬
A bloody frog.
一个贪生怕死的插队的法国佬
A cowardly little queue-jumping frog.
吉布森是谁
Who’s Gibson, eh?
某个死去的躺在海滩上被扒光的英国人吗
Some naked, dead Englishman lying out on that sand?
你好歹也埋葬一下他吧
Did you at least have the decency to bury him?
我帮他一起埋的 以为那是他战友
He did. I helped him. I thought it was his mate.
-说不定就是他杀的 -不是他
– Maybe he killed him. – He didn’t kill him.
我们怎么知道
How do we know?
敦刻尔克海滩上全是英国人尸体
How hard is it to find a dead Englishman on Dunkirk beach?
他没杀人
He didn’t kill anyone.
他只是跟我们一样想离开海滩
He was just looking for a way off the sand, like the rest of us.
他们还没练够吗
Haven’t they had enough practice by now?
大概要打到这船浮不起来为止
They’re trying to make sure she won’t float.
能浮得起来吗
Will she still float?
减重就能
Float, yes. Yes, with less weight.
谁该下船自己最清楚
And we know who’s getting off.
你不能这么做 他是法国盟军
No, you can’t do that. He’s French. He’s on our side.
去啊 快出去
Go on. Up you go.
他一探头就会被打成筛子
As soon as he pokes his head out, they’ll slaughter him.
那也比我出去强
Better him than me.
这不公平
It’s not fair.
活命还讲什么公平
Survival’s not fair.
讲个屁
No, it’s shit.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!