可以开一下门吗
Could you open the door?
有人听到吗
Hello? Can you hear me?
快开门
Open the door!
听到了吗
Do you hear me?
他想出来
He wants to come out.
你为什么把他关起来
What have you done? Locked him in?
让他出来吧 我的天
Let him out, for God’s sake.
有人吗
Hello?
放我出去
Let me out!
你没掉头
You haven’t turned around.
是的 我们还有任务
No. We have a job to do.
任务 这就是艘游艇而已
Job? This is a pleasure yacht.
你们是业余水手 又不是海军
You’re weekend sailors, not the bloody navy.
而且你都这么大岁数了
A man your age?
我这一辈人发动了战争
Men my age dictate this war.
为什么要让我们的后辈奔赴前线
Why should we be allowed to send our children to fight it?
你就该待在家里
You should be at home!
战火蔓延过海峡的话
Well, there won’t be any home
哪还有家可言
if we allow a slaughter across the Channel.
它掉头了 我去追他
He’s turning tail. I’m gonna get after him.
祝你顺利
Good luck.
注意油量 你还剩15加仑
Watch your fuel. You’re at 15 gallons.
15加仑 收到
15 gallons, understood.
祝你好运 柯林斯
Best of luck, Collins.
柯林斯 听到了吗
Collins, do you read?
不行
No! No!
下去 下去
Get off! Get off!
你们俩滚吧 这船够挤了
Piss off, the both of you. It’s too crowded.
你们不能丢下我们
You can’t leave us!
腾点地方吧
Make some room!
不行
No!
下去吧
No! Get off!
你们再折腾船就要翻了
You men, leave off. You’ll capsize the boat.
这一路上已经翻过两次了
She’s gone over twice on the way out here.
冷静一下 这周围还有很多船
You have to stay calm. There are plenty of boats.
冷静
Calm?
等你也挨过鱼雷炸 再叫我冷静吧
Wait till you get torpedoed, then tell us to be calm!
你们穿救生衣了吗
You have life jackets?
他们穿了
Yes, they do.
别慌 小子 这里浪不大水不冷
Don’t panic, boys. The water’s not too rough or too cold.
我们返回海滩
We’re heading back to the beach.
去多佛海岸吧
Let’s go to Dover!
这种小船可没办过穿过海峡
We can’t make it across the Channel in this, lads.
只能回海滩等下一班救生船
We need to get back to the beach and wait for another ride.
你们先在水里等等 保存体力
You men in the water, float here, save your strength.
我们会回来接你的
We’ll come back for you.
船桨准备
Oars in!
预备 划
Together, pull!
预备 划
Together, pull!

Pull!
预备 划
Together, pull!

Pull!
预备 划
Together, pull!
躲不掉的 小伙子
There’s no hiding from this, son.
你这小船能干些什么
What is it you think you can do out there, on this thing?
不止我们 政♥府♥下了征召令
There’s not just us. A call went out.
我们并不是唯一响应的
We aren’t the only ones to answer, you know.
你们连枪都没有
You don’t even have guns.
那你有吗
Do you have a gun?
当然了 303步♥枪♥
Yes, of course. A rifle, a 303.
那这杆枪帮你躲过了轰炸机和潜艇吗
Did it help you against the dive bombers and the U-boats?
你这个老顽固
You’re an old fool.
我绝不回去
I’m not going back.
绝不回去
I’m not going back.
快掉头
Turn it around.
我不会掉头的
I’m not turning round.
给我掉头
Turn it around!
赶紧掉头
Turn it around…
-冷静点 伙计 -调头
– Calm it down, mate. – Turn it around!
等等
Wait, wait!
冷静点 伙计
Calm it down, mate.
乔治
George?
乔治
George!
你都干了些什么
What have you done?
你会没事的 乔治
Okay, you’re all right, George.
你会没事的
You’re all right.
等下 好了
Hang on. Okay. Okay, just…
对的 就这样挺好的
That’s it. That’s good enough.
这能帮你压♥迫♥止血 就这样
It’s gonna keep some pressure on. There we go.
就这样
There we go.
能听见我说话吗 乔治
Can you hear me, George?
加油啊 伙计们
Come on, lads!
使劲 伙计们
Come on! Come on, boys!
临时码头
It’s a pier.
涨潮了的话就能用得上
For when the water comes in.
已经开始涨潮了
The tide’s turning now.
你怎么知道
How can you tell?
尸体被冲回来了
The bodies come back.
那边的高地步兵
Hey, Highlanders!
高地步兵吗
Hey, Highlanders!
你们去哪儿
What’s that way?
有艘船
A boat.
在那边搁浅了
She’s grounded.
涨潮的话就能浮起来了
Not when the tide comes in, she’s not.
勇敢点 兄弟
Be a brave lad.
跟你和道森先生一起来
You and Mr. Dawson?
是我这辈子最光荣的事
It’s the best thing I’ve ever done.
你会没事的 一定会的
You’re all right. You’re okay.
我只进过海军青年团
Sea Cadet. It’s the only thing I’ve ever done.
没关系 喝点水吧
It’s all right. It’s okay. Just have some water.
我告诉我父亲
I told my dad…
尽管我上学时一事无成
I’ve done nothing at school
但总有一天我能成就大事
and that I would do something one day.
说不定还能登上当地报纸
Maybe get in the local paper.
我的老师也能看见
Maybe my teachers would see it.
好了 休息一会儿吧
Okay, get some rest.
等你好了我还需要你在甲板帮我呢
I need you back up on deck as soon as you’re able.
不行了
I can’t.
什么
What?
我看不见了
I can’t see.
长官
Sir.
西边的法军被迫撤退了
The French have been forced back on the western side.
防线还没失守吧
They’re still holding a perimeter?
目前还没
For now.
我是长官 快让道 让一下
Officer coming through. Move yourselves. Move yourselves!
驱逐舰呢
Where are the destroyers?
有一艘就快来了
There’ll be one soon.
就一艘
One?
昨天被击沉后 防波堤一次只允许停靠一艘
After yesterday’s losses, it’s one ship on the mole at a time.
仗都打到脚边了
The battle is here.
为什么还这么抠门
What the hell are they saving them for?
因为下一仗
The next battle.
是为英国而战
The one for Britain.
飞机也要省着用
It’s the same with the planes.
英国近在眼前
But it’s right there.
你几乎就可以…
You can practically…
可望不可及 上校
Seeing home doesn’t help us get there, Colonel.
他们必须派更多的船来
They need to send more ships.
每拖一秒敌人就推进一丈
Every hour the enemy pushes closer.
已经征用小型船只了
They’ve activated the small vessels pool.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!