我们在西边的炮弹射程范围内
We’re in artillery range from the west.
要是有船沉了
If anything else sinks here,
防波堤就堵住了 我们就被困住了
the mole’s blocked and we’re stuffed.
我们不能从海滩上船吗
Can’t we load from the beaches?
强过俯冲轰炸时干站着
Better than standing out here when the dive bombs come.
-不可能 -水太浅
– It’s impossible. – Too shallow?
因为吃水超过一米的船都无法靠近
‘Cause anything that drafts over three feet can’t get near.
要把人运上驱逐舰 小船不够
We don’t have enough small boats to ferry men to the destroyers.
那就全靠防波堤了 先生们
The mole it is, then, gentlemen.
你能游过来吗
Can you swim it?
爸 能再近点吗
Dad, can you get closer?
太冒险了
Can’t risk it!
坚持住
Hang on.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
下方发现残骸
Wreckage below.
又一架德军BF109战机
Is it more of the 109?
不是
No.
是福蒂斯长机 完毕
It’s Fortis Leader. Over.
他逃生了吗
You think he got out?
我没看见降落伞
I didn’t see a ‘chute.
记下他的位置
Record his position.
然后设置航向128
Then set heading 128,
高度305米 完毕
height 1,000. Over.
航向128 高度305米 收到
Vector 128, angels one. Understood.
福蒂斯2号♥ 燃料情况
Fortis 2, what’s your fuel?
50加仑 完毕
50 gallons. Over.
50加仑
50 gallons.
好 时不时告诉我一声
All right, keep letting me know.
我的油表被打坏了
My gauge took a bit of a knock back there.
你调头回去吧
Shouldn’t you turn back?
不用
No, no.
只是油表坏了而已
I’m fairly confident it’s just the gauge.
-船要沉了 -切断缆绳
– She’s going down! – Cut her loose!
伤员怎么办
What about the wounded?
弃船 弃船
Abandon ship! Abandon ship!
切断缆绳 把船开出去
Cut her loose, and push her off!
不能让船沉在防波堤里
We can’t let her sink at the mole!
快把船开出去
Push the bloody boat off!
救命
Help us!
想到下面来吗
Do you want to come below?
暖和多了
It’s much warmer.
没有风
It’s out of the wind.
给你
Here you go.
别管他 乔治
Leave him be, George.
他在甲板上更安全
He feels safer on deck.
要是你挨过炸 也会这样的
You would too if you’d been bombed.
潜艇
U-boat.
是潜艇
It was a U-boat.
再给他倒点茶 乔治
Get him some more tea, George.
好 我们大概五分钟之后到
Right, we’re about five minutes out,
爬升到610米 完毕
so climb to 2,000. Over.
会消耗更多燃料
That’s more fuel.
我知道 但我不想再挨突袭
I know, but I don’t want to get jumped again.
保持适当高度
Let’s get a decent altitude.
这样可以俯冲攻击 完毕
We can dive down on the bastards from above. Over.
收到 高度610米
Understood. Angels two.
完毕
Over.
好了 高地步兵
Right, Highlanders.
再给你们找艘船
Let’s find you another ship.
快
Come on.
其他人继续爬 爬到甲板上
Everyone else, keep climbing. Climb on the deck.
爬到甲板上
Climb on the deck.
小心头别撞栏杆 小心
Watch your heads on the rail. Watch it.
对 继续往下 拿块毯子
That’s right, keep going down. Take a blanket.
往下走 穿上这个
Down you go. Put this on, my love.
往下走 继续走
Down you go. Keep going down.
下面给你们准备了好喝的茶
There’s a nice cup of tea for you down there.
继续往下走
Keep moving down.
拿块毯子
Take a blanket.
腾出点地方
Try and make some room.
继续走 小伙子们
Keep moving down, boys.
这边
This way.
下面给你们准备了茶
A cup of tea down there.
对 往下 往下走
There you go. Down there. Move down there.
你朋友怎么了
What’s wrong with your friend?
他在找快速逃生的路
He’s looking for a quick way out.
害怕沉船
In case we go down.
我们这是在往哪开
Where are we going?
敦刻尔克
Dunkirk.
不不不 我们得去英国
No, uh, no, no, we’re going to England.
我们得先去敦刻尔克
We have to go to Dunkirk first.
我绝不回去
Look, I’m not going back.
绝不回去
I’m not going back.
你看
Look at it.
我们去的话会送命的
If we go there, we’ll die.
我懂你的意思 孩子
I see your point, son.
我们设定一下航线吧
Well, let’s plot a course.
你端着茶下去暖和暖和吧
You can take your tea below and warm up.
彼得 还有地方可让他躺下吗
Peter, have we got space for a man to lie down?
有
Uh, yeah.
来吧
Here, come on.
小心
Careful.
小心
Careful.
这里
Just in there.
我再给你倒点茶
I’ll get you some more tea.
他是懦夫吗 道森先生
Is he a coward, Mr. Dawson?
他被炸♥弹♥吓坏了 乔治
He’s shell-shocked, George.
吓得反常了
He’s not himself.
他可能再也无法♥正♥常起来了
He may never be himself again.
给你
Here you are.
40加仑 福蒂斯1号♥
40 gallons, Fortis 1.
40加仑 收到
40 gallons, understood.
11点钟方向有一架亨克尔轰炸机
Heinkel, 11 o’clock.
它打算轰炸扫雷舰
She’s lining up to drop her load on that minesweeper.
有战斗机吗
Fighters?
它右舷有一架BF109战斗机
Yeah, 109s off her starboard.
我来对付轰炸机
I’m on the bomber.
打中了
Got him! Got him!
它转向了 你肯定打中了
Oh, she’s turning. You must’ve damaged her.
护航机去哪儿了
Where’s the escort?
我看到一架…
Well, I got one of…
要命
Jesus!
我快坠机了
I’m going down.
那我来 你跳伞吧
I’m on him. Bail out.
海面状况不错 我准备迫降
No, the swell looks good. I’m ditching.
别丢下我们
Don’t leave us!
快回来
Come back!
-等等我们 -救救我们吧
– Wait for us! – Help! Help us!
带我们走 带我们走
Pick us up! Pick us up!
快回来啊
Come back!
鱼雷
Torpedo!
弃船 弃船
Abandon ship! Abandon ship!
救救我
Help!
快救我们出去
Get us out of here!
那是喷火战斗机 乔治
Spitfires, George.
有史以来最厉害的机型
Greatest plane ever built.
您不用看就知道
You didn’t even look.
劳斯莱斯梅林引擎
Rolls-Royce Merlin engines.
海平面上的最美妙的声音
Sweetest sound you could hear out here.
有人吗
Hello?