当你看见男爵时
When you see the Baron,
你会有一颗新的毒气牙
you’ll have a new poison gas tooth.
他会让你靠近,幸灾乐祸地看着你
He’ll want you close, so he can gloat over you.
咬一下这颗牙使劲呼气…
One bite on this tooth and a strong exhale…
我拒绝
Refuse.
不,你不能
No! You mustn’t!
因为,作为回报,我会救保罗和杰西卡的命
Because, in return, I’ll save the lives of your Paul and Jessica.
为了保罗
For Paul.
当你见到男爵时记着那颗牙
When you see the Baron, remember the tooth.
那颗牙
The tooth!
那颗牙!
The tooth!
玄秘模块
The Weirding Modules
被毁了
Destroyed
注意!注意
Attention! Attention!
我们正接近目标区域
We are approaching target area.
我们正接近目标区域
We are approaching target area.
轰炸范围已设定
The bomb scopes are set.
防护盾失效了!防护盾失效了!
The shield is down! The shield is down!
打开门
Open the doors!
发信♥号♥♥
Signals!
升起防护盾
Get that shield up!
防护盾
The shield!
登机
Man the planes.
登机
Man the planes.
投弹.投弹
Release the bombs. Release the bombs.
雷托公爵万岁
Long live Duke Leto!
麻♥醉♥药♥已定了时
The drug was timed.
岳医生对我们很有价值
Dr. Yueh has been very valuable to us.
很遗憾,我们得堵着你的嘴
What a pity you must remain gagged.
以免受你的
We can’t let ourselves be swayed
巫术噪音蛊惑,是吧?
by your witch’s voice, now, can we?
雷托,你在哪?
Leto, where are you?
把他带到这
Bring him here!
你干得非常好
You’ve done a very good job.
他没有知觉了
He hardly feels a thing.
张嘴
Open your mouth.
张开!张开!
Open it! Open it!
干得非常好,叛徒
You’ve done a good job, traitor.
这母子很像
They are alike, this mother and son.
保罗
Paul.
都危险
Dangerous.
他们受到的训练
The training they have had
超过了大多数人的想象
beyond most people’s imaginations.
起来
Get up.
我把他们交给你了,彼得
I leave them in your hands, Piter.
再见,杰西卡
Goodbye, Jessica.
还有你的宝贝儿子
And goodbye to your sweet son.
命令是杀了他们.动手吧
We were ordered to kill them. So kill them!
你的命令呢,彼得?
What are your orders, Piter?
照叛徒的建议,带他们去沙漠
Take them to the desert, as the traitor suggested.
沙虫将毁掉证据
The worms will destroy the evidence.
他们的尸体永远也不会被发现
Their bodies must never be found.
我认识岳的妻子
I knew Yueh’s wife.
就是我破坏了他的帝国预处理标志
I was the one who broke his Imperial conditioning.
我想起了和你在一起的许多快乐
I’ve thought of many pleasures with you.
或许你葬身虫腹
It is perhaps better that you die
会更好
in the innards of a worm.
欲望掩盖了我的理智
Desire clouds my reason.
那不太好
That is not good.
很糟
That is bad.
他们在下面某处
They’re down on this floor somewhere.
去那边
Down there.
邓肯!
Duncan!
后退阻他离我远点
Back! Keep him back from me!
你想现在跟妻子重逢吗?
You wish now to join your wife?
想吗,叛徒?
Is that it, traitor?
她还活着?
She lives?
你想跟她重逢吗?
You wish to join her?
那就去相会吧
Join her, then.
你以为你打败了我?
You think you’ve defeated me?
你以为我不知道我为我妻子赢得了什么吗?
You think I don’t know what I’ve gained for my wife?
把他带走
Take him away.
警卫!
Guards!
他们在哪?
Where are they?
他们在大沙漠
They’re over the great desert.
继续侦察
Continue reconnaissance.
岳的标记
Yueh’s sign.
他给我们留下了蒸馏服
He’s left us stillsuits.
别碰我母亲
Don’t touch my mother!
他在尝试用音控力
He’s trying the Voice.
圣母说这能救他
The Reverend Mother said it could save him.
你听到那小子的声音了吗?
Did you hear a noise from the little one, huh?
我什么也没听见
I didn’t hear anything.
那小子
The little one.
我们杀她前,开心一下
I’d like to have some fun before we kill her.
拿开她的口罩
Remove her gag.
太好了!
Excellent!
拿开
Remove
她的口罩
her gag.
没必要为我打架
There’s no need to fight over me.
为我打架
…to fight over me.
一把淬过毒的刀
A poisoned blade.
首先,切断我儿子的镣铐
First cut my son’s bonds.
我儿子的镣铐
…my son’s bonds.
就是这样
That’s it.
就是这样
That’s it.
哦,老天
Oh, my God!
切尽在掌握
It’s under control.
雷托·厄崔迪公爵
Duke Leto Atreides.
有人把你制♥服♥上的徽章扯掉了
Someone’s torn the insignia off your uniform.
真粗心
That’s careless.
这是命
It was fate.
是吗?
You don’t say?
雷托·厄崔迪公爵
Duke Leto Atreides.
那枚公爵图章戒指在哪?
Where is the ducal signet ring?
我一定要得到他的戒指
I must have his ring.
戒指
The ring!
他被送来时就没有,男爵大人
He was brought to us as is, my lord Baron.
你把医生杀得太早了蠢材!
You killed the doctor too soon, you fool!
岳医生说了什么?
The doctor, Yueh, what did he say?
保罗和杰西卡安全
Paul and Jessica safe.
对.那颗牙
Yes. The tooth!
他在恢复知觉,男爵
He’s coming around, Baron.
你的戒指在哪?
Where’s your ring?
嗯?
Huh?
不想回答?
You do not answer?
等等!等等
Wait! Wait!
你要靠近点
You must come closer.
我的生命之水
The water of my life
为了保罗
for Paul.
他哭了,他在哭!
He’s crying. He’s crying!
那是什么意思,彼得?
What does that mean, Piter?
靠近些,男爵
Come closer, Baron.
杰西卡!
Jessica!
保罗!
Paul!
雷托!
Leto!
雷托他死了
Leto, he’s dead!
他死了!
Oh, he’s dead!
我知道
I know.
我活着吗?
Am I alive?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!