沙虫能潜入沙里很深,从而显不出沙浪
Worms can travel too deep for their waves to show.
看起来像一片好香料
Looks like a good patch of spice.
虫迹?
Wormsign?
那是虫迹吗?
Is it wormsign?
对,沙虫.大个的
Yes. Worm. Big one.
你眼光真敏锐.可以吗?
You’ve got sharp eyes. May I?
呼叫9号♥开采机台.虫迹
Calling Harvester Pad Nine. Wormsign.
谁呼叫9号♥台?
Who calls Pad Nine?
别提到公爵
Don’t mention the Duke.
这个频道没加密
This is an un-coded channel.
你东北方的未登记飞行
Unlisted flight northeast of you.
虫迹出现
Wormsign on intercept course.
预计接触时间:15分钟
Estimated contact, 15 minutes.
已确认.准备校准
Have sighting confirmed. Stand by for a fix.
在16分钟内接触
Contact in 16 minutes minus.
十分精确的估计
Very precise estimate.
谁在未登记的飞行上?
Who’s on that unlisted flight?
接下来呢?
What happens now?
运载器会来抬起香料开采机
The carryall will come and lift off the spice harvester.
尽量靠近采集车
Try to get in close over the harvester.
阁下,你会发现这很有趣
You’ll find this interesting, Sire.
它们会工作到最后一刻
They work until the very last minute.
侦察机,没有运载器的迹象
Spotter control, there’s no sign of the carryall.
没有应答
It isn’t answering.
沙虫还有8分钟远,阁下
The worm is eight minutes away, Sire.
侦察机,进行全面报告
Spotter control, give me a report by the numbers.
报告!
Report One.
没有联络
No contact.
报告2
Report two.
失效
Negative.
没有联络
Report three.
失效,阁下
Negative, Sire.
报告4
Report four.
没有联络.重复,没有联络
No contact. Repeat, no contact.
我想他们打掉了我们的运载器
I think they’ve got our carryall.
妈的!哈克南家族
Damn it! Harkonnens.
我们正下来接你们离开采集车
We’re coming down to take you off the harvester.
所有侦察机都要服从
All spotters are ordered to comply.
谁下的命令?
Ordered by whom?
雷托·厄崔迪公爵
Duke Leto Atreides.
是,大人
Yes. Yes, Sire.
你有多少人?
How many men do you have?
总共26个
Full crew, 26 men.
但阁下,我们不能丢下香料不管
But, Sire, we can’t leave all this spice.
该死的香料
Damn the spice!
快离开那
Get out of there!
每架侦察机站两个!
Two men in each of the spotters!
你们,过来
You, over here!
跑!
Run!
快跑
Run!
我看不到,但它很近了
I can’t see him yet, but he is very close now.
真♥他♥妈♥的泥泞
Damn sloppy. Really damn sloppy.
快点,孩子们
Come on, boys. Come on.
我们要超重了,阁下
We’re going to be heavy, Sire.
香料
Spice.
纯的 未提炼的香料
Pure unrefined spice.
它来了!我们必须走了
Here he is! We’ve got to go!
祝福造物主和它的水(即生命之水)
Bless the Maker and his water.
祝福它的来去
Bless the coming and going of Him.
愿它的经过能净化这世界
May His passing cleanse the world.
你在说什么?
What’s that you’re saying?
没什么
Nothing.
天哪,真是个怪物
Gods, what a monster.
有人要为此付出代价,我发誓
Someone is going to pay for this, I promise.
他关心他的人♥民♥胜过香料
He’s more concerned over his men than the spice.
我得承认,出乎意料
I must admit, against all better judgment,
我喜欢这位公爵
I like this Duke.
凯恩斯博士
Dr. Kynes,
受雇于皇帝
being in the employ of the Emperor, as you are,
也许对你来说,跟我们厄崔迪家族过于亲密
perhaps it isn’t wise for you to associate
是不明智的
too closely with us Atreides.
相反
On the contrary,
我在这感到非常舒适
I feel very comfortable here.
记住这儿的水有多珍贵
Remember how precious water is here.
那是尊敬的表示
It was a token of respect.
你和我们一起住吗?
Are you enlisting with us?
阁下,你看到了事情的真♥相♥
You see through to the truth of the thing, Sire.
那意味着双重联盟
That means a dual alliance.
他与皇帝关系良好
He’s in with the Emperor.
双重联盟,没错
A dual alliance, yes.
但不是和皇帝
But not with the Emperor.
是和弗雷曼人
The Fremen.
让水成为我们之间的纽带
Then let water be a bond between us.
雷托公爵的图章戒指
Duke Leto’s signet ring
代表力量和好运
has come to represent power and good fortune
对弗拉德米尔·哈克南和其他许多人来说
to Baron Vladimir Harkonnen and many others.
男爵发誓要毁掉厄崔迪家族
The Baron has sworn to destroy the House of Atreides
并窃取公爵的戒指
and steal the ducal ring for himself.
抱歉让你睡在地下这么深的地方
Sorry you have to sleep so far underground,
但我们不能冒任何险
but we can’t take any chances.
我看见你在学习
I see you’re studying.
知识就是力量
Knowledge is strength.
是的.杜菲·哈瓦特也这么说
Yes, so said Thufir Hawat.
但要对抗敌人,伸张正义
One must have more than that
必须知道得更多
to hold Arrakis against our many enemies.
更多
Much more.
更
Much…
多
more.
保罗
Paul,
如果我发生了什么事
if anything should happen to me…
父亲不会发生什么事的
Father, nothing’s going to happen.
是的
Yes.
不过,如果会
But if it should, I…
什么?
Yes?
屏幕上出现不明物体
Unknown objects on screen.
我们正努力识别
We are attempting to identify.
我就回来,儿子
I’ll be back, Son.
好好睡,我的儿子
Sleep well, my son.
父亲
Father…
被麻醉了
drugged.
杰西卡,怎么了?
Jessica, what is wrong?
原谅我,我深爱的情人
Forgive me, my beloved concubine.
我早该娶了你
I should have married you.
干嘛梦想通过一场
Why hold a dream to ascend to the throne
政♥治♥婚姻而加冕?
through a political marriage?
我早该娶了你
I should have married you.
怎么了?
What happened?
岳!
Yueh!
他破坏了自备发电机
He sabotaged the house generators.
我们门户大开
We are wide open!
防护盾已失效
House shield deactivating.
我破坏了新军队的玄秘模块
I’ve destroyed the new army’s weirding modules.
我打倒了厄崔迪家族
I’ve brought House Atreides down.
为什么
Why?
我想杀个人
I wish to kill a man.
不是你,我亲爱的公爵
Not you, my dear duke.
你早已死了
You were already dead.
但你死前,会离男爵很近
But you’ll get close to the Baron before you die.
你会被绑着并麻醉但你仍然能攻击
You’ll be tied and drugged, but you can still attack.
你仍能攻击
You can still attack!