厄拉科斯星
Is Arrakis…
厄拉科斯星真这么可怕吗?
Is it really so terrible on Arrakis?
我的公爵
My Duke…
你来时
You entered into this
完全清楚其中的脆弱与微妙
with full knowledge of the delicate edge you walked.
杰西卡
Jessica.
我希望能站在你的立场
I wish I could stand in your place
分担你的痛苦
and take your sufferings.
但我们必须担当自己的人生
But we must each of us take our own path.
我懂
I know.
我明白
I understand.
关于保罗
About Paul…
你所做的以及原因我们都清楚
What you did and why you did it, we both know.
但良心迫使我告诉你
But kindness forces me to tell you
你会成为贝尼·杰瑟里特姐妹会圣母的希望渺茫
there is little chance you will be the Bene Gesserit totality.
不过,我会观察他的
However, I will observe him.
几分钟后,杰西卡
In a few minutes, Jessica,
你儿子就会被证实是个活生生的人类
your son will be proved to be a living human being
还是头已死的畜生
or he will be a dead animal.
他来了
He’s here.
厄拉科斯星,“沙丘”
Arrakis… Dune,
沙漠行星
Desert Planet.

Moving.
走吧
Moving.
我们将尽力挽救保罗
We’ll salvage what we can.
但我可以告诉你
But I can tell you, dear God,
对孩子的父亲什么也不会做
for the father, nothing.
对孩子的父亲,什么也不会做?
For the father, nothing?
你真的认为你能生育“魁萨茨·哈德拉克”?
Did you really think you could bear the Kwisatz Haderach?
宇宙的“超人”?
The Universe’s super being?
你怎么敢?
How dare you!
你是我最伟大的学生
My greatest student.
也是我最大的失望
And my greatest disappointment.
他醒了,在听我们说话
He’s awake. He’s listening to us.
好的!准备一下,年轻的保罗·厄崔迪
Good! Ready yourself, young Paul Atreides.
一刻钟后,我要在你母亲的房♥间里见你
I want to see you in your mother’s chambers in one-quarter of an hour.
保罗
Paul.
这很重要
This is very important.
记住你是公爵的儿子
Remember you are a duke’s son.
“魁萨茨·哈德拉克”?“超人”
Kwisatz Haderach? The super being?
对孩子的父亲,什么也不会做?
For the father, nothing?
这位是盖乌斯·海伦·莫希阿姆圣母
This is the Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam.
她将观测你
She’s going to observe you.
求你
Please.
杰西卡
Jessica,
你知道必须这么做
you know it must be done.
尊敬的圣母
Your Reverence.
她害怕什么?
What does she fear?
我父亲怎么样?
What about my father?
保罗
Paul,
听圣母讲,并按她说的做
listen to the Reverend Mother and do what she tells you.
现在,你
Now, you,
过来
come here.
她在用音控力
She’s using the Voice.

No.
他有一些力量
Some strength there.
令人惊讶
Surprising.
过来!
Come here!
过来!
Come here!
过来!
Come here!
看见了吗?
Do you see this?
把你的右手放进盒子里
Put your right hand in the box.
盒子里有什么?
What’s in the box?
痛苦
Pain.
停下!
Stop.
把你的手放在盒子里
Put your hand in the box.
我在你脖子上顶着根戈姆刺
I hold at your neck the gom jabbar.
别抽回来,否则你会中毒
Don’t pull away or you’ll feel the poison.
公爵之子必然对毒药相当了解
A duke’s son must know about many poisons.
它只杀死畜生
This one kills only animals.
你在暗示公爵的儿子是头畜生吗?
Are you suggesting a Duke’s son is an animal?
我在暗示
Let us say,
你可能是个人
I suggest you may be human.
你的意识也许足够强大到
Your awareness may be powerful enough
能控制你的本能
to control your instincts.
你的本能是
Your instinct will be
要把手抽回来
to remove your hand from the box.
如果你这么做
If you do so,
你就会死
you die.
你会感到
You will feel
一阵痒
an itching
那里
there.
现在,痒变成灼热
Now the itching becomes burning.
热度上升,再上升
Heat upon heat upon heat.
它烧着了
It burns.
安静!安静
Silence! Silence!
绝不能惊慌 恐惧是思维的杀手
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer.
恐惧是最终
And fear is the little death
导致灭亡的死神
that brings total obliteration.
我会直面恐惧 任由其
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass
穿过我的身体 绝不能惊慌
over me and through me. I must not fear.
你感到肌肉在变脆
You feel the flesh crisping.
恐惧是思维的杀手
Fear is the mind killer.
恐惧是最终导致灭亡的死神
Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.
我会直面恐惧
I will face my fear.
肌肉在脱落
Flesh dropping off.
恐惧是死神
Fear is the little death.
绝不能惊慌···
I must not fear…
恐惧是死神 我
Fear is the little death. I’m…
好痛
The pain!
不,够了!
No! Enough!
很好!
Kull Wahad!
没有哪个女人的孩子曾忍♥受这么久
No woman child ever withstood that much.
把你的手抽出盒子看看 年轻的人类
Take your hand out of the box and look at it, young human.
抽出来
Do it!
痛苦只是神经的感应
Pain by nerve induction.
个人能经受任何痛苦
A human can resist any pain.
我们的测试是决定性的并具有观测性
Our test is crisis and observation.
我看穿了它的真♥相♥
I see the truth of it.
他会是天选之人吗?
Could he be the one?
也许
Maybe.
但他会受我们控制吗?
But will he be ours to control?
你知道人们何时说出真♥相♥吗?
You know when people speak the truth?
我知道
I know it.
你母亲希望你告诉我你的梦
Your mother wants you to tell me about your dreams.
我只想知道一件事
I only want to know one thing:
它们会成真吗?
Do they come true?
有一些会
Not all of them.
我知道哪些会
I know which ones will.
也许你就是“魁萨茨·哈德拉克”
Perhaps you are the Kwisatz Haderach.
什么意思?
What is that?
一个能同时身在多处的人
The person who can be many places at once.
一个连接时间和空间的天选之人
The one who bridges time and space.
他会看到我们看不到的地方
He will look where we cannot.
你知道“生命之水”吗?
Do you know of the Water of Life?
厄拉科斯星幼沙虫的胆汁?
The bile from the newborn worms of Arrakis?
我听说过
I have heard of it.
它十分危险
It is very dangerous.
贝尼·杰瑟里特姐妹会用它来窥探内心
The Bene Gesserit sisterhood use it to see within.
有个地方一直
There is a place

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!