香料即沙虫
The spice is the worm.
(沙虫:在沙漠深处产下一批小沙虫,小沙虫流失的水与排泄物混合)
(不断积聚,形成井喷.井喷物干燥后就是香料)
沙虫
The worms.
它们没进攻,为什么?
They’re not attacking. Why?
有一个地方
There is a place, terrifying to us,
令我们女人恐惧
to women.
这是她们看不到的地方
This is the place they cannot look.
足不出户的游历
Traveling without moving.
现在,我真正控制了沙虫
Now I truly control the worm
和香料
and the spice.
我有能力永远毁掉香料
And I have the power to destroy the spice forever!
保罗
Paul.
保罗
Paul.
保罗
Paul.
父亲!
Father!
父亲
Father.
沉睡已醒来!
The sleeper has awakened!
穆阿迪布
Muad’Dib.
穆阿迪布
Muad’Dib.
穆阿迪布
Muad’Dib.
穆阿迪布
Muad’Dib.
穆阿迪布
Muad’Dib.
厄拉科斯星
Arrakis,
沙丘
Dune,
沙漠行星
Desert Planet.
你们的时代已来临
Your time has come.
一场风暴就要到来 我们的风暴
A storm is coming. Our storm.
当它来临,会撼动宇宙
And when it arrives, it will shake the Universe.
皇帝,我们为你而来
Emperor, we come for you!
沙达姆四世皇帝
The Emperor Shaddam IV
和他的随从及萨多卡军团
with his entourage and Sardaukar troops
立刻出发去厄拉科斯星
set out immediately for Arrakis.
在豪华坚固的太空船里
Sitting on his golden throne
坐在黄金宝座上
in his luxurious and fortified spaceship,
皇帝思考着最近的情报
the Emperor ponders on his latest intelligence reports.
我们会降落在金字塔着陆场上
We will set down on the pyramid’s landing facility.
战士万岁!
Long live the fighters!
战士万岁!
Long live the fighters!
同时,哈克南男爵
Meanwhile, the Baron Harkonnen
在去探望他侄子拉班的路上
having been alerted to trouble on Arrakis
已被警告了厄拉科斯星上的麻烦
is on route to check on his nephew Rabban.
怀疑被证实
Suspicion confirmed.
皇帝抓了拉班
The Emperor’s had Rabban seized.
就位主控室
Stand by the main control room.
哥尼,当暴风雨袭来时引爆原子能
Gurney, when the storm hits, set off the atomics.
我要在整个屏蔽场城墙上开个口
I want an opening through the entire shield wall.
斯第尔格,有虫迹吗?
Stilgar, do we have wormsign?
友索,沙虫迹象空前严重
Usul, we have wormsign, the likes of which even God has never seen.
把那个漂浮的胖男爵带进来
Bring in that floating fat man, the Baron.
你为什么带我来这?
Why have you brought me here?
陛下,一定有误会
Your Highness, there must be some mistake.
我从没请你来
I never requested your presence.

Ah.
可你的按兵不动让我不得不来
But your lack of action demanded it.
你恶劣的管理,任命拉班
Your dreadful mismanagement, your bad judgment
当总督的糟糕判断
in assigning to Rabban the governorship.
迫使我来
You’ve forced me to come here
亲自解决
and set things straight, personally.
你为什么不告诉我这些人的战斗力?
And why did you not tell me of the fighting ability of these people?
我们刚把他们一伙人赶到沙丘的开阔地
We’ve just flushed out a nest of them in the open desert
妇女和孩子制伏了我们的一些萨多卡士兵
and the women and children overpowered some of our Sardaukar.
我们只抓到了一个俘虏
We managed only one hostage.
把俘虏带进来
Bring in the hostage!
只有一个
Only one.
我是穆阿迪布的一名信使
I am a messenger from Muad’Dib.
可怜的皇帝
Poor Emperor.
恐怕我哥不会很喜欢你
I’m afraid my brother won’t be very pleased with you.
安静
Silence!
杀了这小孩.她是个灾星
Kill this child. She’s an abomination.
杀了她
Kill her.
滚出我的脑袋
Get out of my mind!
除非你告诉他们俩
Not until you tell them both
我的真实身份
who I really am.
我的真实身份
…who I really am.
阿利娅
Alia,
公正的雷托公爵与
daughter of Duke Leto the Just
高贵的杰西卡夫人之女
and the royal Lady Jessica.
保罗·穆阿迪布的
Sister
妹妹
of Paul Muad’Dib.
保罗的妹妹?保罗就是穆阿迪布?
Paul’s sister? Paul is Muad’Dib?
阿利娅和沙暴步调一致
Alia keeps pace with the storm.
有沙暴
With the storm,
他们的空军就没了用
their air power will be useless.
在厄拉科斯星,沙漠的力量称雄
On Arrakis, it’s desert power.
哥尼
Gurney.
行动!
Now!
原子能
Atomics!
我们的军队在等我们
Our army awaits us.
我哥带着很多弗雷曼人战士了
My brother is coming with many Fremen warriors.
不可能
Impossible!
不是不可能
Not impossible.
我早告诉过你.他现在来了
I told you. He is here now.
父亲,今天我将为你的死复仇
Father, today I will avenge your death.
陛下,一场猛烈的沙暴突然降临
Emperor, an impassable storm has descended.
原子能穿透了屏蔽场城墙
The Shield Wall has been penetrated by atomics.
派出萨多卡军团
Release the Sardaukar.
男爵,把这个小灾星丢进沙暴
Baron, give this little abomination to the storm.
等着我哥哥,男爵
Wait for my brother, Baron.
喳!
Cha!

Cha!
等着我哥哥
Wait for my brother.
穆阿迪布
Muad’Dib!
阿利娅,现在!
Alia, now.
过来,男爵
Come to me, Baron.
穆阿迪布
Muad’Dib!
穆阿迪布!
Muad’Dib!
菲德·罗萨
Feyd Rautha.
沙达姆四世皇帝
Emperor Shaddam IV,
我们头上有公会的高空飞机
there are Guild Heighliners above us
载有许多兰兹拉德联合会的大家族
containing many Great Houses of the Landsraad.
送他们回来
Send them back.
你竟敢和我这样说话
How dare you speak to me in…
住嘴
Stop your speaking.
你知道些我的能力
You have some idea of what I could do.
别在我身上试你的能力
Don’t try your powers on me.
试着看那个你不敢看的地方
Try looking into that place where you dare not look.
你会发现我正在背后盯着你
You’ll find me there staring back at you.
你闭嘴
You mustn’t speak…
安静
Silence!
我记得你的戈姆刺
I remember your gom jabbar.
现在你将记住我
Now you’ll remember mine.
我能用一个字杀人
I can kill with a word.
他的话将给那些胆敢对抗正义的人
And his word shall carry death eternal
带来永恒的死亡
to those who stand against the righteous.
正义?
The righteous?
你们当中有个哈克南家族的人
There is a Harkonnen among you.
给这个哈克南人一把刀让他站出来
Give the Harkonnen a blade, and let him stand forth.
如果菲德愿意,他可以拿我的匕♥首♥会会你
If Feyd wishes, he can meet you with my blade in his hand.
我愿意
I wish it.
这是头哈克南家族的畜生
This is a Harkonnen animal.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!