我还活着?
I’m alive?
是的
Yes,
你还活着,我的男爵
you’re alive, my Baron.
我还活着?
I’m alive, eh?
我活着
I’m alive!
我活着!我活着
I’m alive! I’m alive!
我保持不住高度了
I can’t maintain any altitude.
我没法落到安全的岩石上了
I’ll never reach the safety of rock!
也许那块小岩石可以
Maybe that small rock.
你认为我们在哪?
Where are we, do you think?
南极区
The south polar regions.
禁区。撑住
The forbidden area. Hold on.
快!
Hurry!
穿上蒸馏服
Take the stillsuits!
快点!
Hurry!
撞击会招来沙虫
This crash might bring a worm.
图章戒指
The signet.
岳医生死一百万次都不够
A million deaths are not enough for Yueh!
我的感觉呢?
Where are my feelings?
我察觉不到任何人
I feel for no one.
第二个月亮
The second moon.
我指的是保罗·厄崔迪
I mean Paul Atreides.
我们要他死
We want him killed.
为什么?他们为什么要我死?
Why? Why do they want me killed?
一定和香料有关
It has to be something to do with the spice.
但完竟是什么?
But what?
谁控制了香料,谁就控制了宇宙
He who controls the spice, controls the Universe!
这颗月亮掌控着我的未来
This moon holds my future.
厄拉科斯星上从没有一滴雨
Never one drop of rain on Arrakis.
沉睡者者必须醒过来
The sleeper must awaken.
他们会叫我
They will call me
穆阿迪布
Muad’Dib.
听我说.听着
Listen to me. Listen!
你以前想知道我的梦境
You wanted to know about my dreams.
我刚做了个白日梦
Well, I’ve just had a waking dream.
你知道原因吗?香料
Do you know why? The spice!
这里的一切都含有它
It’s in everything here.
你冷静点
Calm yourself.
如同真言师的麻药
Like the Truthsayer drug.
它有毒
It’s a poison.
你知道香料会改变我
You knew the spice would change me.
但感谢你的教诲
But thanks to your teachings,
它正在改变我的意识
it’s changing my consciousness.
我看见它了!我能看见它
I see it! I can see it!
他就是天选之人吗?
Is he the one?
你的子♥宫♥里孕育着我妹妹
You carry my unborn sister in your womb.
他知道
He knows.
父亲!
Father!
父亲,我发誓
Father, I promise,
终有一天,沉睡者会醒来
one day the sleeper will awaken.
而我将为你复仇
And I will avenge your death.
不杀皇帝和男爵
I will not stop until I destroy
我誓不罢休
the Emperor and the Baron.
父亲
Father.
去吧
Go now.
带他去他的沙漠受死
Take him to his desert to die.

Go.
岳留下了玄秘模块的设计图
Yueh’s left the plan for the weirding modules.
我们必须去那座石头山
We have to get to that mountain of rock.
已经到了所有人向我们宣战
We have entered the time when all will turn against us
想杀我们的地步
and seek our lives.
比我想的要远
It’s further than I thought.
只沙虫要来了
A worm is sure to come.
我准备好了
I’m ready.
再快点
Faster!
声音震耳欲聋
It’s deafening!
香料
The spice!
你闻到了吗?
Do you smell it?
是的!
Yes!
保罗!
Paul!
保罗!
Paul!
一个沙槌
A thumper.
沙虫!香料
The worm! Spice!
这之间有关系吗?
Is there a relationship?
怎么了?
What’s happened?
它为何走了?
Why did it leave?
有人启动了一个沙槌
Someone started a thumper.
我们并不孤独
We’re not alone.
人工台阶
Man-carved steps.

Yes.
这么诡秘,我都没听见他们
Such stealth. I didn’t hear them.
可能是夏道特·梅帕丝提过的人
Perhaps these are the ones the Shadout Mapes told us of.
我要带走那男孩
I will take the boy-man.
我的部落会给他提供避难
He shall have sanctuary in my tribe.
住手
Stop!
后退!她懂玄秘之道
Get back! She has the weirding way.
天哪!
Great gods!
如果你能对付我们最强悍的人
If you can do this to the strongest of us,
你就值你体重10倍的水
you’re worth 10 times your weight of water.
作为我人♥民♥的领袖,我向你担♥保♥
As the leader of my people, I give you my bond.
教我们这种玄秘之道
Teach us this weirding way,
你们两人就都可避难
and you both shall have sanctuary.
你们的水可以和我们的混合
Your water shall mingle with our water.
然后我会教你们我们作战的方式
Then I will teach you our way of battle.
我以贝尼·杰瑟里特姐妹会的名字起誓
I give you the word bond of a Bene Gesserit.
如那传说
It is the legend.
我是契尼,凯恩斯博士的女儿
I am Chani, daughter of Liet.
我不会允许你伤害我部落的人
I would not have permitted you to harm my tribe.
梦中的女孩
From my dreams.
真美
So beautiful.
跟我来
Come with me.
我指给你条更容易下山的路
I’ll show you an easier way down.
他令我吃惊
He surprised me.
这是意外
It was an accident.
斯第尔格,我援引决斗法则(注:生命危在旦夕时,不必死守理论—贝尼·杰瑟里特姐妹会)
Stilgar, I invoke the Amtal Rule.
詹米,你非要打这场架
Jamis, you force this fight.
我支持这些人
These people have my countenance.
如果你赢了,我会杀了你
If you should win, I will cut you down.
詹米,我不想和你打
Jamis, I don’t want to fight you.
或许我解释
Maybe if I explain…
解释?
Explain?
解释死亡
Explain death.
我要用你的血祭刀
I am going to sheath my knife in your blood.
没有盾牌
No shields.
我习惯盾牌战
I’m used to shield fighting.
拿着我的晶牙匕(注:用沙虫牙齿制成,其中注有植物毒粉)
Take my crysknife.
詹米躲闪后,习惯向右出刀
Jamis turns to the right with his knife after a parry.
当心刀换方向
And watch for a knife switch.
祝你的刀钝而无锋
May thy knife chip and shatter.
你力气挺大
You have strength.
你将被称为友索
You shall be known as Usul,
意思是力大如牛
which is the strength of the base of the pillar.
这是你在我们军中的秘密称号♥
This is your secret name in our troop.
但你必须另取一个名宇
But you must choose the name of manhood,
用于公开场合
which we will call you openly.
你们怎么称呼第二个月亮里的老鼠斑?
What do you call the mouse shadow in the second moon?
我们叫它“穆阿迪布”
We call that one Muad’Dib.
叫我保罗·穆阿迪布如何?
Could I be known as Paul Muad’Dib?
你是保罗·穆阿迪布
You are Paul Muad’Dib.
你母亲将成为我们的萨亚迪娜女祭司
And your mother shall be a Sayyadina among us.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!