变得非常危险
becoming dangerously defiant.
他们的血脉必须被终结
Their bloodline had to be terminated.
这就是为什么我们让许多血脉运作
That is why we have put many bloodlines at work.
几个有前途的
Several prospects.
但适得其反
But it’s backfired.
保罗还活着
Paul is alive.
如果他打败了
And if he defeats.
维德拉瑟 我父亲……
Vaidrathir, my father is…
你父亲会失去王位
Your father will lose the throne, no
不管谁获胜
matter who prevails.
但是有一种方法
But there is one way your
可以让你的家族继续掌权
family can remain in power.
通过你
And through you, the
延续我们的统治
continuation of our stewardship.
只有一条路 你准备好了吗
One way. Are you prepared.
你一直在帮我安排
You’ve been preparing me my
我的一生 圣母
whole life, Reverend Mother.
你要和其他人一起去北方吗?
You’re heading North with the others?
我是敢死队员
I’m feydaykin.
我跟随我的队长 如果
I follow my leaders. If
战斗往北 我往北
fighting goes north, I go north.
保罗别无选择 契妮
Paul didn’t have a choice, Chani.
我不会为他而战
I won’t be fighting for him.
我为我的人♥民♥而战
I’m fighting for my people.
我是来祝你好运的
I came to wish you best of luck.
我也祝你好运
I’d wish you the same.
但看起来你已经赢得了战斗
But it seems you’ve won your battle.
他们上钩了
They took the bait.
皇帝陛下真是兢兢业业
The Emperor is very obliging.
他很准时
He’s right on time.
正如你所预见的 穆阿迪布
沙暴祖母要来了
他来这里做什么?
What is he doing here?
我控制了香料生产
I brought spice production under control.
我们该怎么办?
What do we do?
给各大家族发信息
Send messages to the great Houses.
告诉他们厄拉科斯正遭受
Tell them that Arrakis is
萨多卡的攻击
underer Sardaukar attack.
告诉他们 他们的未来岌岌可危
Tell them their future hangs in the balance.
他带来了整支军队
当沙暴袭击这里山脊时
When the storm hits this ridge,
哥尼会为你开辟道路 斯第尔格
Gurney will open the way for you Stilgar.
这样你就可以从西面进入盆地
So you can enter the basin from the west
吸引他们防御系统的注意力
and distract their defense systems.
契妮 我要你和你的敢死队员
Chani, I want you and your Feydaykins
从东面发起进攻
to then attack from the east,
杀入盆地
Inside the basin.
我率领正统教派军队从北面进攻
I’ll strike from the north and head on
长趋直入
with the fundamentalist troops.
而我将拿下厄拉克斯 如探囊取物
And I’ll serve Arrakeen for dessert.
记住 我要活捉皇帝
Remember, I need the emperor alive.
天佑勇士!
男爵 你可知道这个
Baron, do you have any idea who this
穆阿迪布是何许人?
Muad’Dib could be?
一些狂热分子 陛下
Some fanatic, your majesty.
我们就知道这么多
That’s all we know.
更多 更多 告诉我更多
More. More, give me more.
-他是个疯子! -疯子?
He’s a madman! Mad?
所有弗雷曼人都是疯子
All Fremen are mad.
你们就知道这些 真的吗?
That’s all you know, really?
穆阿迪布死了
Muad’Dib is dead.
或者他躲进南方的沙暴里
Or he went hiding in the southern storms.
反正是同一个意思
It means the same thing.
陛下 他们说的是真的 沙暴正在
Your majesty, the sandstorm that’s They speak the truth.
逼近 威胁到我们屏蔽场的完整性
approaching threatens the integrity of our shields.
我们建议返回轨道
We recommend going back into orbit.
山脉会保护我们免受大部分沙暴的侵袭
The mountains will protect us from most of it,
陛下
your Majesty.
男爵 你有没有调查过厄拉科斯星球……
Baron, have you ever investigated the south…
的南部地区?
regions of Arrakis?
整个地区都不适合居住
All the entire region is uninhabitable.
这是众所周知的 陛下
It’s well known, your Majesty.
你那无人居住的南方
Your uninhabited South,
有人类活动的迹象
exhibits evidence of human activity.
我并不知道
I wasn’t aware of this.
我发誓 我什么都不知道
I swear to you, I wasn’t aware of anything.
穆阿迪布还活着
Muad’Dib is alive.
必须找到他
I must find him.
天佑勇士!
外公
Grandfather.
你会像野兽一样死去
You die like an animal.
穆阿迪布
Muad’Dib.
把囚犯带到驻地
杀光萨多卡
把男爵的尸体交给沙漠
看看是谁死而复生了
为了公爵 为了朋友
战舰
War ships.
各大家族
The Great Houses.
哥尼 是时候了
Gurney, it’s time.
把犯人带来
Bring the prisoners.
尊命
My lord.
这事还没完
This isn’t over yet.
我想让你知道
I want you to know…
我对你的爱至死不渝
I will love you as long as I breathe.
轨道上集结了一支舰队
There’s an amassed armada, in orbit.
你正面临全面入侵 弗雷曼人
You’re facing a full invasion, Fremen.
你怎么能这么肯定
How can you be so sure the
各大家族到这里是为了我?
Great Houses are here for me?
他们可能很想听听我的说法
They may be curious to hear my side of
你不觉得吗?
the story, don’t you think?
我是保罗·厄崔迪
I am Paul Atreides, son of
厄拉科斯公爵雷托·厄崔迪之子
Leto Atreides, Duke of Arrakis.
哥尼
Gurney.
大人?
My Lord?
向所有战舰发出警告
Send a warning to all ships.
如果各大家族进攻 我们就用原♥子♥弹♥
If the great houses attack, our atomics
摧毁所有香料田
will obliterate all spice fields.
你疯了吗?
You’re out of your mind?
他在虚张声势
He’s bluffing
仔细考虑你即将做出的事 保罗·厄崔迪
Consider what you’re about to do, Paul Atreides.
闭嘴!
Silence!
讨厌
Abomination.
信息已发出 大人
Message sent, my Lord
当我站在帝国之上时 你将臣服于我的脚下
As I stand on the Imperium, you will bow at my feet
你的脚?
Your feet?
你能保住脑袋就算走运了
You’ll be lucky to keep your head.
我会牵着你女儿的手
I’ll take the hand of your daughter.
她会安然无恙 我们将
She will remain safe, and we will rule
共同统治帝国
together over the Empire.
而你……
But you…
你必须为我父亲的死负责
You’ll have to answer for my father.
你知道我为什么要杀他吗?
Do you know why I killed him?
因为他是一个
Because he was a man who
相信内心律令的人
believed in the rules of the heart.
但人心是不能用来统治的
But the heart is not meant to rule.
换句话说 你父亲是个软弱的人
In other words, your father was a weak man.
要么迎战 要么选择你的勇士
Stand or choose your champion.
我在这里 厄崔迪人
I’m here, Atreides.
我需要一把刀
I need a blade.
请用我的
Accept mine.
别让这动物弄脏你的手
Do not stain your hands on this animal,
他们需要你和他们在一起
They need you with them.
这是我的责任 哥尼
It’s my burden, Gurney.
他为什么要冒这么大的风险?
Why is he taking such risks?