如果你喝了 你就会看见
既然你能看见我们的过去
Now that you can see our past,
你就能看见你的未来
you can see your future.
你的未来……
Your future…
哥哥
My brother.
我最亲爱的哥哥
My dearest brother.
你还没有准备好去面对即将发生之事
You are not prepared for what is to come.
现在知道了我们家族的真♥相♥
Now learn the truth about our family
你会撕心裂肺……
and it will hurt you…
痛不欲生
…to the core.
保罗
Paul.
别担心
Don’t worry.
我和你在一起
I’m with you.
我爱你
I love you.
谁知道这件事?
只有你 圣母
很好
其他人呢?
他们刚从北方过来
找到他们!
Find them!
保罗
Paul.
保罗
Paul.
我在这儿 我在这儿
I’m here.
发生什么事了?发生什么事了?
What happened?
他死了
He’s dead.
他的生命体征很低 无法检测
His vital signs are so low they can’t be detected.
但他还活着
But he’s alive.
你对他做了什么?
What did you do to him?
不 不会的
No, not that.
他为什么要这么做?
Why would he do that?
因为他是救世主
李桑·阿尔-盖布会找到他的道路的
去没有人去过的地方
你疯了!
契妮 他的身体在和毒素作斗争
Chani, his body is fighting the poison
他需要你的帮助
and he needs your help.
你来
You do it.
是你害了他
You did this to him.
你对自己的儿子做了这些
You did this to your own son.
你来
You do it.
你自己治好他
Fix him yourself.
契妮 你也许不相信预言
Chani, you might not believe in the
但你是预言的一部分
prophecy but you’re a part of it.
你就是毒药
You’re the poison.
你和你的谎言
You and your lies.
-你为什么要这么对我? -做吧
Why would you do this to me? Do it.
他会死而复生
用沙漠之泉的泪水
给我一滴生命之水
像书上写的那样
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
是的
Yes.
你确定?
Are you sure?
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
契妮的事我很难过
I’m sorry about Chani.
她会理解的
She’ll come to understand.
我看见了
I’ve seen it.
你能看见了
You can see.
现在幻象变得清晰
The visions are clear now.
我一下子看到了所有可能的未来
I see possible futures all at once.
我们的敌人无处不在
Our enemies are all around us.
这不是他们唯一的未来
That’s not the only future they prevail.
我确实看到一条路
I do see a way.
有一条狭窄的通路
There is a narrow way through.
我看到了我们母亲的血脉
I saw our bloodline mother.
穿越时空
Written across time.
你是
You’re the daughter of
弗拉基米尔・哈克南男爵的女儿
Baron Vladimir Harkonnen.
我父亲知道吗?
Did my father know?
我自己也不知道 直到
I didn’t know myself until
我服下沙虫的毒药
I took the worm’s poison.
我们是哈克南人
We’re Harkonnens.
这就是我们存在的方式
So this is how we’ll survive.
通过成为哈克南人
By being Harkonnens.
我们得谈谈
We must talk.
斯第尔格
Stilgar.
你可以阻止这一切!
You can stop this!
你听到了吗?
Do you hear me?
你有能力阻止这一切!
You have the power to stop this!
你不能在圈子里说话 北方女人
You’re not to want to speak inside the circle. Northern woman.
如果你想说话 你知道该怎么做
If you want to speak, you know what to do.
斯第尔格 求你了
Stilgar, please.
厄拉科斯正在沉沦
Arrakis is sinking.
他们通过预言来奴役我们
This prophecy is how they enslave us.
这是他们的统治方式
How they dominate.
你会惹上麻烦的
You’ll get yourself in trouble.
这不关你的事
This is none your business.
拉班·哈克南亲手杀了我的家人
Raban Harkonnen himself killed my family.
他给了我这道伤疤 让我记住他
He gave me this scar to remember him by.
这全是我的私人恩怨
This is all of my business.
穆阿迪布 只有部落首领才能说话
Muad’dib. Only tribe leaders can speak
如果你想发表你的声音
If you wish to share your voice,
你必须通过打败他来取代他的位置
You must take his place by defeating him
然后把他的水放回井里
and returning his water to the well.
你觉得我会愚蠢到褫夺一位
You think I’m stupid enough to deprive
我们当中最优秀的人
myself of the best of us.
你会在战斗前砸碎刀子吗?
杀了我吧 友索
Take my life, Usul.
这是唯一的途径
It is the only way.
我在指路!
I’m pointing the way!
慢一点
Slow down.
这个房♥间里没有……
……谁能对抗我
你的母亲警告过你我会来
害怕这一刻
但你觉得自己还有机会
But you think you could have a chance.
可你害怕了
如果我是你的救世主呢?
这可能是你一生都在祈祷的时刻
现在你在祈祷……
……向你的祖母……
……她九个月前去世了
她失去了一只眼睛
当她穿越沙暴时 一块石头砸中了她的脸
事情发生时 她才十二岁
当时 这个世界有一个弗雷曼人 他的名字叫
沙丘
Dune.
李桑·阿尔-盖布!
Lisan al-Gaib!
救世主
Mahdi.
在你的噩梦里
你给死去的人浇水
这让你的心充满了喜悦
救世主 你对我们的预测是什么?
绿色天堂
李桑·阿尔-盖布……
……给我们指明道路!
这是我父亲的公爵印♥章♥
This is my father’s ducal signet.
我是保罗·穆阿迪布·厄崔迪 厄拉科斯公爵
I am Paul Muad’Dib Atreides, Duke of Arrakis.
上帝之手为我作证
我是天外之声
我会带领你们
上天堂!
保罗·厄崔迪还活着
Paul Atreides is still alive.
他向我父亲发起挑战
He challenges my father.
你从没踏足厄拉科斯星球
You’ve never been on Arrakis.
那里令人难以忘怀 你会看到的
It’s quite impressive, you’ll see.
这全是你的主意吗?
Was this all upon your advice?
什么?
What?
你建议我父亲消灭
Did you counsel my father
厄崔迪斯家族?
to exterminate the Atreides?
当然是我
Of course I did.
不然为什么会发生这种事?
Why else would it have happened?
你试图牺牲整个血脉
You tried to sacrifice an entire bloodline.
我这么做是对的
And I was right to do it.
魁萨茨·哈德拉克是一种力量
The Kwisatz Haderach is a form of power
我们的世界还从未见识过的
that our world has not yet seen.
终极力量
The ultimate power.
九十代以来
For ninety generations we have
监督着厄崔迪家族
supervised House Atreides.
他们很有前途 但他们
They were promising, but they were