Eighth comment.
来自厄拉科斯星球南部的报告很少
Reports from the south of Arrakis arrive rarely.
那是一片荒芜、焦黑的土地
These are barren, burnt lands, hidden by
被横跨千里赤道的沙暴所覆盖
sandstorms which stretch a thousand miles across the equator.
没有信仰 什么也活不下来
Nothing can live there without faith.
这就是为什么我们贝尼·杰瑟里特的传教士
Which is why our Bene Gesserit missionaries have
在那里工作成效特别显著
been so productive there.
通过他们 我们收到了
Through them we are receiving reports of
关于一个神秘人物的报告
a mysterious figure taking grip on the
这个神秘人物牢牢控制着
imaginations of the southern
南方正统教派部落的信仰
fundamentalist tribes.
一位来自北方的新教母
A new Reverend Mother from the North.
传播着天外之声
Spreading word of the imminent arrival of
李桑·阿尔-盖布
the Lisan Al-Gaib.
即将到来的福音
The voice from the outer world.
随着南方宗教狂热不断高涨
With religious fervor rising in the south
和穆阿迪布扼杀北方的香料生产
and Muad’Dibb strangling spice production in
所有这一切
the north, everything
表明战争威胁正在升级
points to the escalation of war.
一次只能有一条……
否则他们会自相残杀
今年几岁了?
非常年轻
我女儿问 这是怎么做到的?
安静
Quiet.
生命之水
仔细听着
Listen carefully.
很快就会有一个人来拜访你的寺庙
Soon a man is going to visit your temple
他可能想让你主持仪式
and he may want you to perform the rites.
圣母 这是被禁止的
Reverend Mother, it is forbidden.
你质疑预言?
没有人能活下来
让他试试
Let him try.
什么鬼?
What the hell?
契妮!
Chani!
契妮!
Chani!
契妮
Chani.
老式火炮
Old-fashioned artillery.
天才
Genius.
我们简直是在他们头上下石头
We’re literally melting rock on their heads.
我想去地面
I want to go on the ground.
准备我的军队
Prepare my troops.
大人
My Lord,
我建议你待在……
I would recommend you stay inside the…
把他的尸体带到我的房♥间
Bring his body to my quarters.
我可怜的孩子们饿了
My poor darlings are hungry.
飞船上没有食物给他们吃
There was no food for them on the flight.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
大清早的
It’s early morning.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
亲我的脚 兄弟
Kiss my feet, Brother.
你让我们家族丢尽脸面
You humiliated our family.
你羞辱了我
You humiliated me.
要么求我
Please.
要么死
Or die.
我们扯平了
We’re even now.
再羞辱我们家族一次
Embarass the family one more time.
就没那么客气了
It will be the be the last.
他们都死了!
我在大火中失去了他们
他们甚至没有在地面交火
They didn’t even engaged on the ground
就像光荣的战士一样
like honourable fighters.
整个北方都遭到袭击
有人呼吁在南方召开战争会议
每个领袖都必须参加
穆阿迪布 他们在等你
友索 在南方
Ushur, in the south,
只有领导人才有发言权
Only leaders are allowed to speak.
你必须代替我出席
You must take my place.
我做不到
I can’t do that
现在是取代我的最好时机
It is a good time to cross blades with me.
我身负重伤
I am weak.
很容易把我杀死
I am an easy kill.
我宁愿砍掉自己的手
I’d rather cut off my own hand.
我们需要你
We need you.
我们需要李桑·阿尔-盖布
We need the Lisan al-Gaib
来领导我们的人♥民♥
to lead our people.
你知道我对这个传说的看法
You know what I think of that story
我不管你信不信
I don’t care what you believe.
我相信
I believe.
我没想到会这样
I didn’t see it coming.
哈克南家族的事还没完呢
The Harkonnens aren’t done here.
他们只是回去重新装弹
They just went back to reload.
我们正在设置沙槌
We’re setting Thumpers.
我们要把所有人转移到南边去
We’re moving everyone to the South.
我留下来掩护你们撤退
I’ll stay behind and cover your retreat.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
契妮 我不能和你一起走
Chani, I can’t go with you.
你知道的
You know why.
我也留下
I’ll stay too.
除了我 谁都不许留下
Nobody stays but me.
保罗
Paul…
这是命令 哥尼·哈勒克!
That’s an order, Gurney Halleck!
去南方!
Go south!
保护我的母亲
Protect my mother.
尊命
My lord.
没有你 这些人是不会离开的
我不能去南方
他害怕正统教派者
He’s afraid of the fundamentalists.
他应该害怕
He should be.
告诉我 詹米
Talk to me, Jamis.
魁萨茨·哈德拉克
Kwisatz Haderach.
你只能看见碎片
You see only fragments.
你只能看见未来
You can only see the future.
你没有看见过去
You haven’t seen the past.
你需要喝下生命之水
You need to drink the Water of Life.
你就会看见一切
And you will see everything.
在狩猎之前 好猎手总是
The good hunter always climbs the highest dune
爬上最高的沙丘
before his hunt.
他需要看见
He needs to see.
看得越远越好
As far as he can see.
你也需要看见
You need to see.
你必须喝下生命之水
You must drink the Water of Life.
你的心智将会打开
Your mind is going to open.
你会看见的
And you will see.
对我们来说 这个世界有很多选择
The world has many choices for us.
如果去南方 我可能会失去你
If I go south, I might lose you.
我将永远爱你
You will never lose me.
保罗·厄崔迪
Paul Atreides
只要你还是原来的你
Not as long as you stay who you are.
我会和你一起穿越风暴
I will cross the storms with you.
去南方
Go South.
把我们的人带到安全的地方
Bring our people to safety.
然后我要做必须做的事
And then I will do what must be done.
男爵
除了这个断后的间谍
Spy. Left behind.
没有其他人的踪迹
No trace of the others.
他们往南走了 躲进沙暴中
They have gone south to hide in the storms.
把这个消息报告给男爵
Send this message to the Baron.
北方已经解放并且安全了
The North is liberated and secured.
随意收获香料
Harvest spice at will.
是的 男爵
Yes, na-Baron.
你只用这样一把刀就杀了我九名手下
You killed nine of my men with one single blade.
她不肯说
She won’t talk.
告诉她没关系
Tell her that’s fine.
该知道的我都知道了
I already know everything I need to know.
剩下的只有快乐
Only pleasure remains.
生人勿进
生存还是毁灭
我应该受到欢迎
如果你喝下 你就会死