他喜欢痛苦
He loves pain.
他能得到救赎吗?
Can he be redeemed?
他可以被控制
He can be controlled.
他在性方面很脆弱
He’s sexually vulnerable.
还有呢?
And?
血脉已经安全
The bloodline is secured.
一名女性 如你所愿
A female, as you requested.
你做得很好 玛戈
You did well, Margot.
恕我直言 你为什么不亲自测试他呢?
Respectfully, why didn’t you test him yourself?
身为一位母亲
I’m a motherly figure.
考虑到发生在
And based on what happened
他和他母亲之间的事情
between him and his own mother,
我可能难有作为
I didn’t expect to be effective.
他和他母亲之间发生了什么?
What happened between him and his mother?
他杀了她
He murdered her.
欲望和羞辱
Desire and humiliation.
这就是他的手段
Those are his levers.
如果菲德-罗萨在厄拉科斯星球获胜
If Feyd-Rautha prevails on Arrakis,
我们该知道如何控制他了
We shall know how to control him.
菲德-罗萨男爵万岁!
厄拉科斯星球的新总督
把那个弗雷曼恶魔带来见我
Bring me this Fremen demon.
我们进来了!
We’re in!
发财了
Juicy.
发财 发财
Juicy, juicy.
狂欢时间
Cooking time.
滚出去!
Get out of here!
来啊 打啊!
Come on, fight!
我们被弗雷曼人包围了
We’re in deep Fremen shit.
你奶奶的
Holy mother.
我认得你的脚步声
I recognize your footsteps,
老不死
old man.
你小子 你小子
You young pup.
在厄拉克斯战役之后
Well, after the Battle of Arrakeen,
我能够通过交换
I was able to negotiate a
为幸存者争取到回家的机会
trip back home for the survivors,
全靠了这些家伙啊
thanks to these guys.
你为什么留下来?
Why’d you stay?
我想血债血还
I wanted blood.
拉班的头
Raban’s head.
自从穆阿迪布把拉班逼疯以后
Since Muad’Dib has been driving Raban crazy,
走私生意相当赚钱
the smuggling business has been quite profitable.
哥尼·哈勒克 走私贩
Gurney Halleck the smuggler.
保罗·穆阿迪布
Paul Muad’Dib.
我听过很多关于穆阿迪布的故事
I’ve heard many stories about Muad’Dib.
没一个是好的
None of them pretty.
你看他们多恐惧
You see the fear.
你知道我们的资源有限
You know our resources are limited.
恐惧是我们仅有的
Fear is all we have.
你有多少人?
How many men with you?
200人
200.
200人? !
200?!
你有没有意识到
Do you realize what you’d able to
200个人能做什么?
achieve with 200 men?
不可思议的战士
Incredible fighters.
邓肯说他们有几百万人
Duncan said there were millions of them.
在南方腹地 是的
In the Deep South, yes.
你还在等什么?
What are you waiting for?
只要几千个这样的人
With thousands of these guys,
你就可以控制整个星球
you could take control of the entire planet.
这是你父亲的梦想 你在害怕什么?
It’s your father’s dream, what are you afraid of?
嘿
Hey.
崇拜 哥尼
Worship, Gurney.
他们曾经是朋友
They used to be friends.
现在他们是追随者了
Now they’re followers.
穆阿迪布 先知
Muad’Dib, the prophet.
这有什么不好的?
Why is that a bad thing?
好好利用
Use it.
没那么简单
It’s not that simple.
你有能力为你父亲报仇雪恨
You have the power to avenge your father
而你却害怕使用它?
and you’re afraid to use it?
香料开启了我的心智 哥尼
Spice opened my mind, Gurney.
我能预见未来
I could foresee things.
如果我去南方 我所有的幻象都会导致恐惧
If I go south, all my visions lead to horror.
数十亿的尸体散落在银河系各星球
Billions of corpses scattered across the galaxy.
所有人都因我而死
All dying because of me.
因为你失去了控制
Because you lose control.
因为是我一手控制
Because I gain it.
好多水啊
That’s a lot of water.
契妮
Chani.
啥?
What?
看看他 他没救了
Look at him. He’s hopeless.
他是我的家人
He’s family.
真的?
Really?
你觉得这个外人怎么样?
我觉得他是个麻烦
不 我相信友索
不需要成为先知也能看见未来
Don’t need to be a prophet to see what’s ahead.
你的路通向战争
Your path leads to war.
你知道的
You know that.
现在战争即将来临
So war is coming.
你会怎么做
What will you do when you
当你感觉到战争已经迫在眉睫?
feel its breath upon your neck?
如果你不想在南方组织军队
If you don’t want to raise an army in
你还有一个选择
the South, you still have an option.
火力 但你没有
Fire power, which you don’t have.
而我来了
And here I am.
我知道你父亲把家族原♥子♥弹♥藏在哪里
I know where your father hid the family atomics.
每个家族都有一个原子武器库
Every House possesses an atomic arsenal.
我以为我们的已经丢失了
And I thought ours had been lost.
这是件大事 契妮 可以改变一切
It’s huge, Chani. Could change everything.
我可以把原♥子♥弹♥对准主要的香料田
I could aim the bombs at the main spice fields.
“能摧毁它的人
He who can destroy a thing
才是真正控制他的人”
has the real control of it.”
所以你能控制它 而不是我们?
So you can control it and not us?
你答应过我你不想要权力
You promised me you didn’t want power.
不管我做什么 你还是不相信我
No matter what I do, you still don’t trust me.
因为你是外国人 就像你的朋友一样
Because you’re a foreigner. Like your friend.
我不是外国人
I’m not a foreigner.
对我来说不是 但对于沙漠来说
Not to me, but to the Desert you are.
我忠于你 忠于弗雷曼人
My allegiance is to you, to the Fremen.
我这么做是为了我们所有人
I’m doing this for all of us.
你相信我吗?
Do you believe me?
我去跟斯第尔格谈谈
I’ll talk to Stilgar.
看那
There.
就在大家眼皮底下
It’s right under everybody’s noses.
真笨
Not clever.
就是这个意思 没人会注意那里
That’s the idea. Nobody would ever look
因为太明显
in there because it’s obvious.
真笨
Not clever.
你找到了吗?
Did you find it?
我就没找
I didn’t look for it.
到底有多少弹头?
How many heads exactly?
足够炸飞整个星球
Enough to blow up the whole planet.
打个比方
It’s a figure of speech.
你们知道的
You know what I mean.
只有你的遗传基因才能打开
Only with your genetic heritage.
你曾曾祖父的遗产
Your great, great grandfather’s legacy.
92颗阿崔迪斯家族的原♥子♥弹♥头
The 92 original Atreides family’s atomic warheads.
这 这就是力量
That. That is power.
帝国日记
Imperial diary.
10191年
Year 10,191.
评论八