Her Highness proves once again
她是我最聪明的学生
that she was my most acute student.
那就派刺客去
Then send assassins.
不 先知死后会变得更强大
No, prophets get stronger when they die.
让冲突继续下去
Let the conflict on.
让厄拉科斯星球陷入战争
Arrakis turn into war.
然后你会带来和平 成为救世主
You’ll then bring peace, as a Savior
而你会成为一个令人敬畏的皇后
You’d be a formidable Empress
穆阿迪布 先知
Muad’Dib. The prophet.
指引方向的人
The one who points the way.
这些是我们自己的宗教风格 不是吗?
These are our own religious patterns, aren’t they?
这是我们干的
This is our doing.
穆阿迪布 意思是沙漠老鼠
Muad’Dib. Means kangaroo mouse,
弗雷曼人一个不寻常的战斗名字
An unusual war name for a Fremen.
万一保罗·厄崔迪还活着呢
What if Paul Atreides were still alive.
够了 这件事绝不许说出去
Enough, this must not come out.
那怕连你父亲都不能知道 明白吗?
Even to your father’s ears, understand?
尊命 圣母
I do Reverend mother.
如果保罗还活着 他很可能知道真♥相♥
If Paul is alive, he likely knows the truth.
如果各大家族都知道
And should the great houses learn
你父亲是清算厄崔迪家族的幕后黑手
that your father was behind the liquidation
你父亲将面临战争
of the Atreides, your father will face war
失去王位
and lose the throne.
那希望何在?
Then what hope is there?
希望?
Hope?
我们是贝尼·杰瑟里特
We are Bene Gesserit.
我们不希望 我们计划
We don’t hope, we plan.
保罗不是我们唯一的希望
Paul is not our only prospect.
男爵最小的侄子
The Baron’s youngest nephew,
菲德-罗萨·哈克南 将继承厄拉科斯星球
Feyd-Rautha Harkonnen, will inherit Arrakis.
他可能就是答案
He may be the answer.
菲德-罗萨?
Feyd-Rautha?
他有精神病
He’s psychotic.
这无关紧要
That’s irrelevant.
问题是 我们能控制他吗?
The question is, can we control him?
我打算找出答案
And I intend to find out.
你想来点小鲜肉吗 亲爱的?
Would you like some fresh meats, my darling?
肺 肝脏
Lungs, a liver.
你想要什么?
What would you like?
我听说今天很隆重
I hear they’re big today.
为了这个特别的日子 你的新刀
Your new blades for this very special day.
菲德-罗萨男爵
Na-Baron Feyd-Rautha.
有点不平衡 是刀尖
A nudge unbalanced. It’s the tip.
应该磨快一点
Should be sharpened.
出来
我不会像个傻瓜一样死去
I won’t die like a fool.
杀了我吧
Kill me now.
今天不给你下药 厄崔迪人
No drug for you today, Atreides.
在我们耀眼的黑色太阳下
请热烈欢迎举♥行♥这些特别庆典的
我们的伟大领袖 弗拉基米尔·哈克南男爵
他今天大驾光临 观看
鲜血和荣誉的壮观场面
以庆祝我们敬爱的
菲德-罗萨男爵的生日
姐♥妹♥们♥ 欢迎来到杰第主星
Welcome to Geidi Prime, sisters.
祝你们旅途愉快
I hope your travels were agreeable.
远道而来只是为了观看我们的希望
A long way to come just to watch our prospect
以命相搏 芬伦夫人
Risk his life, Lady Fenring.
别害怕
No fear.
这场角斗只是做做样子
This fight’s all for show.
但我们会好好看看他的
But we’ll get a good look at him.
为了庆祝我们的菲德-罗萨男爵
我们为您奉上特别节目
最后三个厄崔迪家族的标本
那个奴隶没有被下药
That slave isn’t drugged.
这家伙走得很直
That grub is walking straight.
我们可以取消角斗
We can cancel the fight.
不要破坏侄子的生日
Don’t spoil nephew’s birthday.
生日快乐 亲爱的侄子
Happy birthday, dear nephew.
他们为什么不停止角斗?
Why do they not stop the fight?
计划中的计划
Plans within plans.
让我看看你的真本事
Show me who you are.
有意思
There he is.
退后
Stay back.
你打得很好 厄崔迪人
You fought well, Atreides.
他确实令人印象深刻
He’impressive, indeed.
那个奴隶没有被下药
The slave wasn’t drugged.
你想杀了我?
You tried to kill me?
今早你还是个纨绔子弟
This morning you were a playboy,
但今晚你是大英雄 令人畏惧和羡慕的英雄
but tonight you’re a hero, feared and envied.
我给你的礼物
My gift to you.
我应该把你淹死在浴缸里
I ought to drown you in that tub.
别这么冲动
Don’t be hasty.
我还有一个礼物要送给你
I have another gift for you,
一个更大的
A bigger one,
厄拉科斯
Arrakis
– 拉班怎么办?- 怪他自己没能保护好香料生产
What about Rabban? He just failed to protect Spice production.
拉班将被重新发配
Rabban will be reassigned.
征服厄拉科斯 费德
Tame Arrakis, Feyd.
源源不断地生产香料 我就封你为皇帝
Free the Spice and I’ll make you emperor.
皇帝?
Emperor?
怎么做?
How?
皇帝助我摧毁了厄崔迪家族
The Emperor helped me destroy the Atreides
他把自己的军队借给我差谴
He lent his own army to the cause.
这是重罪
A serious crime.
如果事情败露的话
If it came to light,
各大家族会联合起来反对他
the Great Houses would rise against him.
到那时 谁会坐上王位呢?
And then, who will sit on the throne?
菲德-罗萨
Feyd-Rautha
哈克南人!
Harkonnen!
你在跟踪我
You’re following me.
是吗?
Am I?
我可能迷路了
I may have gotten lost.
你能带我走出这个迷宫吗
Will you show me the way out of this maze,
我的男爵大人?
My Lord na-Baron?
我们见过 不是吗?
We’ve met, haven’t we?
我想没有
I don’t think so.
我是玛戈·芬伦夫人
I’m Lady Margot Fenring.
我是来向你祝贺生日的
I’m here to honor your coming of age.
你不能进入这个区域
You’re not allowed in this section.
你是怎么通过守卫的?
How did you get past the guards?
守卫?
The Guards?
请问你在这里做什么?
May I ask what are you doing here?
你不是来参加自己的庆典的
You’re not taking part in your own celebrations.
你是贝尼·杰瑟里特
You’re Bene Gesserit
你为什么这么说?
And what makes you say that?
我想起来了……
I remember now…
我昨晚梦见你了
I dreamed about you last night.
希望是个美梦
A pleasant dream, I hope.
别嘲笑我 女人
Don’t mock me, woman.
我不敢
I wouldn’t dare.
我知道你的贝尼·杰瑟里特小把戏?
I know your Bene Gesserit tricks?
你对贝尼·杰瑟里特了解多少?
And what do you know about Bene Gesserit?
告诉我
Tell me.
出什么事了?
Is something wrong?
我不认识这个地方
I don’t recognize this place.
这是客房♥区
This is the guest wing.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
回房♥间
To my room.
到我这儿来
Come to me.
跪下
Kneel.
把你的右手放进盒子里
Put your right hand in the box.
一个高智商的反♥社♥会♥人格
A sociopath of high intelligence,
被残忍♥的、但是强烈的荣誉感所驱使
driven, cruel, but strongly motivated by honor.
他渴望被伤害
He yearns to be hurt.