一切都模糊不清
Nothing’s clear.
只是一些片段
It’s only fragments.
我在南方
I’m in the south,
追赶某个人
and I’m following someone
然后引发了一场圣♥战♥
And it triggers a holy war.
成千上万的人饿死
Millions and millions of people starving to death
都是因为我
because of me.
你长时间接触香料
You’ve been exposed to spice for a long time.
它能产生奇怪的梦
It can create weird dreams.
今天是个大日子
It’s a big day.
我们可以让斯第尔格取消行动
We can ask Stilgar to call it off.
不
No
我没事
I’m fine
友索
Usul.
我亲手做的
I done it myself.
给
Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
不要在乎别人怎么看
Don’t try to impress anyone.
你很勇敢
You’re brave.
我们都知道
We all know that.
要简单
Be simple.
要直接
Be direct.
别耍花招
Nothing fancy.
别耍花招
Nothing fancy
嘿 我是认真的
Hey, I’m serious.
别耍花招
Nothing fancy
否则你会让我的心血付之东流
or you will shame my teaching
我不会让你丢脸的
I won’t shame you.
我明白
I understand.
夏胡鲁今天决定你要么成为弗雷曼人
Shai Hulu decides today if you become Fremen.
要么你死
Or if you die.
嘿 穆阿迪布!
Hey, Muad’Dib!
给我们开开眼!
找条大的!
别担心
斯第尔格教得很好
玩笑开够了
这是最后的测试
哇 没见过那么大
加油 穆阿迪布
Hi Muad’Dib!
穆阿迪布
Muad’Dib!
像书上写的那样
圣母!
穆阿迪布驯驭了夏胡鲁
他称它为沙虫爷爷
有史以来最大的
像书上写的那样!
夏胡鲁将向天外之音的男孩臣服
保佑造物主和他的创造
夏胡鲁会不会知道救世主来了?
那就这么说出去
我知道他们会的
I know they do.
我们在北方的任务即将完成
Our task in the north is nearly done.
他们相信保罗
They believe in Paul.
现在我们去南方
Now we go South.
那里有数百万正统教派者
There are millions of fundamentalists there.
他们会在保罗到来时保护他
They will protect him when he comes.
魁萨茨·哈德拉克……
The Kwisat Haderach…
将在南方诞生
will be born in the south.
你会永远爱我吗?
我对你的爱至死不渝
As long as I breathe.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
契妮?
Chani?
会出事的
There will be trouble.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
契妮 你什么意思?
Chani, what do you mean?
他们看你的眼神
The way they’re looking at you.
他们现在崇拜你
They’re worshiping you now.
敢死队员指望你带他们打胜仗
The Feydaykins are counting your victories,
他们说你能预见未来
They say you can see the future.
……一定是李桑·阿尔-盖布
…must be Lisan al-Gaib
我不是弥赛亚
I’m no Messiah.
我是塔布尔穴地的一名敢死队员
I’m a Feydaykin of Sietch Taybr.
可是 我们中间有一位很好的贝尼·杰瑟里特
Yet we have a Bene Gesserit among us,
为你的传奇煽风点火
fanning the flames of your legend,
说你就是救世主
saying you’re the one.
圣母!
你的轿子准备好了!
她说你应该和我们一起走
She says you should be coming with us.
你知道我不能
You know I can’t.
她在问为什么
She’s asking why.
因为我必须继续在北方战斗
Because I must continue fighting in the north
保护你们在南方的安全
to protect you down there in the south.
她说你一说谎她就能看出来
She says she can tell when you lie.
告诉她那是因为我们的母亲
Tell her that’s because our mother
一直在散布危险的谣言
keeps spreading dangerous tales.
她现在在说什么?
What is she saying now?
她说你被爱情蒙蔽了双眼
She says you’re blinded by love,
她还提醒你
And she reminds you that
你必须把你的手
you must reserve your hand
留给最具战略意义的联盟
for the most strategic alliance.
她还想知道你为什么不相信
She’s also wondering why you don’t believe
自己是谁
in who you are.
我相信
I do believe.
我相信我对这些人很重要
I believe I matter to these people.
我相信我正在改变这场战争
I believe I’m making a difference in this war.
我们快到城门口了
We’re nearly at the gates of the city.
她不是这个意思
That’s not what she means.
我知道她的意思
I know what she means.
难道你不认为我也
Do you not think I also
感受到了预言的重量吗?
feel the weight of the prophecy?
这不是预言
It’s not a prophecy.
这是你一直在讲的故事
It’s a story that you keep telling,
但这不是他们的故事 是你的
but it’s not their story, it’s yours.
他们应该由自己人领导
They deserve to be led by one of their own.
你们的人对这个世界的所作所为
What your people did to
令人心碎
this world is heartbreaking.
我们给他们带来了希望
We gave them something to hope for.
那不是希望!
That’s not hope!
圣母 我们得走了!他们来了
我等着你
I’ll be waiting for you.
我们所有人
All of us.
那些风暴看起来很糟糕!
Those storms look bad!
他们是南方的守护神
这是一次艰难的旅程
但夏胡鲁很强大
阿♥拉♥肯香料仓库
损失多少?!我们上次收成的80%!
How much?! 80% of our last crop!
[听不清]
[inaudible]
你不该离开警戒线的!
You shouldn’t have leaved the security perimeter!
警戒线? !
Security perimeter?!
就剩这些了[听不清]!
The rest are already [inaudible]!
弗雷曼恶魔可能和他们在一起!
The Fremen demon might be with them!
希望如此!
Hope so!
我们正在搜寻他们 大人
We’re tracking them, my lord.
今天 我要穆阿迪布死!
Today, Muad’Dib dies!
老鼠逃不了
快!
穆阿迪布!
Muad’Dib!
出来受死!
Show yourself!
为了穆阿迪布!
For Muad’Dib!
穆阿迪布
Muad’Dib
一位新的弗雷曼先知
Some new Fremen prophet.
这不是我们第一次和弗雷曼人起冲突
It’s not the first time we’ve had frictions with the Fremen.
没有这么严重的
Not of this magnitude.
那么 我亲爱的女儿
So, my dear daughter,
你会如何对付这位先知?
how would you deal with this prophet?
如果这位穆阿迪布是一个宗教人物
If this Muad’Dib is a religious figure,
你不能直接动用武力
You can’t use direct force.
镇♥压♥只会使宗教兴盛发达
Repression only makes a religion flourish.
最终只能让你自食其果
You’ll only end up humiliating yourself.
你低估了我的萨多卡军团
You underestimate my Sardaukhars.
你低估了凡人信仰的力量
You underestimate the power of faith.
公主殿下再一次证明了