算了
Nevermind.
请继续
Please keep going.
你知道 我是唯一一个相信
You know, I’m the only one who believes
你会撑到夏天的人
you’re gonna make it until summer.
如果你想在沙漠里跟上我们
If you wanna follow us in the desert,
你就得知道捕风器的原理
you need to know how wind traps work.
所以听我说
So listen to me.
我总是觉得很简单
It’s always neat to me.
它们很简单 但需要时刻留意
They’re simple, but they require constant attention.
啥?
What?
别这样看着我
Stop looking at me like that.
你说得对
You’re right.
如果我们想保护你的哥哥
If we want to protect your brother,
我们需要所有弗雷曼人都相信预言
we need all the Fremen to believe in the prophecy.
我们必须一个接一个地改变不信者的信仰
We must convert the non-believers one by one.
我们得从弱者开始
We need to start with the weaker ones.
意志簿弱的人
the vulnerable ones.
那些害怕我们的人
The ones that fear us.
契妮!
Chani!
装弹
Reload.
装弹
Reload.
屏蔽场 只有直升机开火时才会关闭
The shield. They only open when they’re firing.
我知道
I know that.
你以为我在做什么?
What do you think I’m trying to do?
我做引子
I’m triggering.
等我信♥号♥♥
On my signal.
准备
Be ready.
哦 该死
Oh shit.
你看到他做了什么
他早就料到了
他救了她的命
他看到了
他能预见
穆阿迪布喜欢他的味道
谁教你这样战斗的?
Who taught you to fight like that?
我以前的师♥傅♥
My old masters.
他们是很要好的朋友
And they were close friends.
他们被屠♥杀♥了 和我父亲一起
They were a massacred. Alongside my father.
你们与哈克南人作战几十年
You’ve been fighting The Harkonnens for decades.
我的家族已经与他们争斗了几个世纪
My family has been fighting them for centuries.
他们的习惯 他们的思维方式 我了如指掌
Their habits, their ways of thinking. I know everything about them,
你们对沙漠了如指掌
You know everything about the desert.
你们驾驭沙漠的力量
You harness the very power of it.
我们可以一起阻止他们
We can stop them together.
让他们死无丧身之沙
Bury them in the sand where they belong.
让这个星球再次属于你们
So that this planet can be yours once more.
你要我们做什么?
What will you have us do?
你会怎么做 斯第尔格?
What would you do, Stilgar?
我会挥戈北上
I would strike even further north.
那我挥戈北上
Then I will go further north.
你越往北走
The further north you go,
你越可能死
the more likely it is you die.
我会死
也许你也会死
但其他人会继续前进
直到弗雷曼人获得自♥由♥为止 否则他们是不会罢休的
他应该加入弗雷曼敢死队
他需要个名字 斯第尔格
好样的!好样的!
我在你身上看到了力量
I see strength in you.
像友索一样
意思是“梁柱的底座”
过来 过来
Come, come.
在我们中间 你应该被称为友索
You shall be known among us as Usul.
友索
Usul.
现在 你加入了弗雷曼敢死队 成为一名战士
And now a Fedaykin is a fighter.
你还必须选一个
and needs a war name.
战斗用的名字
You must choose.
你们怎么称呼这只沙漠小老鼠来着?
How do you call the small desert mouse again?
穆阿迪布 穆阿迪布
Muad’Dib.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
哦 不 穆阿迪布是很聪明的
Oh no, Muad’Dib is wise.
穆阿迪布深知沙漠的生存之道
Muad’dib is wise in the ways of the desert.
穆阿迪布 能自己制♥造♥水
Muad’Dib creates his own water.
能辩别指向北方的星座
The constellation that points to the North
所以我们叫它穆阿迪布
we call Muad’Dib.
指引方向的人
The one who points the way.
这名字很有力量
That is powerful name.
现在你是我们的兄弟了
Now you are our brother.
保罗·穆阿迪布·友索
Paul Muad’Dib Usul.
嘿! 斯第尔格!
Hey! Stilgar!
父亲 我找到了自己的路
Father, I found my way.
真美啊
It’s breathtaking.
看 这就是香料
Look, right there’s spice
每当夕阳落暮的时候 厄拉科斯星球格外动人
Arrakis is so beautiful when the sun is low.
在你的家乡
Where you’re from…
水真的是从天而降的吗?
Does water really fall from the sky?
哦 是的
Oh, yes.
卡拉♥丹♥有时会下一个星期的雨
Sometimes it rains for a weeks, in Caladan
你看这儿的沙子 想象全是水
Where you see sand here, imagine water.
我们的城♥堡♥就矗立在海边的悬崖上
Our castle stands on cliffs, over the sea.
就算你一头扎进去 也够不到底
If you dive in, you can’t reach the bottom.
你跳进去了?
You dive in?
是的
Yes.
这叫游泳
It’s called swimming.
我可不相信 友索
I don’t believe you, Usul.
友索
Usul.
你的小名叫什么?
What’s your secret name?
-塞哈亚 -塞哈亚
Sihaya.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
意思是沙漠之泉
It means desert spring.
沙漠之泉
Desert spring.
我喜欢它
I love it.
我讨厌它
I hate it.
来自某个愚蠢的预言
It’s from some stupid prophecy.
我更喜欢契妮
I prefer Chani.
那我也更喜欢契妮
I prefer Chani too, then.
你觉得斯第尔格会教我吗?
Do you think Stilgar will teach me?
骑沙虫?
To ride?
是啊
Yeah.
不 只有弗雷曼人才会骑沙虫
No, only Fremen ride worms.
我已经是弗雷曼人了 不是吗?
I’ve become one, didn’t I?
只是名字 不是血脉
By name, not by blood.
你的血脉来自公爵 名门望族
Your blood comes from dukes, great houses.
我们这里没有
We don’t have that here.
在这里 我们人人平等 男人和女人都一样
Here, we’re equal, men and women alike.
我们这么做都是为了所有人的利益
We do for the benefit of all.
但我很想被你平等以待
But I’d very much like to be equal to you.
保罗·穆阿迪布·友索
Paul Muad’Dib Usul.
也许你可以成为弗雷曼人
Maybe you could be Fremen.
也许我会给你指明道路
Maybe I’ll show you the way.
干得好 漂亮 太棒了
拉班
Raban.
弗雷曼人 在你眼皮底下发动袭击
Fremen attacks on your watch.
你的任务是恢复香料生产
Your orders were to restore spice production
全速开工
To full capacity.
你知道失败意味着什么吗?
Do you know what it means if you fail?
皇帝会让我们失去对香料的控制
The Emperor will take spice out of our control.
撸起袖子 拉班
Tighten your grip, Raban.
叔叔
Uncle.
不然我就撸你脖子
Or feel mine on your neck.
友索
Usul.
没事的
It’s okay.

Hey.
我在这儿 我在这儿
I’m here, I’m here.
你已经很久
It’s been a while since
没做那些噩梦了
you’ve had one of those nightmares.
告诉我 这次梦到了什么?
Tell me, what was it about?