So many souls
永远不要把你的水给别人
Never give your water away,
即使死人也不行
not even for the dead.
你为什么带我看这些?
Why are you showing me this?
因为你是贝尼·杰瑟里特
Because you are Bene Gesserit
因为你了解预言
Because you understand the prophecies.
李桑·阿尔-盖布的母亲
The mother of the Lisan al-Gaib
会成为圣母
will be a Reverend mother.
我们的圣母快死了
Our Reverend Mother is dying.
你想让我代替她?
You want me to take her place?
是的
Yes,
我想
I do.
你相信保罗吗?
Do you believe in Paul?
有征兆
There are signs.
是的
Yes.
如果我拒绝呢?
What if I would refuse?
那他就不是李桑·阿尔-盖布
Then he is not Lisan al-Gaib,
你就没有任何意义了
And you have no purpose to serve.
那你还能做什么?
What else is left to do then?
把你的水放回井里?
But return your water to the well?
这是种荣誉 不是吗?
It’s an honor, isn’t it?
我觉得你应该感到荣幸
I think you should feel honored.
这是生死决择
It was a choice between this or death,
所以请原谅我的不敬
so forgive me if I’m not flattered.
一个人怎样才能当上圣母?
How does one become a Reverend Mother?
不同的文化是不同的
It’s different from one culture to another.
在厄拉科斯星球 我不知道
Here on Arrakis, I have no idea.
你害怕了
You’re afraid.
圣母肩负着
A Reverend Mother has the task
保存他们以前历代圣母的
of holding the memories
全部记忆的使命
of all the Reverend Mothers that came before them,
所以我会被赐予几个世纪的痛苦与悲伤
so I’ll be given centuries of pain and sorrow.
危险吗?
Is it dangerous?
对男人来说是致命的
It’s lethal for men.
绝对是
That’s for sure.
你们在笑什么?
What are you guys laughing about?
别管了
Don’t bother.
你不相信这一切?
You don’t believe in all this?
不 我们不信
No, we don’t.
这些都是南方的信仰
These are all Southern beliefs.
南方的信仰?
Southern beliefs?
南方部落相信弥赛亚
Southern tribes believe that a Messiah
会来拯救我们脱离邪恶
will come to deliver us from evil.
你不相信李桑·阿尔-盖布?
You don’t believe in the Lisan al-Gaib?
我们相信弗雷曼人
We believe in Fremen
阿门
你想控制别人?
You want to control people?
你告诉他们救世主会来
You tell them a Messiah will come.
然后他们会等上几个世纪
Then they’ll wait, for centuries.
现在 我们必须祈祷
Now, we must pray.
他怎么了?
What about him?
斯第尔格?
Stilgar?
他是南方人
He’s from the South.
你没注意到他的口音
You didn’t notice his accent.
我妈妈会怎么样?
What’ll happen to my mother?
她会喝沙虫的尿
一点都不好笑
他就要失去她了
如果她蠢到喝毒药的话
住口!住口!
我们在祈祷
这是生命之水
它能解放心灵
如果你喝的话
你就会死去
如果你喝的话
你可以看见
喝!
这是什么?
我们做了什么?
她怀孕了
那不是奇迹!
你亲眼看到的!
李桑·阿尔-盖布的母亲
将在神圣的毒药试炼中幸存
她做到了
像书上写的那样!
那是她的族人写的!
亵渎神明
预言已经实现了
救世主必须是弗雷曼人!
厄拉科斯必须由自己的人♥民♥来解放!
她说得对 她说得对
She’s right.
这不是奇迹
It’s no miracle.
我妈妈受过这方面的训练
My mother was trained to do that.
把毒素转化成别的东西
Poison transmutation is something
高级贝尼·杰瑟里特可以做到
advanced Bene Gesserit can do.
我不是救世主
I’m not the Mahdi.
我不是来领导的
I’m not here to lead.
我是来学习你们的生存之道的
我在这里与你们并肩作战
I’m here to fight beside you.
这是我唯一的要求
That’s all I’m asking.
我很谦虚地说他是救世主
更有理由相信他是!
像书上写的那样!
她怎么样?
How is she?
她很害怕 但她没事
She was frightened but she’s okay.
她跟我说话
She talks to me.
她相信你
She believes in you.
她说
She says
魁萨茨·哈德拉克给我们指明道路
你就快成功了
You’re so close now.
只有一步之遥
Only one step remains.
你会成为魁萨茨·哈德拉克
you will become the Kwisatz Haderach.
只有一步之遥
Only one step remains.
你必须像我一样
You must do what I did.
你必须喝下生命之水
You must drink the water of life.
你会解放心灵 你将看见
Your mind is gonna open and you will see.
你将看见!
美丽与恐怖!
如果你想和我们并肩战斗
If you want to fight with us,
首先你必须学会
first thing you must learn
与沙漠融为一体
to be one with the desert.
这里有帐篷和足够的食物
So here is a tent and enough food.
我要你走到那个小沙丘 然后返回
I want you to cross that small erg and come back.
晚上回来
Come by night.
你知道怎么用指南针
You know how to use a paracompass.
会的
Yes.
还有什么我需要知道的吗?
Anything else I should know?
除了沙虫和哈克南人
Beside the worms and the Harkonnens,
小心土蜘蛛
beware of the trap door spiders.
蜈蚣也很讨厌
Centipedes are very nasty.
不是那些大的
Not the big ones.
大的无害
They are harmless.
但小的你就要注意了
But the little ones you have to worry about.
千万 千万别听巨灵的话
Don’t ever, ever listen to the Djinn.
巨灵
The Djinn.
巨灵 沙漠之魂
Djinn, desert spirits.
他们在夜晚轻言细语
They whisper at night.
他们会魅惑你
They can possess you.
真的 小心点
Really, be careful.
他们是恶魔
They are demons.
但这是真的
But it’s true.
别听他们的
Don’t listen to them.
他不知道如何穿越沙地
斯第尔格会害死他的
他想证明什么?
你觉得呢?
“先知必知道沙漠的道路”
我觉得这样最好
是不是这样?
你现在关心他了?
他和其他陌生人不一样
他很真诚
詹米
Jamis
你走起路来像只喝醉的蜥蜴
You sand walk like a drunk lizard.
是么 目前为止我做得还不赖
Yeah, I’m doing pretty good so far.
我们还没进入沙虫的地盘呢
We’re not even in worm territory yet.
你得打破你的节奏
You have to break up your rhythm.
像这样
Like this.
这很有趣 因为在胶片书里
Now that’s interesting because in the film books
我研究过 人类学家说
I’ve studied, the anthropologists say in order
你必须按照一定的规律,才能在沙地上行走
to properly sand walk, you actually have to.