穆阿迪布 指明道路
Muad’Dib leads the way.
很高兴终于见到你
I’m happy to finally meet you,
表弟
cousin.
表弟?
Cousin?
是吗?
Is that right?
好吧
Well.
你不会是
You wouldn’t be the
我杀的第一个亲戚
first relative I’ve killed.
愿你刀毁人亡
May thy knife chip and shatter.
愿你刀毁人亡
May thy knife chip and shatter.
她是你的宠物吗?
She’s your pet?
对宠物有什么特殊照顾吗?
Any special attention for the pet?
你打得很好 厄崔迪人
You’ve fought well, Atreides.
李桑·阿尔-盖布!
Lisan al-Gaib!
你应该相信的
You should have believed.
你选择了错误的一方
You chose the wrong side.
哪一方?
Side?
你应该最清楚
You of all people should know.
没有哪一方 圣母
There are no sides, Reverend Mother.
生命之债已经还清了
The life debt has been paid.
现在放了我父亲 我
Spare my father now and I
将成为你称心如意的新娘
will be your willing bride.
王位就是你的了
The throne will be yours.
大人 各大家族已经回应
My lord, the great houses have answered.
他们拒绝承认你的王位
They refuse to honor your ascendency.
我们等待你的命令 李桑·阿尔-盖布
We await your orders, Lisan al-Gaib
带他们上天堂
Lead them to paradise.
怎么了 妈妈?
What is happening, mother?
你哥哥袭击了各大家族
Your brother attacks the Great Houses.
圣♥战♥开始了
The Holy War begins.
导演 丹尼斯·维伦纽瓦
编剧 丹尼斯·维伦纽瓦 乔·斯派茨
根据弗兰克·赫伯特原著小说《沙丘》改编
丹尼斯·维伦纽瓦作品
【 沙 丘 第 二 部 】