谁拥有香料
谁就拥有世界
帝国日记 10191年 评论三
Imperial diary, year 10191, third comment.
厄拉科斯之战举世震惊
The battle for Arrakis took everyone by surprise.
没有目击者
There were no witnesses.
哈克南人的行动是在
The Harkonnen operation was perpetrated
未经警告或宣战的情况下 趁夜间进行的
overnight without warning or declaration of war.
到了早上 厄崔迪家族被消灭殆尽
By morning, the Atreides were no more.
悉数殒命长夜
All died in the dark.
而皇帝……
And the Emperor said…
沉默无语
Nothing.
从那天晚上起 我父亲就变了
Since that night my father has not been the same.
我也是
Nor have I.
他的哀伤憔悴让我心如刀割
His inaction is difficult for me to accept.
因为我知道他像爱儿子一样爱着雷托·厄崔迪公爵
For I know he loved Duke Leto Atreides, like a son
但我父亲总是为权力所困
But my father has always been guided by the calculus of power.
这已经不是第一次
This would not be the first time the
哈克南家族为他做的肮脏勾当
Harkonnens have done his dirty work.
在厄拉科斯星球的阴影下埋藏着许多秘密
In the shadows of Arrakis lie many secrets.
但其中最黑暗的可能就是……
But the darkest of them all may remain…
厄崔迪家族的末日
The end of House Atreides.
【 沙 丘 第 二 部 】
妹妹
Sister.
父亲死了
Father is dead.
你不是应该回到星际去吗?
Shouldn’t you go back to the stars?
和他在一起
Be with him.
恐怕我没有足够的时间
I’m afraid I won’t have enough time to
在你降生之前处理好事情
fix things before you’re coming.
这个世界无比残酷
This world is beyond cruelty.
敌人
待在这儿
Stay here.
右下方
他们就在附近
听到了吗?
老鼠在召唤沙虫
沙虫!
全体 爬上去 快!
注意沙虫迹象
安全
打开屏蔽场!
没有屏蔽场!
哪里跑 老鼠
永远不要背对敌人站着
Never stand with your back towards the opponent.
我跟你说过多少回了?
How many times do I have to tell you that?
你没事吧?
You okay?
没
No.
她怎样?
How about her?
她很好
She’s fine.
他们通常不这么深入
They do not usually venture this deep.
他们想把厄崔迪家族斩草除根 赶尽杀绝
They want to make sure no Atreides escaped.
你太自以为是了
You think too much of yourself.
不 不 我们在沙漠深处
No, no, we are in the deep desert.
只有弗雷曼人才能在这里生存
Only Fremen can survive here.
他们是来找我们的 不是来找你们的
They were here for us, not for you.
别担心
Don’t worry.
我带你们去一个他们永远找不到的地方
I’m taking you somewhere they will never find us.
脏水
Filthy water.
里面全是化学物质 不过
It’s full of chemicals, but
用于冷却系统还可以
good enough for cooling system.
别吐出来
Don’t let it out.
你没事吧?
You okay?
别吐出来
Don’t let it out.
差一点
I can’t.
我没事
I’m okay.
你确定?
Are you sure?
你打得很好
You fought well.
一旦你醒来
Once you woke up.
我没睡着
I wasn’t sleeping.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我来吧
I’ll do it.
阿♥拉♥肯 北厄拉科斯星球首府
拉 拉班大人
Lord Raban.
现在香料田已经安全了
Now that the spice field are secured,
我强烈建议将所有军队
I strongly recommend bringing all troops
撤出弗雷曼人的区域
out of Fremen territories.
我们在沙漠里损失了太多人
We’re losing too many men to the desert
老鼠
Rats.
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
我们损失的人……
We’re losing them…
给了老鼠
To rats.
弗雷曼人
Fremen.
我无法确认 大人
I can’t confirm, my Lord.
在开阔的沙地上通讯很混乱
Communications are hectic in the open sands.
你的任务
Your orders,
是控制整个星球
were too control the whole the planet.
我们有……
We have–
这只是一半
That’s only half of it.
你可能还记得 南方不适合居住 大人
As you may recall, the south is uninhabtable, my Lord
我建议你休息一下 好吗?
May I suggest you get some rest?
老鼠!
Rats!
杀光他们!
Kill them all!
杀光他们!
Kill them all!
老鼠!
Rats!
他问我们为什么迟到了
He’s asking why we’re so late.
他认为你们是间谍
He thinks you’re spies.
这里不欢迎你们
他说……
He said…
我听懂了
I got that.
谢谢
Thanks.
跟紧我
Stay close to me.
塔布尔穴地
Sietch Tabr
詹米! 詹米!
你杀了詹米!
间谍!
女巫!
住手! 住手!
他们不知道自己在说什么
李桑·阿尔-盖布! 李桑·阿尔-盖布!
救世主!
我需要你指引我们怎么处理那两个外国人
把他们交给沙漠
我看到了征兆
又来了
斯第尔格 你的信仰蒙蔽了你的双眼
李桑·阿尔-盖布还没出世呢!
他在一场公平的决斗中战胜了詹米
他会说我们的语言
他很快就会学会我们的生存之道
我愿意为他献出生命
沙漠将决定他的命运
那个女人呢?
看来贝尼·杰瑟里特的宣传已经深入人心
Looks like the Bene Gesserit’s ‘ propaganda has taken root
有些人已经认为我是他们的救世主了
Some of them already think I’m their messiah.
其他人 则认为我是假先知
Others, false prophet.
我必须说服那些不信的人
I must sway the non-believers.
如果他们跟着我 我们就可以
If they follow me, we can
破坏香料生产
disrupt spice production.
只有这条路我才能接近皇帝
That’s the only way I can get to the emperor.
你父亲不相信复仇
Your father didn’t believe in revenge.
我相信
Hell, I do.
怎么了?
What is happening?
外国人吃不了辣?
怎么回事?
What is it?
食物里有香料
There’s spice in the food.
他蓝眼睛一定很好看
别嘲笑他
他值得我们尊重 他是个好战士
女人 跟我来
Woman, come with me.
放回井里 我们的水回来了
我们祝福我们的兄弟 詹米
三千八百万公升
38 million decaliters.
我们即使渴死
None of us, even dying of thirst
也不会喝这的水
would ever drink this water.
这是神圣的
This is sacred.
创世纪之水
Genesis water.
我们有几千个这样的地方
We have thousands of places.
我们有足够的水源
where we have enough water.
李桑·阿尔-盖布将会
The Lisan al-Gaib will
改变厄拉科斯星球的面貌
Change the face of Arrakis
它将使树木重生 它将使……
It will bring back trees, it will bring back…
绿色天堂重现
a green paradise.
这么多灵魂