斯蒂尔加。
Stilgar.
嘿,你了解我的。你去我父亲的御前会议时我也在场。
Hey, you know me. I was there when you came to my father’s council.
这是公爵的儿子。
This is the Duke’s son.
还等什么?我们需要他们的水。
Why are you waiting? We need their water.
这就是我跟你说过的那个男孩。我们不能碰他。
This is the boy I told you about. We can’t touch him.
-他是利桑·盖布?-他还没有证明自己。
-Is he Lisan al-Gaib? -He hasn’t proved himself.
他们是弱者。-杰米斯……
-They’re weaklings. -Jamis…
他们在沙胡鲁德的路上勇敢地穿越了一次。
There was a brave crossing they made in the path of Shai-Hulud.
他说话和行动都不像个懦夫。
He does not speak or act like a weakling.
他的父亲也不像。
Nor did his father.
我的重击器救了他的命。
My thumper saved his life.
冷静点,斯蒂加。他不是命中注定的那个人。
Go back to reason, Stilgar. He’s not The One.
我们有强大的朋友。
We have powerful friends.
你帮我们离开这个世界,去卡拉♥丹♥,你会得到丰厚的回报。
You help us off world, to Caladan, you will be well rewarded.
在你肉体之外,你能提供什么财富呢?
What wealth can you offer beyond the water in your flesh.
这个男孩很年轻。他可以学习我们的方法。
The boy is young. He can learn our ways.
他可能有避难所。
He may have sanctuary.
但是这个女人没有受过训练
But the woman isn’t trained
也太老了,学不了。
and too old to learn.
回来,你们这些狗!
Back, you dogs!
她会割断我的喉咙。
She’ll cut my throat.
你为什么不说你是个古怪的女人,还是个斗士?
Why didn’t you say you were a weirding woman and a fighter?
谈话很简短。
The conversation ran short.
和平,女人,和平。
Peace, woman, peace.
我判断错了。
I misjudged.
太阳升起来了。我们必须到达塔布西斯。
The sun is rising. We must reach Sietch Tabr.
陌生人的命运将在那里决定。
The fate of the strangers will be decided there.
在那之前,他们由我保护。
Until then, they are under my protection.
我向你保证。
I give you my word.
我不会让你伤害我的朋友。
I would not have let you hurt my friends.
他们说你是救世主。
They say you are the Mahdi.
但你看起来像个小男孩。
But you look like a little boy.
你选了一条最艰难的路。跟我来。
You chose the hardest way up. Follow me.
起飞!起飞!
Take off! Take off!
把它给我。
Give it to me.
你应该有自己的毛拉手♥枪♥,当你赢得它的时候。
You would have your own maula pistol when you’ve earned it.
把它给我。
Give it to me.
查妮,负责新来的人。确保他们在旅途中安全。
Chani, take charge of the newcomers. See that they are safe in the journey.
我们走吧。
Let’s go.
我不要他们。
I will not have them.
杰米斯,我说过了。安静些。
Jamis, I have spoken. Be still.
你说话像个领袖,而且是最强的领袖。
You talk like a leader, but the strongest leads.
她打败了你。
She bested you.
我祈求阿姆塔尔。
I invoke the Amtal.
-你不能挑战萨亚迪娜。-那谁会以她的名义战斗?
-You may not challenge a sayyadina. -Then who will fight in her name?
杰米斯,别这样。别。夜色渐深。
Jamis, don’t do this. Don’t. The night is fading.
太阳将见证这死亡
Then the sun will witness this death.
她的冠军在哪里?
Where is her champion?
我接受她的冠军。
I accept her champion.
保罗·厄崔迪必须为……
Paul Atreides must die…
奎萨兹·哈德拉赫的崛起而死。
for Kwisatz Haderach to rise.
别害怕。别抗拒。
Don’t be frightened. Don’t resist.
当你夺走别人的生命时,你也夺走了自己的生命。
When you take a life, you take your own.
我不相信你是利桑·盖布。
I don’t believe you are the Lisan al-Gaib.
但我希望你死得光荣。
But I want you to die with honor.
这把水晶刀是我姑婆送给我的。
This crysknife was given to me by my great-aunt.
它是由一种巨大的沙虫沙胡鲁德的牙齿制成的。
It’s made from a tooth of Shai-Hulud, the great sand worm.
如果你拿着它死去,那将是莫大的荣耀。
This would be a great honor if you to die holding it.
外部世界在哪里?
Where is the outworlder?
杰米斯是个好战士。他不会让你受苦的。
Jamis is a good fighter. He won’t let you suffer.
查尼……
Chani…
不要紧。
Never mind.
愿你的刀碎成碎片。
May your knife chip and shatter.
你应该欢迎我的刀锋。
You should welcome my blade.
这个世界会杀了你。
This world will kill you.
这样更快。
Quicker this way.
你屈服吗?
Do you yield?
这孩子不知道我们的规则。
The boy does not know our rule.
在阿姆塔尔规则下没有屈服,只有死亡是对此的考验。
There is no yielding under the Amtal rule, only death is the test of that.
他在戏弄他吗? -不。
-Is he toying with him? -No.
保罗从未杀过人。
Paul has never killed a man.
克维萨茨·哈德拉赫。
Kwisatz Haderach.
克维萨茨·哈德拉赫。
Kwisatz Haderach.
爬上。上升。
Climb up. Rise.
你现在是我们的一员了。一命换一命。
You’re one of us now. A life for a life.
-跟我们去塔布西斯吧。-不。
-Come with us to Sietch Tabr. -No.
保罗需要离开这个世界。
Paul needs to get off world.
你一定有办法。你有走私者,你有船只。
You must have ways. You have smugglers, you have ships.
-不。-你有……
-No. -You have–
是皇帝派我们来的。
The Emperor sent us to this place.
我父亲来……
And my father came…
不是为了香料,不是为了财富,
Not for spice, not for the riches,
而是因为你的人♥民♥的力量。
but for the strength of your people.
我的路通向沙漠。
My road leads into the desert.
我能看到。
I could see it.
如果你愿意,我们会来的。
If you’ll have us, we will come.
沙漠力量。
Desert power.
这仅仅是个开始。
This is only the beginning.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!