-至少两个营。 -你确定吗?
-At least two battalions. -Are you sure?
你和萨道卡人交锋,你知道的。
You cross swords with the Sardaukar, you know it.
所以,皇帝站在了一边。
So, the Emperor’s taken a side.
法官怎么说?
What says the Judge of the Change?
皇帝禁止我说任何话。
The Emperor forbids me from saying anything at all.
但你冒着生命危险来帮助我们。
Yet you risk your life to help us.
暴风雨就要来了。
The storm is coming.
几小时后暴风雨就要来了。我们在这里很安全。
The storm will be here in a few hours. We’ll be safe here.
你知道这是什么地方吗?这是一个古老的生态试验站。
Do you know what this place is? It’s an old ecological testing station.
他们本来是要驯服这个星球
The were meant to tame the planet
释放沙子下面的水。
and free the water locked beneath the sands.
阿♥拉♥基斯本可以是一个天堂。
Arrakis could have been a paradise.
工作已经开始了,但是香料被发现了。
The work had begun but then the spice was discovered.
突然间,没人希望沙漠消失。
and suddenly no one wanted the desert to go away.
塔娜特,你能给我们的客人找件合身的衣服吗。
Tanat, will you find stillsuits to fit our visitors.
是,列特。
Yes, Liet.
-沙米尔,请给我咖啡。-当然,列特。
-Shamir, coffee service, please. -Of course, Liet.
你是弗里曼的什么人?
Who are you to the Fremen?
你知道大家族最害怕什么吗,凯恩斯博士?
Do you know what the great houses fear most, Dr. Kynes?
我们这里发生的一切。
Exactly what has happened to us here.
萨道卡尔人来了,一个接一个地干掉他们。
The Sardaukar coming and picking them off one by one.
只有联合起来,他们才有机会对抗帝国。
Only together can they stand a chance against the Imperium.
你能作证吗?
Would you bare witness?
证明皇帝对我们采取了行动。
Testify that the Emperor has moved against us here.
如果他们相信我……
If they believe me…
大家族和皇帝之间将会有一场全面战争。
There would be general warfare between the great houses and the Emperor.
整个帝国一片混乱。
Chaos across the Imperium.
假设我给皇帝提供了一种替代混乱的方法。
Let’s suppose I present to the Emperor with an alternative to chaos.
皇帝没有儿子,他的女儿也还没有出嫁。
And the Emperor has no sons, and his daughters are yet to marry.
你想篡夺王位?
You’d make a play for the throne?
皇帝害怕阿特里德家族。他带你来是要杀你。
The Emperor feared the Atreides. He brought you here to kill you.
你有什么不明白的?
What don’t you understand?
你是一个躲在地洞里的迷失男孩。
You’re a lost boy hiding in a hole in the ground.
弗雷曼家族提到了利桑·盖布。
The Fremen speak of the Lisan al-Gaib.
小心点。
Careful.
来自外部世界的声音,将带领他们进入天堂。
The Voice from the Outer World who will lead them to paradise.
迷信。
Superstition.
我知道你爱一个弗里曼战士,在战斗中失去了他。
I know you loved a Fremen warrior and lost him in battle.
我知道你生活在两个世界,有很多名字。
I know you walk in two worlds and are known by many names.
我看到了你的梦。
I’ve seen your dream.
作为皇帝,凯恩斯博士,
As Emperor, Dr. Kynes,
我只要挥挥手就能把阿♥拉♥基斯变成天堂。
I could make a paradise for Arrakis with the wave of my hand.
你真觉得他会是救世主吗?
Do you really think he could be the Mahdi?
他看起来很年轻。
He looks very young.
萨尔多卡!
Sardaukar!
-不!邓肯! -保罗,不!
-No! Duncan! -Paul, no!
-邓肯,不! -他锁门了。
-Duncan, no! -He’s locked the door.
他走了。
He’s gone.
邓肯!
Duncan!
我们得走了。我们别无选择。
We have to go. We have no choice.
保罗,快跑!
Paul, run!
快点,快点!
Come on, come on!
跟着光线走。你会发现一架扑翼机准备起飞。
Follow the light. You’ll find a thopter ready to fly.
外面的风暴是你最好的机会。
That storm out there is your best shot.
在5000米以上,大部分都是灰尘。爬进去。留在上面。
Above 5000 meters, it’s mostly dust. Climb into it. Stay on top.
-往南走。找到弗里曼。-你不跟我们一起去?
-Head south. Find the Fremen. -You’re not coming with us?
只有两个座位。
It only sits two.
我去下一站把这次袭击报告给兰德斯拉德。
I’ll go to the next station and report this attack to the Landsraad.
如何?
How?
我是弗里曼人。沙漠是我的家。
I’m Fremen. The desert is my home.
好运。-好运。
-Good luck. -Good luck.
凯恩斯,你背叛了皇帝。
Kynes, you have betrayed the emperor.
我只侍奉一个主人。
I serve only one master.
他叫沙胡鲁德。
His name is Shai-Hulud.
我们后面有喷气式飞机。
There are jet flyers behind us.
保罗,我们还不够高!
Paul, we are not high enough!
我不能害怕。恐惧是心灵杀手。
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.
恐惧是小死亡带来的完全毁灭。
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
看见朋友。
See the friend.
生命的奥秘不是一个需要解决的问题。
The mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve.
而是要经历的现实。
But a reality to experience.
一个无法通过停止它来理解的进程。
A process that cannot be understand by stopping it.
我们必须随着进程的进展而前进。
We must move with the flow of the process.
我们必须加入它。我们必须随波逐流。
We must join it. We must float with it.
让它去吧。让它去吧。
Let it go. Let it go.
他还没有完全痊愈。
He hasn’t fully healed yet.
我们把他们追进了科里奥利风暴。
We chased them into a Coriolis storm.
风速为每小时800公里。
Wind’s at 800 kilometers an hour.
没有东西能在这样的风暴中幸存。
Nothing survives such a storm.
他们死了。这是一个必然。
They’re dead. It’s a certainty.
终于完成了。
So it’s done finally.
传话给吉迪擎天王让他开始出♥售♥我们的香料储备。
Send word to Giedi Prime to begin selling our spice reserves.
但进展缓慢。我们不希望价格下降。
But slowly. We don’t want the price to fall.
你不知道我花了多少钱才把这么强大的力量带到屏障上。
You have no idea how much it cost me to bring such a force to barrier.
现在我只有一个要求。收入。
Now I only have one requirement. Income.
所以,挤压,拉班。用力挤压。
So, squeeze, Rabban. Squeeze hard.
是,叔叔。
Yes, uncle.
弗里曼人呢?
And the Fremen?
杀光他们。
Kill them all.
我们在5000米以上。
We’re above 5000 meters.
我们一着陆,就跑向岩石。
As soon as we land, run for the rocks.
你用这个呼吸。
You breathe with this.
现在我们得找到弗里曼人。
Now we have to find the Fremen.
你还好吗? -是的。
-Are you good? -Yeah.
保罗……
Paul…
别害怕。
Don’t be frightened.
即使是一只小沙漠鼠也能存活。
Even a little desert mouse can survive.
你需要面对你的恐惧。
You’ll need to face your fears.
朋友会帮助你。
A friend will help you.
跟随朋友。
Follow the friend.
你还有很多要学。
You have much to learn.
我也必指示你旷野的路。
And I will show you the ways of the desert.
跟我来。
Come with me.
西斯,邓肯住的地方。
The sietch, where Duncan lived.
那边的某个地方。
Somewhere off that way.
我能看见那边的绿色。
I can see the green over there.
那儿。
There.
这意味着弗里曼人住在那里。
That means Fremen live there.
我们天黑后过河。弗里曼人就是这么做的。
We’ll cross after dark. That’s how the Fremen do it.
我们就要进入蠕虫的领地了。
We’re about to enter worm territory.
我们不能像普通人一样走路,如果那样……我们就死定了。
We can’t walk like regular humans, if we do – we’re dead.
我们得像弗莱曼人一样走路。这叫沙漠漫步。
We’ll have to walk like the Fremen do. It’s called the sand walk.
至少根据国内的电影书籍。
At least according to the film books back home.
是的。是的,我知道了。
Yeah. Yeah, I’ve got it.
好吧,跟着我。做同样的动作。
Okay, follow me. Do the same moves.
我认为这是正确的方向。
I think this is the right direction.
就在附近。我们从这里出去吧。
It’s close by. Let’s get out of here.
等等。
Wait.
是鼓沙。
It’s drum sand.
快跑!
Run!
走!走!
Go! Go!
是一个巨人。
It’s a thumper.
有人引爆了炸♥弹♥。
Someone set off a thumper.
保罗,快跑!
Paul, run!
它们有多大?这太疯狂了。
How big are they? That was insane.
有人召唤他。
Someone called him.
我们并不孤单。
We are not alone.
别跑。
Do not run.
你只会浪费身体的水分。
You will only waste your bodies water.
拿着。
Hold.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!