哈科嫩家族绝不会想要破坏你们神圣的秩序。
House Harkonnen would never dream of violating the sanctity of your order.
我向你保证。我们不会伤害他们。
I give you my word. We would not harm them.
-如果公爵的儿子活下来……-没有厄崔迪人会活下来。
-If the Duke’s son lives– -No Atreides will live.
大人,你向女巫保证过。她看到的太多了。
My Lord, you gave your word to the witch. And she sees too much.
我说过我不会伤害他们。我不会的。
I said I would not harm them. And I shall not.
但阿♥拉♥基斯就是阿♥拉♥基斯,
But Arrakis is Arrakis,
沙漠带走了弱者。
and the desert takes the weak.
我的沙漠。
My desert.
我的阿♥拉♥基斯。
My Arrakis.
我的沙丘。
My dune.
你的第一次战略会议。
Your first strategy meeting.
保罗·阿特里德斯,他赤手空拳抓住了寻猎者就像一个英雄。
Paul Atreides, who catches hunter-seekers in his bare hands like a hero of all.
-谢谢你羞辱我,老家伙。-我会盯着你的。
-Thanks for the humiliation, old man. -I’ll keep an eye on you.
注意!
Attention!
让我们开始吧。
Let’s get started.
苏菲尔,操作。
Thufir, operations.
我拿到了一份哈科宁的账簿。
I’ve secured a copy of the Harkonnen’s account books.
哈科宁人每年从这里拿走100亿日光。
The Harkonnens were taking 10 billion solaris out of here every year.
“他们要吸取丰富的海洋
“They shall suck at the abundance of the seas
还有藏在沙子里的宝藏。”
and on the treasures hidden in the sand.”
短期内我们不会看到这样的利润,
We won’t see profits like that for a while,
用他们留给我们的设备就不行。
not with the equipment they left us.
情况有多糟?
How bad is it?
这些是香料筒仓。
These are spice silos.
我们要把每条板条箱都装满。
We are meant to fill every crate.
都是吗?
All of them?
每25个标准天。
Every 25 standard days.
哈科宁的破坏行动拖了我们的后腿。
Harkonnen sabotage slows us down.
但是谁来仲裁呢?
But who’s meant to arbitrate?
难道就没有一个变革的法官来监督这个转变吗?
Isn’t there a Judge of the Change to oversee the transition?
-皇帝任命了谁?-列特·凯恩斯博士,帝国生态学家。
-Who did the Emperor appoint? -Dr. Liet Kynes, imperial ecologist.
我在这里已经20年了。跟别人告诉我的不一样。
Been here 20 years. Eccentric from what I’m told.
我想亲眼看看这些收获地。
I want to see these harvesting fields myself.
我不建议你这么做,大人。
I wouldn’t recommend it, my lord.
让这位变化的法官陪着我们。
Have this Judge of the Change accompany us.
我们的会议早该举♥行♥了。
Our meeting is long overdue.
我们会得到一点帝国的保护。
And we’ll get a bit of imperial protection.
人♥质♥?我喜欢。
A hostage? I love it.
他来了,大人
He’s here, my lord
照顾好他们,他们是朋友。
Take care of them, they are friends.
邓肯!-我的孩子!
-Duncan! -My boy!
-我发誓你长高了。-嗯,你闻起来更臭了。
-I swear you’re getting taller. -Well, you smell much worse.
我和弗里曼人住了四周,
For four weeks I’ve lived with the Fremen,
藏在沙漠里,在一个叫做西斯的社区里。
hidden in the desert, in the community called the sietch.
斯蒂格,那个西斯的首领跟我来见你了,先生。
Stilgar, the leader of that sietch has come with me to meet you, sir.
-这个西斯是怎么藏起来的? -是在地下。
-This sietch, how was it hidden? -It’s under ground.
阿♥拉♥基斯到处都是洞穴。
Arrakis is filled with caverns.
那地方有多大?
How big was the place?
这里有一万人,还有几百个西斯。
It’s a ten thousand people, and there are hundreds of sietches.
数以百万计的弗里曼人n。你是对的。
Millions of Fremen. You were right.
哈科宁估计整个星球上有五万人。
The Harkonnen estimate was fifty thousand on the whole planet.
弗里曼人看着我找了好几天。我从没见过他们。
The Fremen watched me search for them for days. I never saw them.
最后,他们派了一个战士来杀我,
Finally, they sent a warrior out to kill me,
我必须告诉你,我从未如此接近死亡。
and I have to tell you, I’ve never come so close to dying.
帝国里没有比他更好的战士了。
There’s no finer fighter in the Imperium.
-他们像恶魔一样战斗。-沙漠的力量。
-They fight like demons. -Desert power.
邓肯,做得好。-谢谢您,大人。
-Duncan, well done. -Thank you, my lord.
长官,他们的首领有把刀他不会投降的。
Sir, their leader has a knife he won’t surrender, sir.
是一把水晶刀,对他的族人来说是神圣的。
It’s a crysknife, it’s sacred to his people.
让他过去。
Let him pass.
就此止步。
Stop there.
嘿!嘿!
Hey! Hey!
斯蒂尔加,欢迎。
Stilgar, welcome.
先生,我尊重任何尊重我的人的人格尊严。
Sir, I respect the personal dignity of any man that respects mine.
拿着。
Hold.
谢谢你,斯蒂格,给了你身体水分。
Thank you, Stilgar, for the gift of your body’s moisture.
我们以给予它的精神接受它。
We accept it in the spirit in which it was given.
我很高兴你来了。
I’m glad you’ve come.
我相信你们的人和我的人有很多可以互相提供的东西。
I believe your people and mine have much to offer one another.
你们是外地人,你们来这里是为了香料
You are outworlders, you come here for the spice,
你拿走它,不付出任何回报。
You take it, giving nothing in return.
这是真的。
That’s true.
我知道你被哈科宁折磨过。
I know you’ve suffered at the hands of the Harkonnen.
说出你想要的名字。
Name what you want.
如果在我的权力范围内,我会给予,不求任何回报。
If it’s in my power to grant I’ll give it and ask for nothing.
我要求的是:不要找我们的西斯,不要侵入我们的土地。
I ask for this: do not seek our sietches, do not trespass in our lands.
早在你来之前,沙漠就属于我们了。
The desert was ours long before you came.
所以,来挖出你的香料,
So, come and dig your spice,
但当你有了它,回到盾墙的这一边
but when you have it, go back to this side of the shield wall
把沙漠留给弗里曼人。
and leave the desert to the Fremen.
你要称呼公爵为“大人”或“先生”。
You will address the Duke as “my lord,” or “sir.”
格尼,等……等一下。
Gurney, just… Just a moment.
皇帝把阿♥拉♥基斯作为我的封地交给我管理和保护。
The Emperor has given me Arrakis as my fief to rule and protect.
如果责任迫使我,我不能答应不去沙漠旅行。
I cannot promise not to travel into the desert if duty compels me.
但你的西斯将永远属于你。
But your sietches will be yours forever.
在我统治这里的时候你永远不会被追捕
and you will never be hunted while I govern here.
这很光荣。
That’s very honorable.
我必须走了。
I must go.
这就是我要对你说的。
That’s all I have to say to you.
你为什么不留下来。我们将向您致敬。
Why don’t you stay. We would honor you.
法官要求我去别处。
Honor requires that I be elsewhere.
我知道你是谁。
I know who you are.
-我不喜欢他。-我们的计划卓有成效。
-I don’t like him. -Our plan bears fruit.
但这需要时间。
But it will take time.
是的。这需要时间。
Yes. It will take time.
给,这是给你的。
Here, this is for you.
这是一个副罗盘。
It’s a paracompass.
这里的卫星有磁场,所以简单的罗盘指针不会指向北方。
The moons here have a magnetic field, so a simple compass needle won’t point north.
需要一个巧妙的发条装置来解决这个问题。
Takes a clever piece of clockwork to sort it out.
这些是弗雷曼人做的吗?
Do Fremen make these?
仍然适合,压砂机,和各种巧妙的东西。
And stillsuits, and sand compactors, and all kinds of ingenious things.
什么是压砂机?
What the hell is a sand compactor?
那是一个压砂机。
That’s a sand compactor.
天啊,你已经变成乡巴佬了。
My God, man, you’ve gone native.
你欣赏他们。
You admire them.
是的。
I do.
他们凶猛但忠诚。
They’re fierce but loyal.
他们适应了沙漠,沙漠是他们的一部分,也是他们的一部分。
They’re tuned into the desert, part of it, it’s part of them.
你等着瞧吧。
You wait till you see it.
外面很美。
It’s beautiful out there.
日出警告。
Sunrise warning.
温度高达140度。现在温度是90度。
…The temperature up to 140 degrees. The temperature now is 90 degrees.
但十分钟后气温会上升50度。
But it will rise 50 degrees in ten minutes.
最后一次警告。
Last warning.
法官的变化,先生。
The Judge of the Change, sir.
列特·凯恩斯博士。
Dr. Liet Kynes.
大人,公爵,欢迎来到阿♥拉♥基斯。
My Lord, Duke, welcome to Arrakis.
你是帝国的生态学家。
You are the imperial ecologist.
谢谢你的蒸馏服。
Thank you for the stillsuits.
这是弗里曼人做的,最好的。
They are Fremen make, the best.
“如果您允许的话,先生,我必须检查一下完好……
With your permission, sir, I must check the integrity–
没关系。
It’s all right.
没关系。
It’s all right.
凯恩斯医生,我们听你的了。
Dr. Kynes, we’re in your hands.
蒸馏服是一种高效的过滤系统。
A stillsuit is a high-efficiency filtration system.
即使是这么早
Even this early in the morning
没有这个你撑不过两小时。
you wouldn’t survive two hours without one of these.
它能使身体降温,并将流失的水分循环用于出汗。
It cools the body and recycles the water lost to sweat.
你的身体动作提供了能量。
Your bodies movements provide the power.
在面罩里面,你会发现一根管子,可以让你喝到循环水。
Inside the mask you’ll find a tube to allow you to drink the recycled water.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!