嘿,肯 – 嘿
Hey, Ken. – Hey.
嗨…我可能需要…呃…
Hi, um… So, I might need… Uh…
新股东
A new investor.
没问题
Consider it done.
继续向前
Just keep moving forward.
别去想你爷爷说的话
Don’t think about what Grandpa Melvin used to say.
混♥蛋♥
Prick.
谢谢 – 城♥堡♥证券
Thank you. – Both Citadel
与Point72资管注入… – 可怜虫
and Point72 have infused – Poor guy.
30亿美元给梅尔文资本
$3 billion into Melvin Capital
试图… – 又是一次紧急财政救助
to try to shore up… – Another goddamn bailout.
你相信这种鸟事吗?
Can you believe this crap?
没人救助我
Nobody bailed me out
李察丢下我、两个小孩和房♥贷
when Richard left me alone with two toddlers, a mortgage,
加上一台破车
a shit car that never works.
你能说“鸟”我们不行?
You can say “shit” but we can’t?
你也知道这根本不公平
It’s just so damn unfair and you know it.
我们去年拼命在照顾病人
All we’ve done for the last year is work our asses off helping people,
只拿到六百美元紧急财政援助金
and all we’ve gotten is one $600 check.
这个猪头亏了一大笔钱
This idiot effs up just about as bad as anyone could eff,
他朋友就马上借他30亿
and his friends come running in with $3 billion.
我才会一直说你永远赢不了
That’s why I keep telling you: you’re never gonna win.
卖♥♥掉股票拿了钱付清房♥贷
Just take the money and do something nice. Pay off your mortgage.
替那小鬼做牙套
Get that one braces.
看看谁还坚持不卖♥♥
Look who’s still holding.
他不卖♥♥我就不卖♥♥
If he’s in, I’m in.
他还是需要做牙套
Yeah, he’s still gonna need braces.
你的牙齿很整齐
Your teeth are perfect.
股价涨到$150
So what? The stock’s up $150.
还能涨多少? – 我们操纵股价
How much higher is it gonna go? – We control the price now.
不是华尔街,没人在卖♥♥
Not Wall Street. And no one on there is selling.
穿鞋子
Shoes.
你们都在痴心妄想
Ugh. You’re all so delusional.
也许吧,但我们整惨避险基金
Maybe. But look at what we managed to do with these hedge funds.
我们继续哄抬股价
If we keep driving up the price,
也许就能逼他们结清♥仓♥位
maybe we’ll scare more of these guys into closing out their shorts,
那一大笔紧急财政援助金…
and then all of that bailout money…
等等… – 变成我们的
Wait… – becomes ours.
你的用户名称是…
your screen name…
暴涨股妈?
is Stonkmom?
帮帮你妈 – 怎么不叫凯斯?
Hey! – Help your mother. – Why me and not Keith?
闭嘴快点
Just shut up and do it, okay?
帮忙拿马铃薯 – 因为你有钱了?
Kev, take the potatoes. – ‘Cause you’re rich now?
你有两千三百万却不肯卖♥♥
Mr. 23 million on paper but I won’t sell.
凯文,嘘 – 你说啥?
Kevin. – Loser says what?
什么事? – 让凯斯告诉他们
What? – Kevin, let Keith tell them.
告诉我们什么?
Tell us what?
我想当面告诉你们,我们押的股票飙涨
Oh, uh… I was waiting to tell you in person. But the, uh, stock we bet on, GameStop, is up.
很好啊
Ah, good.
涨多少? – 他赚了两千三百万
How much up? – He’s up 23 million, Pop.
你很混♥蛋♥
You’re an asshole.
别开玩笑 – 是真的
Don’t kid us. – Uh, it’s real.
对啊,他只是不肯卖♥♥掉
Yeah, it’s real. And he’s refusing to sell.
怎么回事?
What is going on?
你在骗我们 – 没
You’re pulling our leg. – No.
你儿子是网红
Your son’s a huge Internet celebrity now.
几百万股民包括暴涨股妈都觉得他是
Millions of people including “Stonkmom” thinks he’s some like,
投资天才 – 他是个天才
I don’t know, investment genius. – No, he is a genius.
才不是
No, he’s not.
你赚了两千三百万?
You’re up 23 million?
却不肯卖♥♥
And you’re not selling.
老天爷
Jesus, Mary and Joseph.
你是有病吗?
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你知道那是多少钱吗?
Do you even know how much $23 million is?
你却坚持不卖♥♥?有病吗?
And you’re just gonna let it ride? What’s the matter with you?
我自有分寸 – 干嘛不卖♥♥?
I know what I’m doing, Dad. – But why aren’t you selling?
这非法吗?你惹上麻烦?
What, wait! Is this illegal? Are you in trouble?
他没惹上麻烦
No. No, he’s not in trouble.
完全合法 – 他在网络
It’s totally legal. – Yeah.
贴出资产负债表
He’s posting his balance sheet on the Internet.
避险基金经理人
What? – Hedge fund managers,
经常上财经台哄抬股价
they go on CNBC all the time to pump up the stock.
我只是在收盘后贴出
All I do is post my balance sheet on Wall Street Bets
资产负债表 – 你贴出资产负债表?
after market close. – You post your balance sheet?
对,这个白♥痴♥
Yeah, the same idiot
把全新球鞋留在看台给人捡
who left a fresh pair of Nikes out on the bleachers for just anyone to take.
原来是你偷的
So you admit they were stolen!
我们得谈谈 – 你是猪头
We gotta talk about this. – You’re a fuckin’ moron.
至少我赢了 – 输了奖品
Least I won. – What’s the point of winning
赢了比赛有啥屁用?
if you let some dipshit steal the prize?
有穿球鞋就能破纪录
You would’ve broke a four if you had the Zooms.
那不重要 – 也许该问问布里格斯
A four minute mile isn’t everything, Kevin. – Maybe we should get in touch with Briggsy.
他在金融界工作
You know, he works in finance.
是啊 – 你们以为他懂的
Yes. – You think Briggsy knows more about this
比凯斯更多吗?
than Keith does?
你干嘛把资料贴在
Well, can you talk about why you’re putting your stocks
华尔街日报 – 华尔街赌场论♥坛♥
in the Wall Street Journal? – Wall Street Bets.
有人会抢你钱或绑♥架♥宝宝
What if someone tries to rob you? Kidnap the baby?
没人会绑♥架♥宝宝
No one’s gonna kidnap the baby.
没人要宝宝 – 我只是说
Nobody wants that baby, Mom. – I’m just saying,
你想找人谈谈
that if we’re gonna talk to somebody,
就找布里格斯 – 没错
you need to talk to Briggsy. – Yes, honey. This is the point…
够了
Enough!
凯斯是真的
You guys, Keith has literally
为这支股票付出心血
poured his heart and his soul into this for the past year.
他很懂
He knows what he’s doing.
我知道去年很难熬
I know it’s been a tough time, Elaine.
你应该卖♥♥掉
You should still sell.
卖♥♥掉吧
Think you should sell.
“卖♥♥掉还不迟”
别坚持什么原则
And just fuck the principle of the whole thing?
我跟你一样也不情愿
I don’t like it any more than you do.
“八百万散户只要坚持不卖♥♥…”
“咆哮小猫在干嘛?”
“他都没更新”
你觉得他不会卖♥♥?
You really don’t think that he’s fucking selling?
不会
No!
两位同学
Ladies.
口罩
Masks.
“急诊室”
孩子们跟爸爸几天,我要去佛州
Kids are with their father for a few days. So, I’m going to Florida.
你终于卖♥♥了,哈利路亚
You finally fucking sold. Halle­fuckin-lujah.
没有,我刷信♥用♥卡♥
No, I’m putting it on my Visa.
搞什么?
You shitting me?
你有几十万美元股票
You’re worth hundreds of thousands of dollars in stock,
还在欠卡债
and you’re amassing credit card debt.
你真的疯了
You really are out of your mind.
才没有,我全押了,钻石手
No, babe, I’m all in. Diamond hand.
盖布普洛特金受访后
Did you know that Gabe Plotkin gave an interview?
就一直收到死亡威胁
He’s been getting death threats, anti-Semitic messages
来自论♥坛♥那些人 – 只有十则留言
from these WSB guys. – It was ten comments.
总是有害群之马,版主也马上删除
There’s always bad apples. And the moderators deleted it right away.
你要等到股价变成零?
You’re just gonna ride this thing till zero?
才不呢,我要买♥♥认♥购♥选择权
No. I’m buying call options.
明天可能会涨到六百 – 你小孩装不了牙套
That could go to 600 by tomorrow. – Your kid is never getting braces.
八百万散户都坚持不卖♥♥
There’s 8 million people in there and they’re all holding.
股价只会飙涨
It’s only going to go up.
那是假的,马可斯
It’s a joke, Marcos.
你却当成真的看
But you’re treating it like it’s real life.
老爸
Pops.
你看
Look.
这是真的
This is real.
你看