你打算怎么花?
What are you gonna do?
买♥♥台法拉利?兰博基尼?
Get a Ferrari? A Lambo?
卡洛琳,向他要大钻戒
Caroline, you’re gonna ask for a big diamond, right?
我有钻戒了
I have a diamond.
凯斯,你有钻戒,我要是你就会像…
Keith, you get a fucking diamond! If I were you, I’d look like
DJ卡利 – 那都不是真的
DJ Khaled right now. – Kev! It’s not real.
是真的,但只是股票
I mean, it’s real, but it’s just paper.
只是股票,你要卖♥♥吧?
Just on paper! You’re gonna sell, right?
才不要 – 也许吧
No! – Maybe.
我也不知道
I mean, I don’t know. Uh…
我们还没讨论 – 你是有病吗?
We… we haven’t talked about it. – What the fuck is wrong with you?
我每天骑老妈的自行车外送奶酪汉堡
I’m riding Mom’s bike every day to Dorchester to drop off cheeseburgers
因为你不让我借车
because you won’t let me use your fucking car.
你却不肯卖♥♥股票大赚一笔
And you’re mister “I won’t sell and take millions of dollars.”
你想怎么过活是你的选择
And, well, what you do with your life is your choice.
我想因为疫情被体育用品店辞退吗?
You think I wanted to get laid off from Dick’s during a global pandemic?
我超爱球鞋,我超爱那家店
I love those sneakers, man. I loved that store. I love Dick’s.
这辆自行车不能换档
Mom’s bike doesn’t even have gears.
还不知道有没有涨到最高点
We don’t know if it’s reached the top.
昨天飙涨了23%
The stock jumped like 23% yesterday.
周五收盘价的两倍 – 他说的对
Double from Friday’s close. – But he’s right.
一千一百万是一大笔钱
I mean, 11 million dollars is a lot of fucking dough.
谢谢 – 是的
Thank you! – Okay, yes,
自从莱恩柯恩加入董事会…
but since Ryan Cohen joined the board, the…
那个混♥蛋♥
This fucking guy.
市值涨到20亿,也许会一夕成空
…got a 2 billion market cap. I mean, could it go pff? Yeah.
但我看到的不是这样,凯文
But that’s not what I’m seeing. That’s not what I’m seeing, Kev.
凯文?你在吗?
Kev? You there?
他挂断了?
Did he hang up?

Yeah.
不管了,坚持不卖♥♥
Fuck, I think hold.
你得卖♥♥掉
Girl, you gotta sell.
我才不卖♥♥
I’m not selling.
赚了多少?
How much are you up?
五万八千多
58,000 and some change.
妹子,搞什么鬼?
Baby girl, what the fuck?
你得趁早脱手
You need to get out while you can.
别当韭菜 – 记得红头带哥吗?
Don’t be an idiot. – You remember red headband guy.
他赚了一千一百万也不卖♥♥
He’s worth 11 million dollars. And he’s not selling.
开玩笑吧 – 并没有
No fucking way. – Yes fucking way.
要用钻石手抓紧紧
This is what I’m telling you. Diamond hands.
不管股市怎样,都要坚持不卖♥♥
Diamond hands. You hold the line no matter what the market does.
不管华尔街怎么说
No matter what Wall Street says.
万一大家都比你先卖♥♥了呢?
What happens when everyone else sells first,
你会赔惨了
and before you get out you’ve lost all your money?
有人自愿吗?
Are there any volunteers?
我… – 有吗?
I’m… – Anyone?
我们坚持不卖♥♥ – 快点
We’re gonna hold the line. – C’mon.
有人得先打疫苗 – 我来打
Someone has to go first. – Okay, yeah. I’ll do it.
大家看好了
Here we go everyone.
匹大附设医院第一剂新冠疫苗
The first Covid vaccine at Pittsburgh Presbyterian.
Ah!
真该死!
Fuck! Fuck!
该死!帮帮忙,我们该怎么办?
Fuck! Guys, we need your help. What should we do?
我女友买♥♥进不到$20,现在$60多
So listen, my girl bought in under 20 and now it is over 60.
她应该卖♥♥吗?
So like, should she sell?
虽然她想坚持原则
On the one hand, she has principles.
但也有十万学贷,所以…
On the other, she has 100k in student debt. So…
有一种方法可以比较
One way you could think about the comparison between
马♥克♥思♥主义和功利主义
Marxism and Utilitarian tradition
两者都有狭义和广义的诠释
is that they both have a micro story and a macro story.
当你想到功利主义传统…
When you think of Utilitarian tradition…
只有咆哮小猫要卖♥♥,她才会跟着卖♥♥
The only thing that would convince her to sell is if Roaring Kitty sold.
所以…我的小猫呢?
So… Where my pussy at?
狭义的诠释是
You have the micro story for the Pareto principle
只顾及个人的利益
for how each individual action will go.
但也有广义诠释 – 我的小猫呢?
But you also have a macro story. – Where my pussy at?
我的小猫呢?
Where my pussy at?
我的小猫呢? – 抱歉 – 我的小猫呢?
Where my pussy at?! – Sorry. – – Where my pussy aaaaatttt?!
很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
嘿,我的小猫呢?
Hey, hey, where my pussy at? Ha!
我的小猫呢? – 不在这里
Where is my pussy at? – It’s not in here.
“游戏驿站 79.14”
“帐户净值 $11,206,685”

Whoa,
等等,听好了
wait, listen, hold on.
未来世代会说“好人曾在此
“Future generations will look back and say ‘Good men stood here,
誓死奋战、坚持到底
good men fought, and died on this ground…
并指向游戏驿站股价飙涨的一月份”
as they point to a TradingView daily chart of GME zoomed in on January.’
迷因股市形成后
Since the spawn of the stonkmarket,
两个阶级就相互对立
two classes of people have been pitted against each other…”
永远作战的宿敌:大鲸鱼和小虾米
“Eternal enemies, forever forced and fated to combat: lions and hyenas.”
这些大鲸鱼…避险基金都财大气粗
“These lions… these Wall Street hedge funds have it all.
坐拥数十亿资金
Billions of dollars,
只会昧着良心大卖♥♥空,臭王八蛋
bail outs for reckless trades, these dirty fucking criminal bastards.”
没错,这些臭王八蛋
Yup, these fucking motherfuckers.
然后是我们这些散户
“And then there’s us.
努力工作的平凡老百姓,我们有什么?
The working man, the average Joe. What do we have?
我们到底有什么?
What the fuck do we have?
他们真的就叫我们“笨钱”
They literally call us ‘dumb money.'”
这些避险基金的家伙
“These lions, these hedge fund guys,
含着金汤匙出生
were born with silver spoons in their mouths.
金字塔顶端的顶端
The top 1% of the 1%.
他们超有钱,每天吃A5牛排
They have massive bank accounts, eat medium rare Grade A Wagyu steak.”
那是什么?听起来超好吃
What the fuck is that? That sounds delicious.
配着松露片吃,太过分了
“With truffle shavings for lunch.” That’s fuck!
他们常去高级脱衣舞俱乐部
“They frequent the finest strip clubs.
游艇派对有白粉和三陪女郎
They have blow and escorts on their yacht parties.”
干嘛要讨厌他们?
Why do we hate these guys?
知道他们跟三陪女郎说什么吗?
“Then you know what they will tell these escorts?”
三陪女郎是什么? – 不准听
What’s an escort? – Stop listening!
当金发辣妹问他们怎么会这么有钱
“When the smoking hot blonde asks them, ‘Like, how do you have so much money?'”
他们说什么?“笨钱很好赚啊”
“You know what they say? They say ‘Ha, dumb money, babe. Dumb money.'”
有东西烧焦
Something’s burning.
噢…可恶
Oh… damn it.
靠 – 你说靠
Shit! – You said “shit”.
游戏驿站事件是阶级战争,很简单
“Last, the GME trade is about class warfare. Plain and simple.
我们也许是小虾米,但你猜怎么着?
We may be hyenas, yes. But guess what?
只要有够多小虾米就能玩翻大鲸鱼
You put enough of us together, and we can destroy a lion.”
开战了,臭王八蛋
It’s on, motherfuckers!
我们要整惨你们
Aw, we coming for y’all.
准备好了
Y’all better get ready.
我们要整惨你们
We fucking coming for you.
真的够宅的
That is some nerdy shit, man.
我哥是个死宅男
My brother is a fucking nerd.
真该死!
Fuck!
从五倒数完我就进去
Counting down from 5 and then I’m coming back in there.
你们不会喜欢
I don’t think you want that.

5.
四 – 三
4. – 3.

2.
谢谢你
Thank you.
今天怎样? – 很累
How was your day? – Long.
他们不能专心线上学习,他们不喜欢
It’s so hard to keep them focused on Zoom school. They’re just not into it.
你还好吧?
How was your day?
很好啊
Good.
你不担心轧空的事?
You’re not worried about the short squeeze thing?
股价下周会暴跌
The dam’ll break next week.
有些散户会见好就收
A few of them will decide it’s gone high enough, they’ll cash out,
其他人会跟进,股价会崩♥盘♥
the rest will follow, whole thing will come crashing down.
没有一次轧空成功过
I can’t think of the last short squeeze that actually worked.
艾克曼和康宝莱