因为你们我才会做直播
You’re why I’m here in the first place.
真的很好玩,我若在避险基金上班
Uh, it’s fun to talk about. I mean, I figure, if I worked at a hedge fund,
就会和同事高谈阔论
I’d compare notes with my colleagues.
但我和你们一样困在家里
But I don’t. I’m stuck at home like you guys. So…
我相信这支股票
Uh, I believe in this stock.
我相信这个社群
And I believe in this community.
Um…
老实说,去年真的很糟糕
I’ll be honest, uh, it’s been kind of a shitty year.
很多人都失去了亲人,我也是
Uh, for a lot of people. Lotta people lost people the past 12 months. I did too.
我姐姐莎拉
Uh, my sister, Sara.
Uh…
我不怎么提起那件事
I don’t talk about it much.
但我想告诉你们
But it felt right to tell you.
我们一起经历了这么多
Uh, we’ve been through so much together.
你们让我参与了一件大事
You’ve made me feel a part of something, something big.
圣诞快乐,干杯
So, uh, Merry Christmas. Cheers.
“购买♥♥GME 金额$153”
我喜欢你的车
I like your car.
经典车款
It’s a classic.
95年的 – 没错
’95. – Yes!
不过吃油很凶
Sadly, it’s a gas-guzzler.
是啊,这辆车也一样
Yeah, yup, this one too.
不过它太美了,我舍不得换车
But she’s such a beauty I couldn’t stand to trade her.
96年的本♥田♥雅阁?
’96 Honda Accord?
2003年,不算经典车款
Uh, 2003. Not quite a classic.
能互相看到脸聊天有点怪,对吧?
It’s kinda weird to talk to someone and see their whole face. Right?
口罩戴太久了
It’s been so long.
我在医院工作,你大概看得出来
I… I work at a hospital, you could probably tell.
一线工作人员
Essential worker.
真的很感谢你的付出
Thank you for everything you do.
不客气
Oh, you’re very welcome.

Hey, uh…
晚安
Have a good night.

Cool.
小心开车
Safe travels.
“购买♥♥GME 金额$91,800”
“已下单”
你一开始只会笑我
Remember when you were just making fun of me
现在却迷上了 – 我不记得
and now you’re literally obsessed. – No, I don’t recall.
你买♥♥了多少? – $948
How much are you up? – 948.
股价跌了一点,圣诞节前是两千
Stock dipped a little, it was like 2,000 before Christmas.
也许你应该卖♥♥掉
Maybe you should sell.
不行,这不是为了赚钱
No. It’s not about the money.
玩股票不是为了赚钱?
The stock market is not about the money?
你得看看网络上的东西
No. You just gotta read some of the stuff on here.
以前不懂我爸为什么不爽,我现在懂了
Never understood why my dad was so pissed off about this whole thing,but now I do.
我跟你说过这家店
I told you about his store, right?
好市多?
Costco?
绍普科
Shopko.
那是…我们家附近的大卖♥♥场
It was like, this like…big chain in our area.
我爸从装袋小弟一直升到总经理
My dad, he worked his way all the way up from bag boy to general manager.
然后被华尔街基金买♥♥下来
Then one of these Wall Street funds came in, bought it,
把钱都吸干抹净就宣告破产
and vampire-sucked all the money out of it and then declared bankruptcy.
真该死
Fuck.
是啊
Yeah.
他没了退休金,失去一切
He lost his pension. Everything.
到死前都在十元店打工
It’s why he had to work at Pick ‘n fuckin’ Save till the day he died.
所以我才会负债累累
And now that’s why I’m up to my ass in debt.
这些混♥蛋♥又想搞死游戏驿站
And these fuckers are trying to do the same thing to GameStop.
去他们的
Fuck ’em.
有钱人都去死吧
Fuck ’em all.
等等
Wait, look. – Hm?
你看看
Look at this.
这家伙要给我一百美元 – 真的假的?
This guy wants to CashApp me $100 – Shut the fuck up.
只要给他自♥拍♥,泡澡时跟他视频就给五百
to send him a selfie. Or 500 if I live chat him from a bubble bath.
好啊,答应他
Yes! Yes, we should do it.
什么? – 答应他
What? – Yes, we do it.
再多买♥♥游戏驿站股票
And then put the money into GameStop.
你是谁啊? – 来吧,去泡澡
Who am I talking to right now? – C’mon, bitch, let’s go get a tub.
♪ We got this motherfucker lit On some money shit ♪
♪ Yeah, everybody’s shit Everybody’s shit, yeah ♪
“巴特与泰涅夫 罗宾汉首席执行官”
♪ We got this motherfucker lit On some money shit ♪
♪ Everybody’s shit Everybody’s shit ♪
“身价:每人十亿美元”
♪ Unh, please don’t pretend… ♪
你们的生意就是让孩子们用零花钱买♥♥股票
Your entire business is kids spending their lunch money on random stocks.
因为免收手续费
They come to you because it’s free.
但如果你们不收股票交易手续费
But if you don’t charge a commission on their trades,
怎么能赚钱?
how do you make money?
罗宾汉这点子其实来自占领华尔街运动
The idea for Robinhood really came out of the Occupy Wall Street movement.
那些人没办法进场买♥♥股
All those people with no way of getting in.
那是占领华尔街的宗旨?
Is that what Occupy was about?
他们想要进场买♥♥股或是…
I mean, were they trying to get in or…
我们认为光是占领还不够
So we said, it’s not enough to occupy.
必须解放华尔街 – 你可能不知道
We need to democratize Wall Street. – Nat, I’m not sure you know this,
但我和拜居都是移♥民♥
but Baiju and I are both immigrants.
我在保加利亚出生,他父母来自印度
I was born in Bulgaria, and Baiju’s parents immigrated from India to the Deep South.
你能想象在美国南方长大却有
Can you imagine growing up in rural Virginia with a name like
拜居巴特这种名字吗?
Baiju Prafulkumar Bhatt?
我们创办免费交易平台让大家都能参与
We created commission-free trading so that anyone can get in the game.
连银行户头都不需要,结果大受欢迎
You don’t even need a bank account. People have really responded.
这半年增加五百万名用户
We’ve added 5 million users, uh, in the last six months,
总共有… – 将近两千万名用户
for a total of, um… – Close to 20 at this point. Million.
你们的科技公♥司♥爆♥炸♥性成长
So, you’re one of these tech companies that’s exploded growth-wise,
却没赚钱
but doesn’t make any money.
我们有赚钱 – 怎么说?
We make money. – But how?
不收手续费… – 用户帐户的利息
If you don’t charge commission then… – From interest on people’s accounts.
用户多半是年轻人
But your users are mostly young.
他们的帐户会有多少钱?
So, how much money can they really be keeping in their account?
另外也有支付订单流
There’s also payment for order flow.
那是什么? – 股票买♥♥卖♥♥盘传递
What’s that? – We prefer the term “stock order routing.”
你用我们的APP交易
When you buy or sell a stock on our app,
订单就会传给造市商帮你下单
we send your order to market makers, who process the order.
每笔交易会拿到一点回扣
They pay us a tiny rebate on every trade.
很少钱 – 但积少成多
Tiny. – But it adds up.
应该谈谈我们怎么…
We should really get back to how we…
创办公♥司♥ – 你和哪家造市商合作?
started our company. – What market maker do you work with?
好几家,主要是城♥堡♥证券
A few. Citadel Securities mostly.
肯格里芬的避险基金?
Ken Griffin’s firm? Isn’t that a hedge fund?
肯格里芬是城♥堡♥避险基金的老板
Well, Ken Griffin’s hedge fund is called Citadel.
但城♥堡♥证券是完全不同的公♥司♥
But Citadel Securities is a completely different company.
老板也是肯格里芬?
Also owned by Ken Griffin?
好吧
All right,
这很不应该,但我给你个独家
we weren’t gonna do this, but we’ll give you a scoop.
你不能公开
Off the record for now.
好吧
Okay.
我们就快上市了
We’re looking to IPO soon.
真没想到,好吧
Damn. Okay.
那是大事
That’s big.
♪ Girl, I can buy your ass the world With my paystub ♪
♪ Ooh, that pussy good Won’t you sit it on my taste bloods? ♪

♪ I get way too petty Once you let me do the extras ♪

♪ Pull up on your block then break it down We playin’ Tetris ♪
♪ AM to the PM, PM to the AM, funk ♪
♪ Piss out your per diem You just gotta hate ’em, funk ♪
♪ If I quit your BM ♪
♪ Hold up Sit down, lil bitch ♪
♪ Be humble, lil bitch… ♪
别讲脏话 – 谦虚点
Okay, don’t say the bad word. – ♪ Be humble ♪
坐下来
♪ Sit down ♪
♪ …be humble… ♪
坐下来 谦虚点
♪ Sit down, be humble ♪
坐下来
♪ Sit down ♪ – ♪ Sit down ♪
– ♪ …be humble ♪ – ♪ Hold up, lil bitch ♪
– ♪ Sit down, be humble ♪ – ♪ Sit down, lil bitch ♪
– ♪ Bitch, sit down ♪ – ♪ Hold up… ♪
谦虚点 坐下来 – 凯文,拜托
♪ Be humble, sit down, lil bitch ♪ – Kev, please.
你♥爸♥得专心开车
Your father needs to concentrate.
♪ Well, sit down, lil bitch ♪
我当长途卡车司机40年,不必专心
Drove long-haul for forty years. I don’t need to concentrate.
好吧,我要专心
Fine. I need to concentrate.
你要专心什么?
What do you need to concentrate about?