Fifty. – Bucks?
五万
Grand.
5万3千美元
53 grand.
最好是
Yeah.
阿凯…
Kitty…
你连房♥子都没有 – 空单余额很高
Man, you don’t even own a house. – It’s got a ton of short interest,
你有个宝宝 – 华尔街…
You got a one-year-old. – which is artificially pushing…
故意压低股价 – 老天爷
Jesus, bro. – the price down.
不能和华尔街对做 – 他们常常犯错
You never bet against Wall Street! – Wall Street gets it wrong all the time.
看看金融海啸 – 只有一次
Look at ’08. – That was a one-off, Kitty.
那些人口袋很深
These guys, they have all the money
还有高学历和政♥治♥影响力
and the fancy degrees and the political juice in the world,
还是常常犯错 – 你疯了吗?
and they get it wrong all the time. – Are you out of your fucking mind?
他们有绝对优势,还是会犯错
They’ve got the advantage, and they still get it wrong.
给我喝,虽然只卖♥♥五毛钱
No, gimme that, I’m drinking it. Even if it’s 50 cents.
四块钱
It’s 4 bucks.
这老兄花5万3买♥♥低价股
Well, my man just spent 53K on a penny stock.
只喝得起白开水
So, all he can afford is water.
你是华尔街投资人? – 才不是
You’re a Wall Street guy? – Very much no.
我才是华尔街投资人
I’m a Wall Street guy.
哪支股票?
What was the stock?
游戏驿站
GameStop.
商场的电玩游戏店
The video game store. At the mall.
你真买♥♥了5万3美元? – 我才不信
You really bought $53,000 of it? – Yeah, I don’t believe it.
他在瞎掰,你在瞎掰,对吧?
I think he’s fucking with us. You’re fucking with us, right?
你连五万都没有
You don’t even have 50 grand.
让我们看看
Let’s see.
真的
Oh, shit.
她怎么会信?你怎么会信?
How is she falling for this? How are you falling for this?
他不肯花五块钱买♥♥啤酒
He won’t spend 5 bucks for a beer,
却花五万买♥♥你觉得是笑话的股票
but he’ll put 50k in a stock that you think is a joke.
你觉得很厉害?
And that’s interesting to you?
对啊
Yeah.
很厉害
It is.
喝你的便宜啤酒吧
Drink your shitty beer.
“布罗克顿 麻萨诸塞州”

Hey!

Hey!
宝宝睡着了?
Bedtime’s already done?
对啊,她没睡午觉,累坏了
Yeah, she was exhausted. She skipped her nap.
布里格斯好吗?
How was Briggsy? – Uh…
很好啊
Good. Yeah.
你们聊到莎拉吗?
You guys talk about Sara?
要不要坐下来?
Do you wanna sit down a minute?
我洗完碗心情会比较好
I’ll feel better if I finish these first.
才不会
No, you won’t.
你觉得我疯了吗?
Do you think I’m insane?

Yeah.
你在说什么事?
Sorry. About what?
游戏驿站
GameStop.
股市最好的投资机会?
The most compelling asymmetric opportunity in the market?
布里格斯害你紧张了? – 有一点
What, did Briggsy make you jumpy? – A little.
他怎么说? – 什么也没说
What was his argument? – He didn’t have one.
他只说赌这一把太笨
Well. – He just said it was a reckless bet.
他说“你把钱赌在下一个
He said “you’re putting your money in the next
百视达” – 够了,混♥蛋♥布里格斯
Blockbuster.” – Enough. Fuck Briggsy.
你了解这家公♥司♥比了解我更多
Babe, you literally know more about this damn company than you know about me.
是真的
It’s true.
因为你,我了解这家公♥司♥也比了解自己更多
And because of you, I know more about this company than I know about myself.
如果我看错呢?我不能看错
But what if I’m missing something? We can’t afford to miss something.
那是我们所有的积蓄
It’s all our savings.
去开直播
Go do a video.
我先洗完碗,我很乐意…
I can finish these first. I’m happy to…
去看宅男们说什么
Go see what the nerds have to say.
WSB华尔街赌场论♥坛♥上的人不是宅男
Our Wall Street Bets people aren’t nerds, Caroline.
他们是狠角色,只要犯蠢错误
They’re gangsters. You make a dumb case and post it,
就饶不了我 – 那就别犯蠢错误
they’ll rip you apart. – Well, then don’t make a dumb case.
“坚持下去!”
看看有什么进展
Okay, let’s see what’s new.
有搞头,开始吧
Oh, there’s a share. Okay, here we go.
不会吧
Oh shit.
好了
All right…
检查一下…我看看
Just check on… See here.
大家好,我是咆哮小猫
Yo, what up, everybody? Roaring Kitty here.
我开了几次直播,分享我的投资方法
Uh, I’ve done a few of these now, mostly on my investing methodology.
但今天我想试试不同的东西
Uh, but today I’m gonna try something a little different.
多谢大家给我的留言
I appreciate the feedback you guys have been leaving me by the way.
又有更多留言
Uh… Oh! More feedback comin’ in hot.
“少一点猫咪”,好吧
“Less cats.” Okay. Great.
就像我说的,什么来着?我想试试…
Ah, like I was saying– Uh, what was I saying? Ah, I’m gonna try…
大巨蛋有个留言
Oh, and here’s one from Ballz.
“死宅男”
“Nerd.”
全都是大写
And nerd is in all capitals.
那有点没礼貌,不过没关系
Like, okay, that’s kinda mean. But okay, fair.Uh…
“T恤不错,老大爷”?
“Nice shirt, Grandpa”?
什么?你们以为我有多老?
What? How old do you think I am?
够了
You know what?
多谢留言,最后再回来看
Thanks for the comments. We’re gonna come back to them at the end.
这是今天的主题
Here’s what I wanna talk about.
我要挑一支股票,谈谈它为什么有意思
Uh, I’m gonna pick a stock and talk about why I think it’s interesting.
那支股票就是…
And that stock is…
游戏驿站
GameStop. Uh…
我知道争议性很大
I know it’s a polarizing stock
有些人听到我大推游戏驿站
and some of you probably gonna tune out of the stream right now
可能会马上闪人,但我还是要推
when you hear I’m bullish on GameStop. But I am.
这支股票目前是咆哮小猫最大的投资
You can see it is now the biggest position by far in the Roaring Kitty portfolio.So…
我觉得大家都疯了?我才是对的?
yeah, I think everyone else is crazy, and I think I’m right.
但我以前犯过很多次错,所以…
But I’ve been wrong plenty of times in the past. So, uh…
这个大胆的选择有很多复杂的方方面面
So there are a lot of aspects to this bold thesis, a lot of moving parts,
但我总结成三大面向
but I boil it down to what I consider the three overs:
数位化造成的风险过度放大
The digital risks seem to me to be overblown,
负面情绪过度夸张,空单余额太高
the negative sentiment is overdone,you can see it with the huge short interest,
股价也被过度低估
and the value is overlooked.
华尔街就是看不出来
Wall Street just doesn’t see it.
为什么?
Why?
股市先生,为什么?
Mr. Market, why?
避险基金看衰这家公♥司♥的价值
The hedge funds are overlooking the value in the company
就像他们看扁游戏驿站的顾客
just like they overlook the people who shop there.
他们假设多数人都上网下载游戏
They assume most people download games online now.
但25%玩家还是向游戏驿站买♥♥新游戏
But look, 25% of gamers still buy new discs from GameStop,
有40%去店里买♥♥二手游戏
and 40% buy used games from the store.
“珍妮坎贝尔 负债$45,6♥4♥4”
股市逼我不得不出手
And the market’s kinda forced my hand here.
我还能说什么,我就是喜欢这支股票
What more can I say? I just like the stock.
嘿!
Hey!
糟糕!
Shit!
我吵醒你们了吗?
Did I wake you? – Please stop.
唐纳森先生,你得上♥床♥睡觉
Mr. Donaldson, I need you in your bed.
基伦,请你
Kerin, can you please
带走他 – 我不必上♥床♥睡觉
make sure Mr. Donaldson… I don’t need to go to bed.
我要喝杯咖啡 – 我们可以让你喝
I need a cup of coffee. – We can get you a cup of coffee.
基伦,咖啡
Kerin, coffee.
噢!
Oh!
真是太好了
Well, isn’t that beautiful?
该死
Oh shit.
游戏驿站股票百分百被放空?
“100% short GameStop stock “?
这是投资影片
It’s an investment video.
珍妮,说真的
Hey, Jenny, for real,
我不会听穿猫咪T恤的人的投资建议
I wouldn’t take investment advice from a guy in a cat shirt.
好吧,那你会听谁的建议?
Oh, okay. Who do you take investment advice from?
我没投资理财,如果有也会听银行家的
I don’t have investments. And if I did, I’d listen to, like, a banker.
正中他们下怀
Just the way they like it.