好吧,我没想到
Yeah. Okay, I hadn’t thought of that.
楼下有…
That, uh, yeah, downstairs there’s more…
暗一点的房♥间
there’s probably darker rooms.
这个叫咆哮小猫的家伙
What a bandit. Most of you know this guy, who is the Roaring Kitty character,
– who was really pushing it.
不会吧
Holy shit.
– You know, voicing the information.
芮芮,他上新闻了
Yo, Riri, our boy’s on the news.
有什么系统性风险?
And what’s the potentially systemic risk?
他们在政♥府♥内部有丰富人脉
Those relationships in D.C. are strong.
避险基金巨头资助总统候选人
The guys who run those hedge funds are the guys who fund presidential campaigns.
咆哮小猫没有
You know Roaring Kitties don’t have – That’s a good point.
那种人脉 – 基尔被控
that kind of influence, – Gill is now being sued
犯下证券诈欺罪
but the hedge fund managers do. – for securities fraud
他涉嫌哄抬游戏驿站股价 – 如果
over his alleged role in the GameStop rally.
基尔先生可能遭到起诉
Is Mr. Gill likely to appear, and if he appears,
他是否愿意向国会作证?
is he likely to talk if he faces the potential of prosecution?
基本面根据三大面向
Fundamentals are based on three things:
一,数位化造成的风险过度放大
One, digital risks are overblown.
二,负面情绪过度夸张
Two, the negative sentiment is overdone.
三…
And three…
该死
Fuck.
拜托闭嘴 – 我都知道
Ah, c’mon, shut up. – I know all this.
别闹了,继续练习
You guys, you guys, stop. Stop, let’s keep going.
好了,这是正经事
All right, let’s go again.
你会被关一辈子
You’re right, this is serious. You can go to jail forever.
被关很久很久
A long time. Long, long time.
准备好,继续
All right. You ready? You ready here we go. Back in the game.
基尔先生,我能这么称呼你吗?
Mr. Gill. May I call you Mr. Gill, sir?
那是我的姓氏 – 你凭什么?
It’s my name. – Why the fuck wouldn’t you be able to call him Mr. Gill?
你在YT直播
What were your intentions with the YouTube videos
贴文讨论游戏驿站有何意图?
and your social media posts on GameStop?
问得好 – 谢谢你
Yes. – Thank you, congresswoman.
不客气
You’re welcome.
我的理论是这家公♥司♥市值被低估
I developed a theory that the company was undervalued
虽然空单余额太高
despite the significant short interest.
你知道空单余额太高
Oh, so you were aware of the short interest.
那是公开资讯
It is public knowledge.
财报上都有 – 你想逼空方平仓?
You can see it in the SEC filings. – And your goal was to break these shorts, yes?
号♥召网络股民哄抬游戏驿站股价
To rally an online mob to artificially push the price of GameStop soaring,
让他们“飞向月球”,对不对?
ah, “to the moon” as they say, isn’t that correct, Mr. Gill?
反对
Objection, objection,
你在诱导证人
you’re leading the witness. – Kev… – Witness.
我把时间让给主席
I yield my time to the chair.
你希望造成轧空,对吧?
You were hoping for the short squeeze, weren’t you, Mr. Gill?
你这王八蛋
You short squeezing bastard.
轧空只是我的理论
The short squeeze was a marginal point of the thesis.
为什么在视频中
Then why did you talk about it in your videos
一直讲? – 你一直在讲
all the time? – You did talk about it in your videos.
讲了一大堆
You talked about it a lot.
你明明说过轧空
You remember about the squeeze. – Exactly.
你说“轧一下” – 没错
You were like “It’s just a little squeeze.” – Exactly.
我们要相信你不是散户的
Are you really asking us to believe that you weren’t a leader
带头大哥? – 你死定了
to all these retail traders? – You’re fucked, buddy.
我的看法… – 是或不是?
My point of view… – Asking. Yes or no?
是或不是? – 是
Yes or no? – Yes. So yes.
你承认了
Yes or no? – You are admitting it. Yes.
你开了一瓶廉价香槟
Remember you with a cheap bottle of champagne.
还拿鸡柳条沾着吃
At any moment… Kevin! Kevin! – Dunking tendies like a fucking–
干嘛?
What?
我要裸奔
I’m running with my dick out.
你干嘛不早说?
Okay, why don’t you just say that?
我乖乖闭嘴
Okay, I’ll stop.
基尔先生,基本面为什么让你
All right. Mr. Gill, what exactly about the fundamentals
想要来场大轧空? – 干嘛装声音?
led you to build this bull case? – What the fuck’s with the voice?
我想模仿寇蒂兹议员,学得不像
I don’t know, I was trying to do AOC, but it was flat.
她不在询问小组
I don’t even think she’s on the panel.
闭嘴,布里格斯
You shut the fuck up, Briggsy.
我要打你 – 她在吗?
I’ll slap the shit out of you. – Is she on that panel?
我发誓 – 你要打架?
I swear to God. – You’re gonna slap me?
来啊 – 你行吗?
Yeah, let’s go. – You ready to go?
来啊 – 我等很久了
Let’s go. – I’ve been waiting for this, dog.
“2021年2月18日”
过来
Come here.
你一定会很棒
You’re gonna be great.
我如果搞砸,会死得很惨
If it goes bad, it’s gonna be real bad.
那就别搞砸
Well, don’t let it go bad.
这是本委员会举♥行♥的第一场听证会
This hearing will be first in a series of hearings by the committee
调查游戏驿站近期的股价波动
to examine the recent market volatility involving GameStop.
我想知道今天的每一位证人
I want to know how each of the witnesses here today
是怎么… – 坐下来
contributed to the historic… – Gabe, can you sit up?
造成一月份的轧空事件
trading events in January.
近期的股市波动凸显了华尔街公♥司♥的
This recent market volatility has put a national spotlight on institutional practices
惯用手段
by Wall Street firms.
他们对市场中的社群媒体
And they have demonstrated the enormous potential power
也有极大的影响力
of social media in our markets.
我们将听到证人的第一手证词
We will hear firsthand from the witnesses regarding these events.
本委员会将藉由此听证会获得
The hearing will be an opportunity for this committee to get the facts
每位证人在这次事件中
about the role each of the witnesses represent,
扮演的角色和事实
played in the events we are examining today.
格里芬先生,我想先问你
Well, now, Mr. Griffin, if I could ask you this first question.
Of course.
房♥间里有多少人?
How many people are in the room with you?
你问这个?
That’s your question?
请你算算有多少人
If you can just count how many people are in the room with you.
房♥间里包括我有五个人
There are five people, including myself, in this room.
贵公♥司♥有没有人…
Anyone in your organization… – Such a prick.
自一月起和罗宾汉联络?
since January 1st, contact Robinhood?
我们因为业务往来固定和罗宾汉联络
We of course talk to Robinhood routinely in the ordinary course of business.
我们经手他们的大量订单
We manage a substantial portion of their order flow.
你是否请他们限制
But did you talk to them about restricting
或阻止投资人买♥♥进游戏驿站股票?
or doing anything to prevent people from buying GameStop?
我想把话说清楚
I want to be perfectly clear.
我们没有逼迫罗宾汉限制
We had no role in Robinhood’s decision
游戏驿站股票交易 – 去你的
to limit trading in GameStop. – Fuck you, Ken Griffin.
贵公♥司♥任何人都能证明这一点?
So, if we depose everyone in your organization, we would find that?
没错
That is correct.
他好像迪士尼频道坏蛋
Looks like a Disney Channel villain.
你是否认为美国金融界有操纵股市
Mr. Plotkin, do you believe that there is manipulation, distrust,
以及全面性不平等?
and overall inequality within American finance?
我只专心管我的公♥司♥…
My focus is on my company, Melvin…
喂?
Hello?
你按到静音,猪头
You’re on mute, dick!
抱歉,你按到静音
Ah, I’m sorry, you’re on mute.
他说个不停
He just keeps going.
我的专长
…my area of expertise.
你还是静音,我没听到你说的话
You’re still on mute. I haven’t been able to hear a word you said, unfortunately.
泰涅夫先生,你会实现承诺
Mr. Tenev, would you be willing to commit today
自愿将订单流的收益
to voluntarily pass on the proceeds… – Oh. Marry me.
转给罗宾汉交易平台用户?
of the payment for order flow to Robinhood customers?
议员女士,谢谢你的提问
Congresswoman, I appreciate that question.
我做出那项承诺是在罗宾汉迫使
When the statement you refer to was made, it was before Robinhood forced
整个业界免收
the entire industry to drop
手续费之前 – 我猜你不会
commissions and replicate our… – I should take that as a no.
你不会将订单流的收益
You’re not willing to pass on the proceeds of payment for order flow
转给用户?
to your customers?
其他券商免除… – 我是说今天
When the other brokers drop… – I’m just talking about today.
王八蛋 – 我不想没礼貌
Asshole. – I don’t want to be rude.
我的时间有限
I just have limited time,
如果失去订单流的收益
but if removing the revenues that you make from a payment for order flow
导致你们必须收取手续费
would cause the removal of free commissions,
不就代表罗宾汉本来就不是免费吗?
doesn’t that mean that trading on Robinhood isn’t actually free to begin with?