Tractor beam.
有爱的磁场
Sucked me right in.
后来呢
Anyway,
她把这个包落在电梯旁边
she left this in the terminal and…
一个人飞去阿斯平了
flew to Aspen and out of my life.
里面是什么
What’s in it?
老大
Man!
我才不是一个未经允许就随便动人家东西的人
I’m no low-life, rooting around in someone else’s private property.
上锁了?
Is it locked?
恩 结实着呢
Yeah, really well.
两个人 其中一个有枪
There’s two of them, One has a gun.
煤气费你交没有?
Did you pay the gas bill?
你意识到你做了什么不?
Do you know what you’ve done?
行了 咱们快闪
I’m sorry. I say we bail.

Okay.
箱子不在这 他一定随身带着的
The briefcase ain’t here. He must have taken it.
他总要回家的吧
He’s got to come home sometime.
咱们把这地方砸个稀巴烂 让他们记住
We should trash the place, send him a message.
我觉得他记不住
He won’t get that message.
这地方已经是垃圾堆了
He’s got worms in his living room.
我有个好主意
I got a better idea.
过来 小东西
I thought I saw a puddy-cat.
我掐 我掐
I did. I did.
开了一天车了 一个工作都找不到
I can’t believe we drove all day and there are no jobs.
-什么都没有 零蛋 无法 -是啊
-There is nothing, nada, zip. -Yeah…
除非你想每个星期都工作40小时
unless you want to work 40 hours a week.
拿一下
Here.
我去买♥♥点东西
I’m going to the store.
钱花在刀刃上 咱们没几个子儿了
Get the very essentials, we got no dough.
我长得像傻B吗?
What do I look like?
我日
Rape.
打扰下 老太婆
Excuse me. Little old lady?
有没有1块钱零钱
You got change of a dollar?
零钱 抱歉 没有
Change? No l’m sorry.
能不能帮个忙 看一下我的东西
Could you do me a favor and watch my stuff…
我去换零钱
while I go break $1?
当然可以
Of course.
谢谢
Thanks.
人说的没错
Hey I guess their right.
老太婆虽然笨手笨脚 开车横冲直撞
Senior citizens, though slow and dangerous drivers,
也不是一点用都没有
can still serve a purpose.
我立马回来 你别死在这儿啊
I’ll be right back. Don’t you go dying.
你买♥♥的酒呢
Where’s the booze?
我被一个坐轮椅的老太太打劫了 惨啊
I got robbed by a sweet old lady on a motorized cart.
我一点也没料到
I didn’t even see it coming.
哈瑞 别伤心了 别这样
Come on, Harry. Cheer up.
还有更糟的
It get worse.
我的鹦鹉 皮吉
My parakeet, Petey.
死翘翘了
He’s dead.
不是吧 哥们
Man, l’m sorry, Harry.
出什么事了
What happened?
脑袋掉下来了
His head fell off!
脑袋掉了?
His head fell off?
是啊 它也上了年纪了
Yeah, he was pretty old.
够了
That’s it.
这生活我受够了
I’ve had it with this dump!
咱们没吃的 咱们没工作
We’ve got no food, we got no jobs…
他妈鹦鹉的脑袋还掉了
our pets’ heads are falling off!
冷静 冷静
Okay, just a calm down.
我们他妈还留在这里干啥呢 哈瑞
What the hell are we doing here, Harry?
咱们得离开这鬼地方
We must get out of this town.
去哪里 到哪里去
And go where? Where do we go?
我告诉你去哪里
I’ll tell you where.
某个温暖的地方
Someplace warm.
啤酒和葡萄酒一样
A place where the beer flows like wine.
靓妞像大马哈鱼一样成群结队
Where beautiful women flock like the salmon of Capistrano.
我说的是某个小镇子 比如阿斯平
I’m talking about a little place call Aspen.
鬼才去 法国佬都是臭屁♥眼♥
I don’t know. The French are assholes.
等等 等等
Wait a minute!
我知道你打的什么鬼主意了 老兄
Wait, I know what you’re up to, mister.
就是你狗♥日♥的♥想去阿斯平
You just want to go to Aspen
把手提箱还给他的女主人
and find that girl who lost her briefcase,
你狗♥日♥的♥想我开车送你去 对不
and you need me to drive you there, right?
我说对了吧
Am I right?
-是的 怎样 -我说中了吧
-Yeah, so? -Am I right?
我想去一个
I want to go somewhere
能出人头地的地方而已
we can plug into the social pipeline.
别 别 别 洛伊德
No, no, no, Lloyd.
我们留在这 我们找工作
We stay here, hunt for jobs,
存钱开我们的虫子店
and save up for the worm store.
天天躲债主的日子我受够了
I am sick and tired of running from creditors.
你知道我最讨厌什么不?
You know what l’m sick and tired of?
我最痛恨夹着尾巴做人
I’m sick of having to eke my way through life.
我痛恨自己一文不名
I’m sick of being a nobody.
最沮丧的是
But most of all,
我连个家都没有
I’m sick and tired of having nobody.
好吧 洛伊德
Okay.Lloyd
就去阿斯平
Aspen it is.
你没开玩笑吧
You’d better not be fooling.
好好的哭出来吧
Just let it out, have a good cry. Come on.
你有完没完
Okay, that’s enough.
洛伊德 你搞什么飞机
Lloyd. What are you doing?
我感觉自己跑得飞快 哈瑞
It feels like you’re running at an incredible rate.Harry.
我们还没穿越康涅狄格州 你就开始招我烦了
We’re not through Connecticut, and already you’re annoying me.
对不起
Sorry.
我们真的上路了 不是吗老兄
We’re really doing it, aren’t we, buddy?
你哪里搞来的
Where’d you get those?
加油的时候我买♥♥的
I bought ’em when we filled up.
咱们是不是好好讨论下我们
We’re meant to talk about expenditures,
紧张的预算
on our tight budget.
不是用旅行基金买♥♥的
This isn’t from our travel fund.
出门前 我额外搞了25块钱
I raised 25 extra bucks before we left.
你去哪里弄的25块钱
Where did you get 25 extra bucks?
我卖♥♥了些东西给住咱们楼下的小比利
I sold some stuff to Billy in 4-C.
那瞎子小孩?
The blind kid?
你卖♥♥他什么东西 洛伊德
What did you sell him? Lloyd.
就是东西
Stuff.
什么东西
What kind of stuff?
记不清了…
I don’t know…
棒球卡片 弹子球 还有…
a few baseball cards, a sack of marbles…
皮吉
Petey.
皮吉?
Petey?
你把死鹦鹉卖♥♥给一个小瞎子?
You sold my dead bird to a blind kid?
你 你 你是人啊
That… You… What are you…?
皮吉连脑袋都没有
Petey didn’t have a head.
哈瑞 我搞定了的
Harry. I took care of it.
漂亮的小鸟 你能说”漂亮小鸟”吗?
Pretty bird. Can you say ‘Pretty bird’?
漂亮小鸟
Pretty bird.
漂亮小鸟
Yes, pretty bird.
漂亮小鸟
Pretty bird.
王八蛋 光天化日拿我开涮
Those rat bastards. They’re rubbing it in our faces.
这箱子拿不回来我们损失就大了
Andrea’ll have a hemorrhage if we don’t get it back.
-他们跟踪我们几个星期了 -怎么讲
-They must have followed us for weeks. -Why do you say?
气喘鬼
‘Gas Man’
他们怎么知道我喘不过气来
How the hell do they know I got gas?
看来是高手
They gotta be pros.
别担心
Don’t worry.
我们会把钱拿回来的
We’ll get that money back.
我告诉你一些别的东西
I’ll tell you something else.
他们决不会去阿斯平 我肯定
They ain’t never getting to Aspen. l’ll see to that.
抱歉 弗洛?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!