加油 加油
Come on, come on!
不会吧
No way!
好厉害
That was awesome!
太棒了
Awesome!
完美 好的
Perfect. Okay.

One,

two,

three.
焦点儿童杂♥志♥
唐恩先生
Hey, Mr. Dunne.
贝斯特 你好吗 很高兴见到你
Hello, Baxter. How are you? Good to see you.
去吧 宝贝
Here you go, honey.
-谢谢你 唐恩先生 -爸爸再见
-Thank you, Mr. Dunne! -Bye, Dad!
罗德岛选美冠军
这不是很好吗
Isn’t that good?
唐恩先生
Mr. Dunne!
唐恩先生
Mr. Dunne!
唐恩先生
Hey, Mr. Dunne!
你介意吗
Do you mind?
祝你用餐愉快
Bon appétit, kid!
罗伊
Lloyd!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我本来想把这块脏脏的擦掉
I was trying to clean off this smudge!
但我发现
But you know what?
好像要从里面才擦得掉
I think it might be on the inside!
蓝蟹汽车旅馆
像这样的盛会
This type of evening always provides
总是惊喜不断
nonstop surprises.
你们看看是谁来了
Ah, look who’s arrived. Tom Brady
汤姆·布雷迪和美丽的妻子吉赛儿
with his gorgeous wife, Gisele, by his side.
她很漂亮吧 汤姆应该也有同感
Doesn’t she look radiant? Tom’s in agreement, I think.
这才叫正啊
Now that is hot.

Yep.
所以美眉都喜欢他
That’s why he gets all the girls.
这样一定很好
It sure would be nice.
什么很好 罗伊
What would be nice, Lloyd?
希望她能介绍女朋友给我
If she introduced me to one of her hot girlfriends.
女朋友
Girlfriends.
她才22岁
She’s 22!
那又怎样
So?
表示跟你差很多岁
So, that’s a lot younger than you.
放心 等我们回到家
Don’t worry, when we get home,
我再介绍和你年纪差不多的给你
I’m gonna fix you up with someone your own age.
和我年纪差不多的 恶毙了
My age? Gross!
我们有什么话题可以聊
I mean, what would we talk about?
我不知道 就你高中时带美眉
I don’t know. Same stuff you talked about in high school
去含鲍湾聊的那些话题
when you took chicks down to Oyster Swallow Cove.
含鲍湾
Oyster Swallow Cove.
好怀念那些时光啊
There’s a trip down Mammary Lane.
惨了
Oh, crap!
我们要赶回普罗维登斯
We gotta get back to Providence!
什么 为什么
What? Why?
还记得我说过冰凿子
Remember I told you Ice Pick had to make
要送冰糖去缅因州吗
that rock candy run down to Maine?
记得
Yeah.
我忘了找人去喂屁♥眼♥了
I forgot to get someone to feed Butthole.
安啦 我都安排好了
Relax. I took care of it.
真的吗
You did?
对 住4C的比利会喂他
Yeah. Billy in 4-C’s gonna feed him.
太好了
Oh, great!
你有把我们家的钥匙给他吗
Did you give him the key to our apartment?
没有
No.
我不要家里地毯被轮椅压来压去
You think I want wheel marks all over the rug?
我留字条给他 放了一些猫食
I just wrote him a note, left some food
临走前顺道把屁♥眼♥丢在他家
and threw Butthole inside his place when we were leaving.
但比利家里有一百多只稀有鸟类
But, Lloyd, Billy has over a hundred rare birds in there!
那又怎样
So?
他们惹不起一只三十磅重的野猫
They’re not gonna mess with a 30-pound alley cat.
拜托
Sheesh!
大家好 我回来了
Hey, gang! I’m home!
怎么没声音
Guys?
你们好安静啊
You sure are quiet.
怎么回事 西斯可
Speak to me, Siskel.
惨兮兮 惨兮兮
The horror! The horror!
爸 你真的不一起去吗
Are you sure you don’t wanna come, Dad?
没有你就不好玩了
It’s not gonna be nearly as much fun without you.
我很想去 小猴子 但我不能去
Oh, of course I wanna come, monkey,
我感冒太严重了
but it’s out of the question.
不能出远门
I’m way too flu-ey to travel.
但那些阿宅科学家会很失望的
But all the geeky science guys are gonna be so disappointed.
他们好不容易才能见到你本人
They were finally gonna get to meet you in person!
对不起 宝贝
So sorry, honey.
品契洛小姐 你的车子来了
Ms. Pinchelow, your car is here.
谢谢你 崔维斯
Thanks, Travis!
好好照顾我爸 艾黛儿
Take care of my dad, Adele.
佩妮 我写的演讲稿你有带吗
Penny, do you have the speech I wrote for you?
有啊
I do.
那就好
Good. Oh!
我差点忘了 还有一样东西
I almost forgot. There’s one more thing.
我要你把这个包裹
I want you to take this box
当面交给会议主办人沃考博士
and personally give it to the head of the conference, Dr. Walcott,
说我很抱歉不能亲自出席
and say how sorry I am that I can’t be there.
没问题
Got it.
老公 盒子里装了什么
Oh, what’s in the box, honey?
只是一份小礼物
Just a small gift.
佩妮 你要上台演讲
Wow, Penny. You’re giving a speech?
只是在最后一天讲几句话啦
Oh, it’s only a couple of sentences on the last day,
然后我要代替我爸去领酱
but then I’m picking up a reward for my dad.
是领奖 宝贝
Award, honey.
你有没有带我给你的提款卡
Did you remember to bring the ATM card I gave you?
有啊 密♥码♥是多少 我老是忘记
Yes. But what’s my PIN number again? I keep forgetting.
是十一 十一
It’s 11-11.
不是四个数字吗
I thought it had to be four numbers.
是四个数字啊
There are four numbers.
一 一 一 一
One-one-one-one.
该走了 走吧 佩妮
Time to go! Come on, Penny.
你在对我微笑吗
Are you smiling at me? Are you smiling at me?
好乖的狗狗 真乖
He’s a good boy! Yes, he is!
给我看看你洁白的牙齿
Let me see your purty teeth!
乖狗狗 别喷口水了
Oh! Say it, don’t spray it!
我们快到了 那个人叫我从下一个出口出去
We’re almost there. The guy told me to get off at the next exit.
彩券要开奖了
Shh. They’re picking the lottery balls.
以下是本期的大乐透开奖号♥码 头彩是三千四百万美元
Here’s today’s Mega-Lottery picks, worth 34 million dollars.
第一组号♥码是44 再来是2
The first number is 44. The next is 2.
38, 24, 21 and 54.
可恶 差点就中了
Cripes! I was so close!
我号♥码全中 但顺序不一样
I had all the right numbers, but in the wrong order.
老婆 我的胃好痛
Honey, my stomach is killing me.
能不能拿胃药给我
Can you bring me some more Pepto?
我在帮你做温热的燕麦粥
I’m making you some nice warm oatmeal.
可以减轻你的胃痛
It will settle your tummy.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我在做午饭给我老公吃
I’m fixing lunch for my husband.
这样不够
That’s not enough.
我们要赶一下进度 在他的智障女儿
We gotta pick up the pace a little bit. We want him dead
从阿宅会议回来前就要他死 记得吗
before Dumbelina gets back from that egghead convention, remember?
不要猴急
Slow it down.
一次放太多 验尸就会露馅了
If we put too much in at once, it could show up in an autopsy.
这玩意儿不会
Not this stuff.
那是我双胞胎哥哥给我的 他在特种部队服役
I got it from my twin brother. He’s Special Ops.
这个完全验不出来
It’s totally undetectable.
快点 我们加紧脚步
Now come on. Let’s hurry this up.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!