How come you get to meet her before I do?
罗伊 这是我的事
Lloyd, this is about me.
我 我女儿和我的肾
Me, my daughter and my kidney.
这是我们的来意 记得吗
That’s why we’re here, remember?
我怎么忘得了你老是挂在嘴上
How can I forget? It’s all you ever talk about.
佩妮和我的肾 我的肾和佩妮
Penny and my kidney. My kidney and Penny.
老实说 我有点听腻了
To tell you the truth, I’m getting a little sick of it.
等一下
Wait a minute.
我知道你想干嘛
I know what you’re up to, mister.
你想留下来是因为你迷上了我女儿
You wanna stay because you’re hot for my daughter!
-什么 -被我说中了吧
-What? -Am I right?
这太扯了
That’s insane!
别否认了 罗伊
Don’t deny it, Lloyd!
你第一眼看到她的照片
You have been drooling over her
就迷上了她
ever since you first saw her picture.
那又怎样
So what?
我不会为了我的本能反应而道歉
I’m not gonna apologize for letting nature take its course, Har.
我不想戳破你的屁♥眼♥
I hate to burst your butthole, mister.
但这是不可能的事
It ain’t gonna happen.
我有责任要保护我女儿
It’s my job to protect my daughter.
保护她
Protect her?
你没资格讲这种话
Look who’s talking!
你只是想拐她捐肾给你
You’re trying to swindle her out of a kidney!
至少我要娶她
At least I’m gonna marry her.
娶她不可能 你不能娶她
Marry her? No.
为什么
You’re not gonna marry. Why not?
罗伊 你不能娶我女儿
No! Lloyd, you are not going to marry my daughter.
为什么因为她年纪比我小
Why? Because she’s a tick younger than me? Get over it.
那又怎样年龄不是距离
Age is just a letter, man.
这和年龄无关 而是和…
It’s got nothing to do with age! It’s got to do…
和什么有关
With what?
我是她爸爸 罗伊
I’m her father, Lloyd,
老实说
and, frankly,
我觉得你配不上她
I think she can do better.
好吧
Okay.
-该走了 博士 -好了啦
-Time to go, Doctor. -All right, buddy.
-哈利 -跟我走
-Harry? -Let’s go.
哈利
Harry?
哈利
Harry?
沃考博士想到了一个好办法
Dr. Walcott just had a wonderful idea.
你要不要跟我们去
How would you like to come with us
当青年发明家大赛的评审
and judge the Young Inventors competition?
好啊 来去当评审
Yeah, cool. Let’s judge shit.
原来这就是当到谷底的感觉
So this is what rock bottom feels like.
好像也还好嘛
Mmm, not that bad.
佩妮

Hello?
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?

Hello?
佩妮
Penny?
我听不见 你声音断断续续的
I can’t hear you, you’re breaking up.
佩妮
Penny?
佩妮 这样可以吗
Penny! How’s this?
等一下 你别乱跑
Just hang on. Don’t go anywhere.
现在听得见了吗
Can you hear me now?
现在可以了
Yes, I can hear you now.
很好 我也听得很清楚
Good! I can hear you loud and clear.
我是罗伊 你♥爸♥的好朋友
This is Lloyd, your dad’s good buddy.
可惜他现在不在这里
Unfortunately, I don’t have him at the moment,
但他要我约个浪漫的地点
but, uh, he wanted me to ask you to find a nice, romantic place
和你见面
where we can all meet.
不是 浪漫的意思是方便啦
No, by “romantic” I meant convenient.
而且要在会议中心以外的地方
And it has to be some place outside the convention center.
喷泉 大街上那个 十分钟后
The fountain? On Main Street? In 10 minutes?
好极了
Perfect!
好耶
Yes!
很高兴见到你 品契洛太太
It’s marvelous to meet you, Mrs. Pinchelow.
你这一路旅途顺利吗
I trust you had a safe journey in?
很顺利
It was lovely.
很好 我们在前排给了位子给你
Great. We have a seat saved for you in the front row.
我们正要介绍你先生
We’re just about to introduce your charming husband.
我先生
My husband?
让我们欢迎
So let’s give a warm, KEN welcome
最杰出的评审
to our very distinguished judge,
伯纳德·品契洛博士
Dr. Bernard Pinchelow.
青年发明家大赛

Hi!
你好
Hello!
抱一个
How about a hug?
好啊
Sure!
我爱打招呼
I love hellos.
我也是
Oh, me, too.
你真好 但我在等我爸和他朋友
You’re really sweet, mister,
请恕我失陪
but I’m waiting for my dad and his friend, so if you’ll excuse me.
我就是罗伊啦
No, it’s me, Lloyd!
嗨 罗伊 我叫佩妮
Hi, Lloyd, I’m Penny.
你是罗伊啊
On! Lloyd! Hi!
很高兴见到你
It’s so nice to meet you!
我爸呢
Um, where’s my dad?
他有事耽搁了
Uh, he was delayed, so, uh, he asked me to come by
所以他要我先过来娱乐你
and entertain you…
等他来找我们
…until he can meet up with us.
他应该是要我们培养感情
I think he wanted us to have a chance to bond.
詹姆斯·邦情
James Bond.
好极了
Great!
你饿不饿我请你吃东西
Are you hungry? Can I get you something to eat?
好啊
Sure!
太好了
Awesome!
我们可以去高级餐厅
We can go somewhere nice.
听起来就很好吃
Sounds yummy!
来 尝尝看
Here, try this.
这个爆米花很好吃 问我就对了
This is incredible popcorn.
我是世上第二会做爆米花的人
And I know popcorn. I’m the second-best popcorn maker I know.
好 我上勾了 第三名是谁
All right, I’ll take the bait. Who’s the third-best?
问得好 我也想知道
I know, right? I’ve always wondered that!
树丛趴
Shrub club!
对不起
Sorry!
我常和朋友玩这个游戏
It’s just this game that I play with my friends back home.
偶爱哩
I love you!
什么
What?
这是 你♥爸♥要我转告你的话
That’s a direct quote, from your dad.
“我爱你”
“I love you.”
这是他说的
His words.
等一下
Hey, wait a second.
我怎么知道你真的认识我爸
How do I even know that you know my dad?
说不定你是经常找我搭讪
You could be one of those foreign guys who always calls me up
因为护照和钱都不见了
and makes me get undressed in front of the computer
要我在电脑前面脱衣服的外国人
because he lost his passports and money.
我不是那种人啦
No, no, that’s not me.
你看 我可以证明
Look, I can prove it.
这是你的手♥机♥
I have your cell phone.
天呐 难怪我都没接到电♥话♥
Oh, my gosh! No wonder no one’s been calling me!
我输入了我的电♥话♥号♥码
I, uh, plugged my number in there
以防万一你半夜有事找我
in case you need me late at night.
你的包裹我们也带来了 你忘在家里了 小笨蛋
Oh, and we brought your box. You left it at the house, you stupid idiot.
要不要看好玩的
Hey, you wanna see something neat?

Okay!
等一下 你确定鸟能吃跳跳糖
Wait, are you sure that it’s okay for birds to be eating Pop Rocks?
应该对他们的牙齿不好吧
I mean, you’d think it would be bad for their teeth.
不会啦 那是谣言
Nah! That’s just a suburban legend.

Shit!
但一吃就爆♥炸♥ 这是真的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!