来,Duma
Come on, Duma.
不要那么自私
You’re being selfish.
让他去
Leave him.
记住,这就是你所想得
You have to remember, it’s what you wanted, eh?
吃那肉是他在恢复本身的野性
That meat is in his bones from way back.
没事的
It’s all right.
我的爷爷会把我带到这个地方来
My grandfather would bring me to this place
在我比你还小的时候
when I was younger than you.
老一辈的人们
The old ones,
他们会与我攀谈
they talk to me.
体验他们如何生活
See how they lived,
产生恐惧
feared…
他们爱的人
who they loved.
他们的世界已经不存在了
Their world is gone.
但是我们还没完全改变
But we are not so different.
你知道,没人还会来这了
You know, nobody comes here anymore.
他们都被遗忘了
They are all forgotten.
我自己好不到哪儿去
I myself am no better.
我父亲
My own father,
我都不知道他是不是还活着
I do not know whether he lives or not.
我父亲
My father…
他刚过世
he died recently.
人怎么可以那样说没了就没了呢?
How can someone just disappear like that…
永远地
forever?

Yebo.
我也会生气的
I too would be angry.
你知道嘛,赞恩
You know, Xan…
人们在准备好要走的时候,他们就会走
people go when they are ready to go.
而不是在你准备好的时候
Not when you are.
我们都只是
We are all just…
在同一条河上的旅行者
travelers on the same river.
祖父母,父母, 他们的儿女
Grandparents, parents, their sons and daughters.
我们都有在河上的时刻
We all have our time on the river.
我们只是
We just…
在我们消失之前,做我们能做的事
We do what we can before we disappear.
现在是你的时刻了,赞恩
This is your time, Xan…
Duma的时刻
Duma’s…
还有我的时刻
and mine.
我们很快就要到达Duma该去的地方
Very soon we will be where Duma is going.
然后
After…
我要去找我的家人
I am going to go and see my family,
看他们是不是欢迎我
see if they welcome me or not.
而你可以去找你的妈妈
And you can go and see your mother.
你父亲的死对她来说也很不幸
Your father is dead for her too.
什么事都变了
Everything’s changed.
不一样了
It’s not the same.
不同了
It’s different.
就是这样,赞恩
That’s it, Xan.
改变,没错
Change, yeah.
事情就是这样
That’s what happens.
每时每刻都在改变
All the time.
那个离家出走的小男孩
The little boy that left home
已经不再是现在和我在一起的那个小男孩了, 知道吗?
is not the little boy that is with me now, eh?
懂吗?
See?
改变
Change.
赞恩,你能体会到吗?
Xan, can you see?
那悬崖上面,峡谷里 – 看到了
Above that cliff, in the canyon?
一个村庄,我的村子
A village…my village.
赞恩,别走了
Xan, stop.
那是什么?
What is it?
孑孓蝇.
Tsetse.
照我说的做,行吗?
Do what I say, yeah?
你要快跑
You have to run.
嘿,等等,等等!
Hey. Wait. Wait. Wait!
现在,呼吸
Now, breathe!
继续呼吸
Keep breathing.
Rip,出什么问题了?
Rip, what is wrong?
对不起,赞恩
I’m sorry, Xan.
很久前,孑孓蝇让我大病了一场
Long time ago, got very sick from tsetse.
很糟糕
Was bad.
真的很糟糕
Real bad.
我们现在要赶时间
We hurry now.

Fire.
我们要搞一堆火
We have to build a fire.
它们看到我们了
They see us.
它们现在就要下来了
They are coming down now.
对,对
Yeah, yeah.
可以点着一点了
It’s going. Up a bit.

Yes.
太湿了
It’s too wet.
把它握住了
Hold it up.
我拿不住
I can’t hold it.
我的手不听使唤了
My hands don’t work.
看,那个
Look. That’s it.
看到吗,它们是干的
See? They are still dry.
易得也易失
Easy come, easy go.
拿着
Take it.
烧了它
Burn it.
对,对
Yes, yes.
太好了
Very good.
Duma,你必须要待在这
Duma, you have to stay here.
Rip
Rip.
坚持住我去找人帮忙
Hang on. I’m gonna get help.
喂?
Hello?
这有人吗?
Is anybody here?
我朋友生病了我需要你的帮助
My friend is sick. I need your help.
Duma
Duma
RipRipkuna
Ripkuna.
Ripkuna
Otorno
Otorno
Ainu
Ainu
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
赞恩
Xan…
我介绍你我的家里人
I want you to meet my family.
这是Ainu
This is Ainu.
Otorno,我儿子
Otorno, my son.
Melika,我太太
Melika, my wife.
我说我们一起度过了一段很长的旅程
I said we have been on a long journey together.
你是一个猫科动物狂
That you are a mad cat boy.
我们是一家人 我们要在一起
That we are family, all of us together.
Mama.
Duma
Duma
他是野生动物记得吗?
He’s a wild animal. Remember?
他的野性是一种
His wildness is something he knows
伴随他与生俱来的东西
without even knowing it.
刻在他的骨头里 溶在他的血液里
It’s in his blood, his bones.
像记忆一样,知道吗?
Like a memory, yeah?
下礼拜你和我就把他带过去
You and I will take him up next week.
行吗?露营,钓钓鱼
Okay? Camp out, do a bit of fishing.
把他送回家,那会很好玩的
It’ll be lekker, man. Send him off.
嘿,小子
Hey, you.
你做到了,伙计
You got it, boy.
找到了一个伴还有其他你想要的
Found a buddy and everything.
你要自己保重
You take care of yourself.
我会想你的
I’m gonna miss you.
有些事就是不刻意对你提,你也明白
There are things you know without knowing.
对Duma来说,那就是野性
For Duma, it was his wildness.
对Rip来说,那就是他的家庭
For Rip, his family.
对我来说,那就是我的爸爸
For me, it was my dad.
他的所有, 他的所有信仰
Everything he was, everything he believed in,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!