With DVD.
你不能出♥卖♥♥♥朋友
You don’t sell a friend.
你知道嘛,那些有钱人
You know, the rich,
他们都花钱去买♥♥像它这样的动物
they buy animal like him
天天
every day.
出高价,做生意
Pay big money, make business.
你知道吗?为了动物园,还有娱乐公园
You know? Zoo, fun park.
然后他们就能赚更多的钱
And then they make more money.
你要去哪,小子?
Where are you going, boy?
你知道你要去哪吗?
Do you know where you are going?
我爸爸和我发现他的
My dad and I found him
在这
over here.
所以你要穿越Okavango河
So you plan to cross the Okavango.
是啊,那又如何?
Yeah, so?
“是啊,那又如何?”
“Yeah, so?”
那可是个有着许多锋利牙齿的地方,我的朋友
That is a place of many teeth, my friend.
那儿可是处死地
It is a place to die.
我不怕
I’m not afraid.
聪明点吧
Be smart.
学会害怕吧
Be afraid.
“我不害怕”
“I am not afraid.”
傻孩子
Stupid boy.
什么都不知道
Don’t know nothing.
不知天高地厚
Don’t know nothing.
你知道嘛, 你最终可是会在狮子的胃里找到归宿
You know, you could end up in a lion’s belly.

Fire.
只有火才能令他们感到恐惧
Fire is the only thing that scares them.
你知道嘛,我熟悉那个地方
You know, I know that place.
我可以带你朝那走一段
I could take you a little way that way.
但之后我就必须再往南走,行吗?
But then I have to go back south, eh?
你觉得怎么样?
You would like that?
好吧
Okay.
我不会带你走到目的地
I won’t take you all the whole way.
只是一段路
Just some of the way.
走吧,小子
Come on, boy.
他们是什么人?
Who are they?
人类
People.
自以为不会死在这里的人类
People who never dreamed that they would die here.
这个地方到处都是带着怨恨的灵魂,是吧?
This place is full of angry spirits, eh?
围绕着这儿还有个故事
There’s a story in this.
我不是很确定我想要知道,是吧?
I’m not sure I want to know it, eh?
你知道,在右手里,这东西能杀死任何东西
You know, in the right hands… this will kill anything.
躲起来
Come. Hide.
为什么?
Why?
躲起来
Hide now.
为什么?- 那是什么人?
Why? Who is it?
坏人
Bad people.
进来
In here.
过来,Duma
Come on, Duma.
我们要走远一点
We need to go farther.
这里除了沙子以外什么都没有 我没看到任何东西
There’s nothing here but sand. I can’t see anything.
进来
Come here.
低下身子
Get down.
你可知道
Do you know…
他们脸上为什么长了黑线吗?
how he got those black lines on his face?
有人说那是为了挡住太阳的强光
They say it’s to stop the glare from the sun
在他们捕猎的时候
during the day while they hunt.
曾有一头母印度豹
There was a mother cheetah.
她非常爱她的那只幼崽, 有一天
She loved her cub very much, and one day…
他走失了
he got lost.
她找啊,找啊
And she searched, and she searched,
她叫啊,叫啊
and she called, and she called.
她哭得那么久,那么伤心
And she cried so long and so hard
以至于泪水留了一条条的斑纹
that her tears made black streaks…
在从她脸上滑下时
down her face.
她的脸
Her face…
永远的留下了痕迹
was stained forever…
因为哭泣
from her crying.
一把了不起的武器
An honorable weapon…
如果真有其事的话
if there is such a thing.
那,将属于真正的勇士
For a real warrior, you know.
为了能让你面对你的敌人, 展示你的勇气
For you to face your enemies and show your courage.
在四目凝视时的那刻
Eye to eye.
这里出过很多钻石
A lot of diamonds came out of here.
我知道以往的人们没有全部拿走
I know they did not get them all.
我总会四处看一看
Always, I look.
总有一天我会走运的
One day, I’ll get lucky.
变成有钱人
Make rich.
你,止步吧
You. Stay.
我要继续走
I want to keep going.
只是看一眼我就回来
Just one quick look. I’m coming, man.
哦,这可是个很古老的洞穴了
Oh, it’s an old one.
好多腐朽的老鬼在里面
Lots of smelly old ghosts in here.
现在我们的机会来了
Now’s our chance.
走吧
Let’s go.
来,小伙子
Come, boy.
Rip
Rip?
Rip!
Rip!
Rip!
Rip!
Rip!
Rip!
我在这坚持住
I’ll get you out. Just hang on!
我在挖,Rip
I’m trying, Rip.
赞恩太谢谢你了,赞恩
Xan. Thank God for you, Xan.
太谢谢你了
Thank God for you.
好啊,我们真幸运
Grace, we are lucky.
这点小事儿,没什么大不了的
This little stuff… no big stuff.
挖,小子,挖
Dig, boy. Dig.
你干吗停下来?
Why you are stopping?
你都把我们带到了什么地方?
Where have you been taking us?
我这不是正把你们带到你们想去的地方嘛
I’m taking you where you want to go.
不,你没有
No, you’re not.
你带我们往北走
You’re taking us north,
不是往西
not west.
我正带着你们朝那座山进发
I am taking you the way to the mountains.
这是到镇上去的路
It’s the way to town,
通往警♥察♥局的路,以及
to the police, and–
你在说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
把我交给警♥察♥然后得到奖赏, 再把Duma卖♥♥了
Collecting a reward for me and selling Duma.
你怎么会这么想?
How do you get such ideas?
我把你带到北边再往西走
I am taking you north to go west.
如果你直接往西走的话
If you go straight west,
就会到– –
it is a way to–
你只是在吓唬我
You’re just trying to scare me.
你要我们走你带的路
You want me to go your way
那么你就能把我们交上去
so you can turn us in.
赞恩
Xan–
你走你的阳关道,我走我的独木桥
You go your way, and I’ll go mine.
赞恩,你要去哪?赞恩
Xan, where you are going?
赞恩
Xan.
回来
Come back.
你不能就这样把我留在这,赞恩
You can’t leave me like this, Xan.
赞赞恩
Xan.
赞恩回来,赞恩
Come back, Xan!
赞恩
Xan.
赞恩,回来!
Xan! Xan, come back!
我不想他跟着咱们
I don’t want him to follow us.
赞恩,回来
Xan, come back.
你不能把我留在这,赞恩
You can’t leave me like this, Xan!
明天我们就要过河了
We’re gonna have to cross the river tomorrow.
我们在没有他的情况下会更如意
We’re better off without him.
来啊,Duma

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!