那我就知道他想千什么
Then I’d know what he intends to do.
-你还好吧 -很好
-Are you all right? -Yeah, I’m fine.
外面发生什么事了 先生
What happened out there, mister?
要和那男人说些什么
said something to the man last night.
你觉得我们不应该说吗
Don’t you think maybe we ought to?
我承认 家务都是我做的
and I admit, I wear a house dress.
我首先要说的是
First of all, I just wanted to say, uh,
闪客和天使队轮空
The Dodgers and Angels were both idle.
车子 快走啊快 我们走
Come on, car. Come on, let’s go!
回到巴士上去 快点
Let’s get back in the bus, come on.
你试试把车头压下去
Just see if you can bounce it loose,
他可能刚才开得太快了
He was just moving too fast before,
而他就在拼命追赶我
and he goes flying off the deep end.
然而发生了一件愚蠢的事
And then one stupid thing happens.
没有人会追杀你
without somebody trying to murder you.
所以她主外 我主内
So she works and I do the housework
-帮我报♥警♥好吗 -报♥警♥
-and call the police? -Police?
我知道这很奇怪
Now look, I know how this must sound,
快点 回到巴士里面
Come on. Come on. Back in the bus!
-算了吧 -好
-Come on, forget it. -No, forget it.
左边第二道门
down the hall, turn left, second door.
好啊 你想玩游戏
Okay. Okay. You want to play games.
如果福布斯准时让我走的话就可以
If Forbes lets me go in time.
昨晚的事我很抱歉
I, uh… I’m sorry about last night.
我想给你道歉
Well, I just wanted to, uh, apologize.
好吧 看你怎么追我
Okay, let’s see you catch me now.
你做不到 你做不到
You can’t do it! You can’t do it!
我又会像刚才那样了
I’d be right back where I started.
好了 按时回来吧 好吗
Well, just be on time, okay?
我不想外出见其他人
I hate going out and seeing people
那将会是这件事的基础
That will be the basis of this…
好像你还没有注意识到
as if you hadn’t already noticed.
这条路都是你的了 杰克
The highway’s all yours, Jack.
-快报♥警♥啊 -用什么报♥警♥
-Call the police! -With what?
如果要我选
Well, I tell you, if I had to vote on
我要走了
I don’t wanna stay around here anyway.
你以为你是谁
Who the hell do you think you are,
我应该报♥警♥吗
What if I called the local police?
别挡着路啊
Get that fat-ass truck out of my way.
那是爱尔兰人的伟大日于
It’s a Great Day for the Irish.
德州队5比4胜扬基队
Texas edged the Yankees, 5 to 4.
几百种货品都是持价
always available at Grocery Cart.
没事的
You’re all right, right where you are.
请你喝杯啤酒吧
Let me buy you a beer then, huh?
剩下的等会给你 好吗
I’ll get you the rest later?
我是少发表意见的一个
I’m one of the silent majority.
快点离开这
Why don’t you get out of here, huh?
-玩耍肉块 -是的 肉
-You play meat? -Yes, meat.
但那很令人尴尬啊
Yes, but that’s so embarrassing.
然后发现了一个可怕的问题
and I have an awful problem.
-有交通意外吗 -没有
-Was there an accident? -No
这是我唯一电♥话♥啊
That’s the only phone I’ve got!
为什么要撞破我的笼子
Why’d he break my cages up?
正威胁我的生命
that’s been endangering my life.
是时候了 伙计
Well, it’s about time, Charlie!
你知道统♥计♥局♥
You know about these census forms
应该马上接受治疗
treatment should begin at once.
国家气象台预计
The National Weather Bureau says
别告诉我需要帮助
Don’t you tell me I need help.
好的 我会的
All right. Okay, I’ll be there.
那是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
那时和你说话的是…
You were talking to a Mr…
你一定是疯了
You must be out of your brains!
我帮你一下好吗
How about I give you a hand?
我请你再吃一个
I’ll buy you another sandwich.
直走下去转右
Through the door, on the right,
只是扭伤了一点
Just a little whiplash is all.
听起来有点奇怪
It may sound a little strange.
因为 我想
Because, well, I’ve tried to…
你追不上我
You can’t beat me on the grade!
还有你 肖恩
That goes for you too, Shawn.
你这个笨蛋
Come on, you miserable fathead.
我想要些信息
I would like some information.
水温为60华度
Water temperature in the 60s.
你好 有什么可以帮忙吗
Hi. Help you, mister?
等一等 等等 我
Wait a minute! Wait, I…
要想想办法
Well, I’d better do something.
-服务员 -是的 先生
-Attendant? -Yes, sir?
-什么 -我玩耍肉块
-You what? -I play meat.
看到那货车了吗
Yeah, you see that truck?
好的 找警♥察♥吧
Right. Give me the police.
你的车子需要什么吗
Something for your car?
帮他找个心理医生
Find him a psychiatrist?
准备要什么了吧
Well, ready to order now?
欢迎下次光临
Good enough. Come back, now.
我就失去了那些客户
I could lose the account.
即将塞满汽车
at this hour of the morning.
他怎么可以开那么快
How can he go so fast?
车子过热了
Damn thing overheated on me,
你们有阿司匹林吗
Do you have an aspirin?
不 不别坐在前盖上
Don’t sit on the hood.
你住手吧 好吗
Just cut it out, okay?
-没事的 -好
-No. That’s okay. -Okay.
你没事吧 先生
You all right, mister?
现在是维宁领先生
This is Mr. Whittington.
家庭主妇的习惯
of the average housewife,
交接高速公路上
of the Santa Ana Freeway.
追不上我
Can’t beat me on the grade.
吉姆 快开车吧
Jim, step on the pedal.
噢 我的蛇
Oh, my snakes. My snakes.
快来 看他
Come on now. Look at him.
-哦 -那是真的
-Oh! -Well, it’s true.
我的生命正受到威胁啊
My life’s in danger!
噢 天
Oh, boy, oh, boy, oh, boy.
你真厉害
Oh, boy, you’re beautiful.
好吧 现在怎么办
Okay, so now what?
警方可能
The cops will probably…
给我一份
Just give me, um… Um…
你的卡 先生
Here’s your card, sir.
可能不行了
There probably won’t be.
-是肉吗 -是
-M-E-A-T, meat? -Yes.
当你想结婚的时候
When you get married,
地方问卷中心
Census District Office.
并不仅是一种商品
is not one of a kind.
你知道吗
And you know something?
这里有电♥话♥吗
You got a telephone?
但那人是疯的
but that man is crazy.
下次我请你喝一杯
I’ll buy you a beer.
我想要些茄汁
I’d like some ketchup.
没什么 除了
Yeah. Yeah, except…
马上过来
Be with you in a second.
他毕竟
I mean, after all, he was
谈谈环境污染吧
Talk about pollution.
还有拖鞋
and, you know, slippers.
对了
There it is. There it is!
他为什么要这样做
Why’d he do that?
把车头压下去
Just bounce it loose.
推 推
Push! Push! Push! Push!
喂 嘿 别这样
Hey! Hey, come on!
等一下
Be with you in a minute.