Old man look at my life
老兄请看着我
I’m a lot like you were
我们的人生是多么的相似
Old man look at my life
老兄请看着我
I’m a lot like you were
我们的人生是多么的相似
Old man take a look at my life
老兄请看着我
I’m a lot like you
是否让你想起了过去的自己
I need someone to love me
我需要得到关爱
the whole day through
帮我度过这日日夜夜
I’m sorry we drank your father.
很抱歉我们喝了你♥爸♥
It’s okay.
没关系
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah, there’s plenty of him still in here.
这里面还有很多骨灰
Darryl only made three cups of coffee…
达利尔就冲了三杯咖啡
…and I think there’s about eight cups of my dad left in here.
我觉得剩下的还能冲八杯
Great.
太好了
At least he tasted good.
起码味道还不错
Not bad.
不赖
Yeah, strong.
很浓郁
He was full-flavored.
口味香醇
Robust blend.
浓厚
He really enjoyed coffee.
他很喜欢喝咖啡
And in the end, he was enjoyed as coffee.
最终他也被作为咖啡享用
Kind of circle of life.
生命的轮回
Lion King. All that.
就跟狮子王里说的一样
I’ll tell you what, the
我宣布
moratorium on asking questions is officially lifted.
禁止提问的禁令被撤销了
Fire away.
你尽管问吧
Okay.
好的
How’s your arm? Not bad.
你胳膊怎样了 还行
Do you think Darryl slept with your wife?
你觉得达利有跟你老婆睡过吗
No. I do.
没有 我觉得有
I mean, why would he lend you this very fancy car…
否则他为什么会把这么好的车借你
…and give you all that walking-around money? It’s….
还给你报销路费
Because he’s my friend.
因为他是我朋友
That’s why.
那就是原因
Have you ever been to the San Diego Zoo?
你去过圣地亚哥动物园吗
I have a question for you.
我要问你个问题
How did those three questions come into your head?
这三个问题是怎么联♥系♥到一起的
I was thinking about your wife and Darryl,
我在想你老婆跟达利的事
Darryl getting your wife pregnant.
如果达利让你老婆怀了孕
What their baby would look like,
他们的宝宝会长什么样
maybe like a zebra baby.
或许像个斑马宝宝
Then I thought, “Well, I’ve never seen a zebra.”
然后我想 我还没见过斑马
And I thought, “Well, I should maybe go to the San Diego Zoo…
或许当我们到了加州时
…when we get to California…”
我应该去逛逛圣地亚哥动物园
Nope, I’ve never been to the zoo.
我从没去过那动物园
Next question, please.
下一个问题
Hey, hon.
甜心
It’s your ever-faithful
你忠诚爱你的老公
and adoring husband calling from West Texas.
在西德克萨斯州给你来电
Just checking in.
就是想打个招呼
Weird, it went to voicemail.
奇怪 怎么转到语♥音♥邮箱了
Are you on the other line with Darryl?
你跟达利尔在另一路线通话吗
I actually talked to him…
事实上我跟他聊过了
…and he told me about the
他跟我讲了
lovely weekend you guys spent in San Diego.
你们在圣地亚哥的愉快周末
Didn’t jibe with the way you recounted it…
这跟你提到的不一样
…so maybe with all your e-mails and phone calls…
你们应该多发邮件多打电♥话♥
…you can get your story straight.
这样彼此的口述才能一致
If there’s something you
在我们再次上路之前
need to tell me before we go down this road…
你是不是有话跟我说
…if I’m gonna have a surprise in the delivery room…
请告诉我 我会很感激
…I would just appreciate it that you erase any and all…
免得进了产房♥再让我大吃一惊
Call me.
打我电♥话♥
Was I right or was I wrong? About what?
我说的对吗 关于什么
The Darryl thing, your wife, and the mystery about the baby.
关于达利尔 你老婆还有孩子的身世
She’s sleeping. I left a message.
她睡了 我留了消息给他
And the casual manner with
你突然挑起这个话题
which you bring up this topic, it makes me edgy.
这让我很不爽
So if you wouldn’t mind not
所以如果你就此打住
doing that anymore I’d really appreciate it.
我会很感激
I got some snacks. Yes, I see.
我这儿有点零食 我看到了
Unfortunately, I need you to drive.
不幸的是 我需要你来开车
I’m on Vicodin.
我吃了维柯丁[合成鸦♥片♥类药物]
I’m not supposed to operate heavy machinery.
我不应该开车
I will tell you this:
告诉你
If you blink,
如果你眼睛打架
if you even look like you might be dozing,
哪怕看起来可能要打瞌睡
let alone fall asleep…
尽管睡吧
…I’m gonna put hands on you.
我会掐死你
I’m gonna choke you out with your own scarf.
用你的围巾
Wrap that thing around
套住你的脖子
your neck and choke you the fuck out. Promise.
把你勒死 我说到做到
Seems a bit drastic.
听起来很暴♥力♥
Take off your glasses.
把你的眼镜摘下来
I just bought them, I wanted to showcase them.
我刚花钱买♥♥的 想带起来秀一下
It’s night. You’re driving.
现在是晚上 而且你在开车
You act like you’ve never been in a fender-bender.
你搞得像从没经历过小车祸一样
Remove them. Okay.
把它拿走 好吧
Jolt Cola? Drink it.
可乐 喝了它
You’re not the boss of me, you know.
别对我发号♥施令
I know. Just drink it.
我知道 你喝就是了
Please.
拜托
Attaboy.
好样的
By the way, when I fell asleep…
顺便说一下 我打瞌睡这事
…that was a one-time occurrence.
以后不会再发生了
I know what I’m doing. I’m a grown man.
我知道自己在干什么 我是成年人了
By the way, did you remember to use the restroom?
你上过厕所了吗
Hey you, out there on your own
你 独自一人
Sitting naked by the phone
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥守在电♥话♥旁
Would you touch me?
你想碰我吗
Hey you, with your ear against the wall
你 耳朵贴墙
Waiting for someone to call out
等待某人的呼唤
Would you touch me?
你想碰我吗
Hey you, would you help me to carry the stone?
你 能帮我搬动石头吗
Open your heart, I’m coming home
敞开心扉 我要回家了
This is some stuff.
这真是好东西
This window is not working.
这扇窗坏了
No, I locked them so we
不 我把他们锁上了
could get a good clambake going on in here.
让我们在车里能多享受一会儿
That way, Sonny could get stoned.
这样 索尼也能多爽爽
Am I stoned?
我吸毒了吗
Do you feel stoned?
你觉得头晕目眩吗
But it was only fantasy
但这只是幻想
No matter how he tried
无论如何
He could not break free
他都无法摆脱
And the worms ate into his brain
意识被蚕食殆尽
Hey you, don’t tell me there’s no hope at all
你 别告诉我一切都已绝望
Together we stand
双剑合璧
Divided we fall
孤掌难鸣
Then what? How did it resolve?
然后呢 怎么解决
Well, it turns out the cheese grater was underneath the mattress.
原来奶酪刨子在床垫下面
That is so sophisticated. And has heart.
那太巧妙了 而且很用心思
The show has heart.
这个节目很用心思
How do you know so much about this?
你怎么对这个那么了解
I run a fan site for the show.
我管理这个节目的一个粉丝网站
Not official, but I’ve run a fan site for about six years.
不是官方的 但我已经管理了六年
I started it at an internet cafe.
它是我在一家网吧创建的
Used to go in there and wash my feet.
我以前常去泡网吧