Trust me. I know what I’m doing.
听我的 我知道自己在做什么
Pete, how long have I known you? Twenty years.
皮特 我们认识多久了 20年
Twenty years. Yep.
20年 是的
Your energy’s off.
气消了就得了
You don’t wanna mess your karma up.
你也不想损自己的人品
You have a child coming.
马上当爹了
So whatever you need to do to
所以无论你和谁有矛盾
fix between you and DeBarge, you need to fix it.
最好大事化小 小事化了
Trust me.
听我的
Make it right.
去吧
Hollywood, come here.
好莱坞巨星 过来
You see what I’m working with here?
明白我烦什么了吧
Okay, I’ve calmed down a bit.
好了 我现在冷静下来
You ready to apologize? What? Fuck you!
你要道歉吗 什么 去你的
Wait. Oh, no. Let’s go.
慢着 别 我们走
Pete, Pete, relax.
皮特 冷静
Fix it.
解决问题
First of all, I’m sorry that I spat on Sonny.
首先 朝索尼吐唾沫是我不对
I have no recollection of that whatsoever.
我当时不知道自己在做什么
Now, if you’re gonna travel with me to Los Angeles…
听着 如果你要跟我去洛杉矶
…I gotta give you a couple guidelines. Number one:
我要跟你约法三章 第一
If you ask me a single question,
你问任何问题
I’m going to flip out on you.
都让我抓狂
So don’t do that. Do you understand? Somewhat, yes.
所以不许问 明白了吗 大概吧
Number two: If you fall asleep for any reason
第二 除了在床上或者半夜
other than the fact that you’re in a bed and it’s nighttime
其他情况下禁止睡觉
…I will disembowel you.
不然我就宰了你
Make sense?
合理吗
Somewhat. Great.
大概吧 好极
If you’re allergic to waffles, don’t eat waffles.
既然你对华夫饼过敏 就别吃
Then don’t take me to a Waffle House. Shut up!
那别带我去华夫饼店 闭嘴
Relax. Get your stuff and get in back.
冷静 带上行李 坐后面去
Hold Sonny. Nope.
抱一下索尼 不
Hand me that dog, I will rip it in half.
给我 我就把它撕成两半
You better check yourself before you wreck yourself.
趁你还没折腾出事你最好先做个检查
And then, his fault, we’re both put on a No-Fly list.
就是因为他 我们两个都进了禁飞名单
A NoFly list? You? Yeah, and it just…
禁飞名单 你吗 是的 然后…
Yeah. Just got worse from there.
好戏还在后头
Because he’s pathological, I think.
我估计他大概是变♥态♥
He’ll just start beating off.
他开始打飞机
What? Yes.
什么 真的
No lotion? No, no, he was drydocking.
没用润滑剂吗 没 干打
Is that a drainage ditch coming up?
前面是不是有条排水沟
Yes, it is.
是的
Would you mind? I’m hitting it.
可以吗 我要冲过去
Real hard.
狠狠地
Ethan, you all right?
伊森 没事吧
Yeah, we’re good.
还好
Next time, don’t tense up your body. Just stay loose.
下次身体别太僵硬 放松
There’s another one up here too. Want to hit him again?
前面还有一条 要再冲一次吗
We can’t take your Range Rover, D.
我不能开走你的路虎
Yes, you can. I prefer my Pickup anyway.
尽管拿去用吧 我倒是更喜欢皮卡
I’ll ship it back as soon as I get there.
到家后我会马上把车开回来
No need. I’ll be in L.A. On Friday.
不用 星期五我会去洛杉矶
You will? What are you doing in L.A.?
是吗 你去做什么
I’m not gonna miss the birth of your baby.
去看你们家小孩出生啊
But let me ask you: Doesn’t
但我想问问你
it burn you up that she’s getting a C-section?
老婆剖腹产你不焦急吗
I mean, that body was so flawless, just banging.
好端端的身体就这样割一刀
How did you know we were getting a C-section?
你怎么知道我们打算剖腹产的
She told me. Coffee?
她告诉我的 要咖啡吗
Sure.

What is going on?
怎么回事了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
What’s with all these stories he has about your wife?
他怎么好像跟你老婆很熟
They used to date in college?
莫非他们在学校的时候有过一腿
It was like 20 years ago.
都20年前的事了
Yeah, but come on, you don’t see it?
但是拜托 你没看见吗
This guy’s good-looking.
这小子很帅
He’s a football player. He’s charming.
足球运动员 很有魅力
You don’t know what you’re talking about.
你知道自己在说什么吗
He has beautiful hands. Have you seen his hands?
他的手很好看 你看见了吗
I think there’s something going on.
我觉得肯定有事
What’s this picture from?
照片哪里来的
What’s that? This picture of you and Sarah.
什么照片 你和萨拉的合照
Oh, yeah, that was February. We was in San Diego.
那是二月份拍的 在圣地亚哥
She didn’t tell you?
她没跟你说吗
She mentioned that she bumped into you.
她提过撞见你
She didn’t say that…
但她没说…
That we were throwing them back.
我们不计前嫌
Getting wasted, having a good time.
我们喝得酕醄大醉 玩得相当痛快
Just sort of reliving some things, you know, just….
就是重温往事
Real good girl. Fantastic.
她是个好女孩 棒极了
She is. Slipped her mind.
的确 她自己却不知道
February. Isn’t that about nine months ago?
二月 那是九个月前吧
No questions. Nine, 10 months.
不准提问 九到十个月吧
Nine.
九个
Where you at with the names?
名字想好了没
She said you were being a real hard-ass.
她说你对此费尽心思
She said that? Yeah, she hit me in a email.
她说的 她电邮里告诉我的
You and his wife exchange e-mails?
你和他老婆还交换邮件吗
What else do you exchange?
你们还交换什么
Ethan. Body fluids?
伊森 体液
What is he talking about? I don’t even listen to him.
他在说什么呢 我根本就不鸟他
This is not bothering you? The e-mails…
你不介意那些电子邮件吗
Each other’s ejaculate?
互相对射
What?

It’s when your urine turns white.
就是你白色的小便
Okay, new rule: You can’t…
新规定 你♥他♥妈♥的
say a fucking word.
不许说话
This is horrible. It tastes like cat litter.
这咖啡糟透了 味道就像猫尿
I think it tastes delicious. You should.
我觉得味道好极了
I was all out,
我家咖啡喝完了
so I used the coffee you brought.
所以我泡了你带的那罐
Oh, boy.

That’s his dad, it’s his dad.
那是他爹 是他爹
Fine. I’ll buy some other coffee.
没事 我再给你们买♥♥罐咖啡就是了
I apologize. What’s the big deal?
抱歉 这有什么关系
His dad is the coffee.
他爹就是咖啡
He passed away and his remains were in the fucking can.
他爸的骨灰被放在那个该死的罐子里
Get him the fuck out. The beard, the dog, get him out!
妈的大胡子 让他带上狗给我滚蛋
I get it. Get him out!
我明白了 让他滚蛋
I know. It took eight minutes, right?
才八分钟你就受不了他了 不是吗
Oh, God! So stupid!
偶滴神 太傻了
Where are the ashes? Where are my dad’s ashes?
骨灰呢 我爹的骨灰到哪儿去了
Relax.
放松
It was an accident. Where is it?
这是个意外 在哪儿
Where? Right where I’m pointing.
在哪儿 就我那边
There’s the coffee machine right there.
就在那台咖啡机那儿
There’s the can, there’s the coffeemaker.
咖啡罐 咖啡机
We’re gonna retrieve this.
我们得把骨灰弄出来
I got it, I got it. Slow down, it’s okay.
我来吧 别急 没问题的
Can we just calm down?
冷静下来
Let me take it.
让我来吧
Oh, God.
老天
Will you relax?
放松
It’s okay.
没关系
Come here, I’ll help you pick it up.
来 我帮你捡
There we go.
一起来
Get it back in there.
把它放回去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!