…as to why you wound up on the side of Interstate 20.
为什么你会委身在二十号♥州际公路
It’s not your fault. It’s your kid.
不关我事 都怪你儿子
He’s an incredibly difficult person to travel with.
跟他同路简直是灾难
In fact, I don’t know how or why…
事实上 我不知道为什么
…you didn’t just strangle him in the fucking crib.
你当年怎么不打小就掐死他
Hey, buddy.
喂 伙计
Forget something?
忘拿东西了吗
No. I got….
没 我买♥♥了
I got coffee.
我买♥♥了咖啡
Dunkin’ Donuts.
唐恩甜甜圈
Thought maybe you left me.
我以为你抛弃我了
I picked up breakfast so we can eat on the road,
我去买♥♥早餐 准备在路上吃
make up time.
省时间
Why’d you leave my stuff out here?
为什么你把我的行李扔在这里
It’s your property.
这是你的财产啊
That makes sense. Yep.
也是 对
Want me to drive?
我开吗
It is your shift. Okay. Very good.
轮到你了 行 没问题
I’ll grab the other items.
我去打点其他东西
Okay. Okay.
行 好
Come on, Sonny.
来 索尼
Sonny, come on.
索尼 过来啊
I was thinking,
我就说嘛
“There’s no way that Peter would have left me here.
皮特没理由把我扔在这里的
We’ve had our bumps in the road,
虽然一路上磕磕碰碰
but he’s not gonna leave me.”
但不至于扔下我估不管
Oh, please, no. It’s not my car. Right.
别这样说 又不是我的车 对
Yeah. Come on. Get in, Sonny.
来 上车 索尼
You know, my mind works in mysterious ways.
我就一直纳闷
And I thought,
我就想
“God, why would he wanna travel alone, you know?”
老天 难道他情愿独自上路吗
You have a nice shower?
你冲了个很爽的澡吗
Yes, excellent. Great.
是 相当爽 好极
You know, rest areas have the nicest showers.
休息站的淋浴是世界上最爽的
The nicest showers.
最爽的
This coffee’s hot.
咖啡是热的
It’s hot coffee.
我买♥♥的就是热咖啡
Have we crossed the Mississippi River?
我们过密西西比河了吗
We’re in Texas.
我们在德州
The Mississippi River
密西西比河就是
was the river we crossed in Mississippi.
我们在密西西比过的那条河
That’s too bad.
那太遗憾了
Would have been a great sendoff for my papa.
本来想好好地送别我的父亲
Put his ashes in the old river.
把他的骨灰洒到那条古老的河流里
Let the ashes float down to New Orleans, you know?
让他漂到新奥尔良
Spend Mardi Gras there.
还能赶上狂欢节[在基♥督♥教忏悔星期二举♥行♥]
I’m gonna get some shuteye, okay?
我要睡一会儿
Nothing he loved more than jazz music…
他最喜欢爵士乐了
…and women’s titties.
还有女人的咪♥咪♥
Did I snore last night?
昨晚我打鼾了吗
Sorry. I’m a deep sleeper. It’s a condition.
抱歉 我睡得很死 一种病
You know when they say,
大家会说我
“That guy could sleep through an earthquake”?
这家伙地震都睡得着
I’ve actually slept through an earthquake.
我还真在地震的时候睡过
I also fell asleep during a job interview at Bank of America.
面试美国银行的时候也睡着了
I didn’t sleep last night. I’m gonna try now.
我昨晚没睡 现在补一下
You should have masturbated…
你不妨打下飞机
…because I had a glorious orgasm and I slept like a baby.
美妙的高♥潮♥后 就会如婴儿般安然入睡
Hey! Get up!
喂 起来
Ethan, wake up! Goddamn it!
伊森 醒醒 该死的
Son of a bitch.
妈的
No!

I can’t feel my arm.
我的胳膊没知觉了
What happened?
发生什么事了
I’ll see if the rental agreement’s in the….
看看租赁合同在不在
You know what? I have coverage.
我买♥♥了保险
That’s good.
太好了
Stay away from me. Jeez Louise, are you okay?
离我远点 老天 没事吧
Am I okay? Do I look okay?
没事吗 我像没事吗
I have a broken arm, three cracked ribs.
断手一只 肋骨三根
I have seven stitches in my armpit.
腋下缝了七针
Does that answer your question?
没事吗
No, not okay.
非常有事
Peter, I am terribly sorry. Are you?
皮特 真对不起 真的吗
Sonny’s all banged up. I’m a wreck.
索尼撞散架了 我残废了
You don’t have a scratch.
你却毫发无损
Doctor said I was in such a deep sleep
医生说我在深度睡眠中
that I didn’t tense up.
肌体放松所以没有受伤
I told you I was a deep sleeper. Yeah.
我告诉过你我睡得很死 的确
Did the doctor say it is
医生应该还说过
not advisable to fall asleep while driving?
驾驶中不能睡觉吧
I was just trying to rest my eyes for a few seconds.
我当时只想休息一下眼睛
But seriously, next time try not to tense up. Really.
老实说 下次你也别太僵硬 确实有效
One sec. Who’s that?
等我一会儿 他是谁
My actual friend. He’s come to pick me up.
我真正的朋友 来接我
All the way from Dallas.
特地从达拉斯赶过来的
Oh, good. Shotgun. Nope. Not us.
好极了 上车吧 不 不是我们
Just me. We’re done.
只是我 我们玩完了
And by the way, it’s been a fucking pleasure.
这一路真是多谢你的好意
But just so my conscience is clear, let me let you know…
不过我问心无愧 我跟你说
…why you’re not coming with us, okay?
为什么你不能跟我们走
It’s not because you got me kicked off
不是因为你使我被踢出飞机
a plane and shot by an air marshal.
还挨空中警♥察♥一枪
Not because you stood by as I had my ass handed to
不是因为我被那个野蛮的残废狂揍
me by a handicapped hillbilly.
你袖手旁观
I am certainly not leaving you here…
我还真没打算把你扔下
…because you almost got me
但是你差点令我
killed during the most important week of my life.
在马上为人父的时候挂掉
I am leaving you here for a far more fundamental reason:
把你扔在这里 还有一个更根本的原因
I despise who you are at a cellular level.
我从骨子里鄙视你
I’ve heard that before, and I’m trying to work on it.
这我早就知道 我一直努力改过
Great. Now hear this: Yes.
好极 你现在给我听着 是
Beware. I’m warning you, don’t go to Hollywood.
当心点 我警告你 不要去好莱坞
The streets are not paved with gold.
那里不是满地黄金
They are paved with the carcasses…
而是满地尸体
…of imbeciles like you who think they’re gonna make it.
像你这样幻想去出人头地的蠢货死伤无数
“Pray you, avoid it.”
求你了 别去
Did you get that? That was Shakespeare. Heard of him?
明白吗 莎士比亚的名句 听说过吗
Yes, I’ve heard of him. He’s a famous pirate.
听过 著名的抄袭者
And by the way, it’s Shakesbeard.
应该是莎士比亚德
Let me give you a little bit of friendly advice.
给你提个醒
Nobody who calls themselves
那些自称好莱坞巨星的人
“Hollywood” has ever made it in Hollywood.
从来不会在好莱坞成功
That I’ve never heard before.
这我倒没听说过
Sonny, you will be sorely missed,
索尼 我会想死你的
you little bat-faced piece of shit.
你个小丑八怪
I have never… Well, get used to it.
我从来没 那就习惯一下
…in all of my 23 years!
…有生以来从来没见过
Come on, let’s get out of here. What the fuck?
来 马上走吧 什么事
We’re moving out. You all right?
走吧 你还好吧
What’s going on? Thank you so much.
怎么回事 太谢谢你了
Don’t worry about that. Who’s the dude you yelling at?
没事 被你吼的那家伙是谁
He’s nobody. A guy I was traveling with. He’s trouble.
没谁 同路过来的 扫帚星
He looks sad as shit.
看他可怜巴巴的样子
And you just spit on his dog.
你还朝他的狗够吐唾沫
I spit on his d… God, I did.
我吐…天哪 的确
I was seeing red because he has a
我大动肝火
way of getting under your skin.
是因为他让人恨之入骨
I’m fine. Let’s go.
我没事 走吧
You wanna leave him here?
你打算把他扔在这里吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!