Yes. How much did you spend on marijuana?
是 你花多少钱买♥♥了大♥麻♥
On your medicine?
你买♥♥药的钱
I don’t know, around 200 bucks.
我不知道 200来块吧
Two hundred bucks? Yeah.
200大洋 是
Sixty bucks for gas, food, lodging, everything?
油钱 房♥钱和吃的 60块够吗
She’s the only dealer in town. She names her price.
她是镇上唯一卖♥♥这个的 不二价
What were you thinking
你几乎把所有的钱都用来买♥♥毒品的时候
when you spent almost all of our money on drugs?
你在想什么啊
I don’t think in those terms.
我没想过价钱的问题
What terms do you think in?
你什么时候想过价钱的问题
I’m not an accountant. I’m not even Jewish.
我又不是会计 也不是精明的犹太人
Are you an adult? Of course l’m an adult. I’m 23 years old.
你是成年人吗 当然是 23岁
You are the most shot-out 23-year-old l’ve ever seen.
你是我见过的23岁无脑儿极品
How have you made it?
你怎么活到现在
How have you not run yourself over the car?
怎么不被车压死
I’ve done that.
我有被压过
How have you survived? That’s my question.
你是如何幸存的 我想不通
Mostly luck. Yeah.
主要是因为我比较幸运 是啊
That’s what I thought. Just dumb fucking luck.
我就是这么想 傻人有傻命
Fuck me. For heaven’s sakes, Peter.
他妈的 看在上帝得份上 皮特
We’re screwed, Ethan. How so?
我们完蛋了 伊森 为毛
You spent all our money on weed!
你花了所有钱买♥♥毒品
lt’s just another speed bump.
只不过是条减速带[小麻烦]
You know what? I’m gonna call my wife.
我要打电♥话♥给我老婆
She’s gonna wire me money. That’s it.
让她汇钱过来 就这么办
She can’t. You don’t have an ID.
她不能 你没身份证
She’ll wire it to you.
她写你名字
See? That’s an adult solving a problem.
看到没 成年人都这么处理问题
Let’s go. I told you I was lucky.
走吧 我跟你说过我是个幸运儿
Get in the car.
上车
Hold on one second.
等下
I’m gonna go get a brochure for my scrapbook, okay?
我去拿本宣传册子做剪贴簿 好吗
How do you spell the last name?
你的姓是怎么写的
T-r-e-m-b-l-a-y.
特-伦-布
Here we go. Five hundred dollars. Ethan Tremblay.
有了 500美元 伊森·特伦布
I just need to see an ID.
我要看下身份证
There you go.
给你
Yeah, this doesn’t say Tremblay.
上面写的不是特伦布
It says Ethan Chase.
而是伊森·彻西
Oh, jeepers creepers. He’s right, he’s right
坏了 没错
What do you mean, “He’s right”?
什么意思
Ethan Tremblay is my stage name.
伊森·特伦布是我的艺名
I’m an actor.
我是一名演员
Your stage name. What is your real name? Ethan Chase.
你的艺名 那真名呢 伊森·彻西
It doesn’t sound like an actor’s name.
听上去不像演员名字
Ethan Chase does.
伊森·彻西很像
Ethan Tremblay doesn’t make any goddamn sense.
伊森·特伦布没他妈半点意义
It sounds like it was made up.
听着像是胡编乱造的
Yeah, I made it up.
是我编的名字
Ethan, I know you made it up.
伊森 我知道是你编的
It’s your fucking stage name.
但这是你的艺名
Why did you have my wife wire money to your stage name?
为什么你会让我老婆用你的艺名汇钱
I wasn’t thinking. Right.
我压根儿没想到 然后呢
Just trying to commit to the new name.
我一直在适应新名字
Do you guys wanna discuss this, perhaps out in the parking lot?
你们还是去停车场絮叨吧
One sec. Do you have anything else with your name on it?
等下 你还有什么可以证明你身份的
Yes. Of course. Yes, yes. Good.
有 当然有 那就好
What was I thinking?
我在想什么呢
He has two names. That’s fantastic.
他有两个名字 妙极了
But one sec.
稍等
What the fuck is this? lt’s an ID.
这是什么 身份证啊
It’s a photo lD.
照片身份证
No, I can’t accept this either. Why?
不 这我没法受理 为什么
Because it’s a picture of yourself.
因为这是你的照片
Anyone could take a picture…
人人都可以穿着高领毛衣拍照
…in a beautiful turtleneck, put whatever name they want.
想取什么名字都可以
But why go to all that trouble just for 500 bucks?
谁会为区区500美元这么麻烦
I don’t know why you would, but you could.
谁知道 林子大了 什么鸟都有
So I get to call my pregnant wife
那么我还得打电♥话♥给我大肚子老婆
and have her drive all the way to Western Union.
让她大老远开车去西联汇款
Start this whole process all over again,
重复所有步骤
send it to the correct name…
用这个名字汇钱
…and we’ll be good.
然后就搞定了
Absolutely. Great.
千真万确 太好了
We’ll have to do that tomorrow. We close in five minutes.
不过这事明天再说 5分钟后我们下班
It’s 6:35, sir.
现在才6点35分 先生
What are you, my boss? You make the hours?
你谁啊 我的老板吗 你定的时间
I say when we close.
我说几点就几点
I got reservations at Chili’s. I’m meeting my boys.
我在红辣椒餐馆定了位 和哥们见个面
You have a reservation at Chili’s?
你在红辣椒订了座位
That’s actually smart. I mean, it gets busy on a Wednesday night.
明智 周三晚上人很多
Are you gonna stare at me?
你盯着我看干嘛
Do your fucking job until your shift is over, hillbilly.
下班前做好你♥他♥妈♥的工作吧 乡巴佬
Keep dreaming, faggot. No way in hell.
做梦吧 你个基佬 我就是要走
Oh, really?
是吗
Excuse me, Peter. Sir.
不好意思 皮特 先生
I’m sorry about my friend.
我为我的朋友道歉
We really just need the money to get to Los Angeles…
我们确实需要钱去洛杉矶
…so he can be there for the birth of his first child.
那样他就能赶上他的孩子出生了
That’s such a sweet story.
好温馨的故事
You know where l was when my daughter was born?
你知道我女儿出生的时候我在哪里吗
Chili’s? Iraq.
红辣椒 伊♥拉♥克♥
How about I call my sergeant in
要不我打个电♥话♥给费卢杰的长官
Fallujah and tell him your story, see what he thinks?
告诉他你的故事 看看他怎么想的
Aren’t you closing? Is it gonna take a long time?
你不是关门了吗 怎么还说这么多话
He’s being sarcastic, Ethan, and also letting us know…
他在挖苦我 伊森 还想让我们知道
…that he’s a “Battle-hardened” Veteran…
他是个久经沙场的老兵
…who did some half-assed tour and talks about it all the time.
没准他只是个半吊子兵 回来到处吹牛
How dare you.
你丫的
Smooth move, that. You’re sick.
还不算太傻 真恶心
You fucked up. Bigtime.
你完蛋了
I fucked up? Yeah.
我完蛋? 是的
I fucked up bigtime?
我完什么蛋
You spit on your own window.
你吐痰到自己窗上了
Let’s get out of here. Hey, sport?
我们走吧 衰人
What were you saying about my half-assed tour of duty?
你说我半吊子对吧
I’m sorry. I had no idea. No idea what?
对不起 我不知道 什么不知道
I’m handicapable? Handicapable.
不知道我残了 是 残疾
How could you know?
你又怎么会知道呢
I couldn’t know, and I’m sorry.
我不知道 对不起
Can I tell you something? Honestly,
我跟你说个事儿 实话说
It’s my fault. I’m just having a bad day.
是我错了 我今天很不顺利
You had a bad day? Yeah.
你今天不顺利 是的
It’s about to get a whole lot worse.
那再来一下也没事吧
Okay, now put that away before you… Help!
好吧 先把那个放好 救命
Oh, l know that shit hurt, huh?
真♥他♥妈♥的疼 对吧
Ah. Fucking hick. Oh, God.
乡巴佬 天
The kid’s got moves.
小子快起来啊
You wanna fuck up my dinner plans, I’ll fuck you up.
你毁了我的饭局 我就废了你
I call that little move “The wheelbarrow.”
这招叫轮椅压压功
Peter, get up, get up. Come on. Come on.
皮特 起来 来呀来呀
Courtesy of Western Union, huh? Hold on one second.
西联汇款的待客之道 慢
Oh, where you going, huh? Call the cops.
你往哪儿跑 叫警♥察♥
Fuck the cops.
去他妈的警♥察♥
Here comes the train.
连环椅来啦
It’s closing time
下班咯
Time to roll to Chili’s
该去红辣椒了
And chow down with my fuckin’ boys
哥们儿 我们大吃一顿
You okay, buddy?
你没事吧 哥们
Don’t call me that.
别这么叫我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!