I wanted to let you know I have your package,
你的行李在我车上
and he is A-okay.
你老公一切正常
And I will have him delivered by Thursday.
周四前他准到家
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Hey, Sarah? One other thing. Do you have a hairdresser out West?
萨拉 还有个事 你那有发型师吗
I got this killer perm, and it needs major upkeep.
我那烦人的烫发需要打理下
I’m sorry, did you say that you have a perm?
你说你烫发了
Yeah, a perm. Like a permanent.
是的 烫发 卷毛
It’s heinous. Do you mind?
可恶 你介意吗
Can I just talk to my husband, please? Yeah. Okay, hold on.
我能和我丈夫说几句吗 你等下
She wants to talk to you. I know.
她想和你说话 我知道
So that’s what I’m dealing with. Oh, my God.
我就和这人一起 天哪
Yep. God bless us all.
是啊 神保佑我们
Stop worrying. l’m not worried.
别担心了 我没担心
She’s very legitimate.
她做合法生意
I found her on Craigslist.
我在网上找到她的
Who is it?
谁啊
Fantastic.
神奇
Hi. It’s Ethan. I called you earlier.
你好 我是伊森 之前有打你电♥话♥
Honestly, like two minutes, okay? Just buy it and then go.
就两分钟 好吗 买♥♥好就走人
That was fast. Yeah, we were very close.
挺快啊 是啊 我们住的很近
I’m Ethan, this is Peter.
我是伊森 这是皮特
Are you a cop?
你是警♥察♥吗
Why? Are you not a licensed pharmacist?
怎么了 难道你不是合法药剂师吗
Okay, you just look really official.
你挺像当官的
And you know if I ask you if
我问你是不是警♥察♥
you’re a cop and you are a cop, you have to say yes.
如果是 就要回答是
That’s a myth. That’s actually incorrect. But I’m not.
胡扯 反正我不是警♥察♥
No, he’s an architect.
他搞建筑的
I’m an architect. So….
我是建筑师 所以…
Wait, it’s a myth? Yeah.
慢 胡扯? 是的
Shit! I did not know that this whole fucking time.
妈的 我还他妈的一直蒙在鼓里
That’s good news. You’re fucking scary, is what you are.
这是好消息 你们他妈吓死我了
Come in. The pharmacy’s in the kitchen.
进来吧 药房♥在厨房♥里
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, Peter, can you watch my kids
皮特 你能照看下我的孩子吗
just for five minutes, while we han… You know.
就5分钟 我们要…你知道的
Real quick. Thanks.
快点 谢谢
Who are you?
你谁啊
I’m Peter.
我叫皮特
I’m Alex. This is Patrick.
我叫艾利克斯 她叫派翠克
Great. Alex.
真不错啊 艾利克斯
Mommy gave you a boy’s name.
妈妈给你取了个男孩的名字
What’s that supposed to mean?
什么意思啊
Alex is also a name for a boy.
艾利克斯这个名字适用于男孩子
So your mom kind of screwed you.
所以你妈搞错了
Sorry, my hand slipped.
不好意思 手打滑了
That one l just got in.
这货我刚入的
It’s an Afghan blend of Wild Widow and AK-47.
是阿富汗的混合大♥麻♥
You know, I’m not crazy about blends.
我不太喜欢混合品
I find that the high is a bit shapeless.
我觉得这种快♥感♥有点走样
A purist. Well, that’s cool.
你是个纯粹主义者 酷
You’d probably love Northern Lights.
你可能喜欢”极光” [大♥麻♥的一种]
I mean, this has got great body. It smokes like a fucking dream.
这货很正 吸着像在做梦
Oh, that’s just Barry. He’s renting a room from me.
他是巴瑞 我租♥房♥♥给他
Hey, Barry. How you doing? I’m Ethan.
巴瑞 你好吗 我是伊森
Listen, did you remember to TiVo Judge Mathis?
你录了《马修斯法官》吗
Yeah. It’s on there, if you just look at the menu.
恩 菜单上有
Nice perm, man. Well done. Well done on that perm.
漂亮的烫发 哥们
Oh, thanks, bro. It’s not a perm, it’s natural.
谢谢 兄弟 不是烫的 自然卷
Nobody gets perms anymore.
现在谁还烫发呀
Wait, wait. Don’t tell me. Is that a perm?
慢 别告诉我你这是烫的
Yeah. It’s a perm. Yeah.
恩 是烫的
Oh, my God. You didn’t have your real hair.
我的天 你都没保留自己的头发
Where do you even get those anymore? I know! It’s like….
现在哪儿还有烫啊 我知道 像…
I was just kidding about… This isn’t a perm.
我开玩笑的 不是烫的
Excuse me? This isn’t a perm. I was joking.
你说什么 不是烫的 我开玩笑
Oh, my God. Thank God. Because I was…
谢天谢地 因为我…
You got us. You got us both, man.
我们受骗了 哥们
You know, only, like, fucking jerk-offs get perms.
只有乡巴佬才烫卷发
That was good. Very good. That was hilarious.
这就好 笑死我了
Where are you from? Los Angeles.
你打哪儿来的 洛杉矶
Is that where you’re going?
你是要去那儿吗
Can you take us with you?
你能带上我们吗
No, but there’s an organization called Child Protective Services.
不行 不过你们可以去儿童保护组织
What’s this?
这是什么
lt’s a tie. You’ve never seen a tie before?
领带 你从没看到过领带
Why did you wear it?
戴领带干啥
Because I wear it.
没什么理由
It looks stupid. Well, it’s not.
好蠢 乱讲
Just take your hands off of me.
把手放开
Please stop doing that.
停下
Stop. Please stop doing that now.
停下 别这么做
Will you please…? It’s not me, it’s Reggie.
请你 我叫雷杰
Is that right? Well, maybe Reggie needs to take a nap.
这样做对吗 或许雷杰需要睡个午觉
Hey, quit it. I’m not kidding.
停下 我不跟你开玩笑
You okay, bubba?
你没事吧 老弟
What? Nothing.
怎么了 没事
“Nothing” Is right.
没事就对了
And now, you come to me and you say:
“现在你来找我 说
But you don’t even have the decency
你不尊重我
to call me the Godfather.
你不喊我教父
And you come to my house…
你来到我家
…on the day that my daughter is to be married…
在我女儿结婚的那天
…and you ask me to kill someone.
你让我杀人
For money.
用钱收买♥♥我
But that is not justice.”
这不算公道”
That’s amazing.
真迷人
I had chills, like, that second paragraph.
说到第二段的时候 我打了个冷战
When the line… The murder.
就在台词说到谋杀的时候
That is so fucking good, Ethan.
太他妈给力了 伊森
Thank you.
多谢
I’ve been working on the hand gestures to get it right.
为了表达准确 我一直在摆手势
Did you write that yourself?
你自己写的
No. The Mafia wrote it.
不是 黑♥手♥党♥写的
Oh, that was so… It was nice meeting you, anyway.
那太…很高兴见到你
Play it cool, or I’ll thump you again.
老实点 要不然还得挨揍
Sure, sure. You all set?
没问题 你准备走了吗
Yeah. Good to go.
准备好了
How were they? They behave themselves?
他们怎么样 乖不乖
Pretty much. Pretty much.
非常好 非常好
Oh, good.
那就好
I mean, they’re great kids.
他们是不错的孩子
We good?
我们一切都好吗
See you. Good luck. Byebye. Bye.
再见 祝好运 再见
Good luck with your acting stuff.
祝你演艺事业成功
…is judging the character.
…评判角色
When an actor is preparing a scene…
一名演员在准备一出戏的时候
…first thing is read the scene over many times.
首先要做的是多次解读场景
First, before you do any work on it, let it work on you.
第一 在下功夫前 先让场景感染你
Read the material over and over again.
反复不断地研磨资料
The entire script, if at all possible.
可能的话 透读整出剧本
Hey, Hollywood.
好莱坞巨星
Card’s been declined.
卡没用了
What’s that? Your card? It’s no good.
什么 你的卡 钱用完了
Oh, gosh. It’s okay.
天 没事
You know what? I bet I tapped it out when I rented this car.
一定是租这辆车的时候把钱都用完了
Great. We’ll pay cash. How much you got?
很好 付现金吧 你有多少钱
Sixty bucks.
60块
You have 60 bucks entirely?
你一共才60块

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!