Oh, you know what?
我说
I think we switched our bags at the curb. I know we did.
我们的包可能对换了 我知道
Your bag was confiscated. It had paraphernalia in it.
你的包被没收了 里面有禁品
Marijuana pipe.
大♥麻♥烟斗
Well, that’s a medical apparatus.
其实 那是医疗用具
I have glaucoma. Sure, you have glaucoma.
我有青光眼 当然 你有青光眼
Attention, passengers, in preparation for takeoff,
各位乘客请注意 飞机准备起飞
please turn off all electronic devices,
请关掉所有电子设备
and if you have a laptop, please stow it away now.
如果您有笔记本电脑 请用包装好
Thank you and enjoy your flight.
谢谢 请享受飞行之旅
Hey, buddy, they made the announcement.
老兄 刚刚广播过
You should turn that off.
你该把那关掉
Yeah, I get it. Just turn it off. You know why?
嗯 知道了 关掉 知道为什么吗
I’m gonna turn it off. They may get a little uneasy
我马上关 他们担心
because they know terrorists
因为他们知道恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
use their phones to trigger bombs in their luggage.
就是用手♥机♥引爆行李中的炸♥弹♥
That’s not the word you want to be saying.
这不是你该说的字眼儿
Which word? “Terrorist” Or “Bomb”?
哪个 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥还是炸♥弹♥
Now, you said both the words you shouldn’t say. I can understand that.
现在两个你都说了 我明白
But what I’m trying to tell you is that I read terrorist
但是你要知道 我读过关于恐♥怖♥分♥子♥…
No. Stop trying to tell me and listen to me.
你别说了 听着
You’re not supposed to say words that put people on edge.
你不该说话吓唬人
I’m just trying to be informative. It’s not cool.
我只是想跟你说清楚 这可不好
Excuse me, sir. Would you and your friend
对不起 先生 你和你朋友
mind stepping to the front of the plane?
介意到飞机前面来一下吗
My friend?
我朋友?
I’m sorry, I need you to come with me, please.
抱歉 请你跟我过去一趟
That’s not entirely true. We switched bags at curbside.
不尽然吧 我们还在路边换包了的
Listen. This clown, I’ve never seen before in my life.
听着 这小丑 我以前从没见过
That was an accident. And he had… Sir!
那是意外 他有 先生
Federal air marshal. Please step to the front of the plane.
联邦航♥空♥空警 请到飞机前面
What? Why?
什么 为什么去
Drop the device.
丢掉设备
It’s not a device, it’s a BlackBerry. Drop the device! Asshole.
不是什么设备 是黑莓手♥机♥ 丢掉设备 混♥蛋♥
What are you gonna do, rent-a-cop? You’re gonna shoot me in front of…?
怎么着 你个业余警♥察♥ 敢在公众面前开…
It’s okay, everyone. He’ll be fine.
没事 大家放心 他没事
It’s only a rubber bullet.
只是橡胶子弹
Good news, Mr. Highman.
好消息 海曼先生
They found your bags on the airplane.
他们在飞机上找到你的包了
Oh, good. Unfortunately, that plane’s over Kansas right now.
好 不幸的是 那飞机到堪萨斯了
Figures. But I do have your cell phone for you.
我猜也是 但我把你手♥机♥带来了
Now, if you wouldn’t mind
现在 如果你不介意的话
just signing this. It’s a simple release.
把这签了 释放协议
So I don’t sue you.
那我就告不成你们了
Just saying we acted in accordance with state law, etc.
表示我们是依州法行事
Sure did. Good.
当然是 好
If you put your address there,
如果你在这留下住址
behalf they’ll have your bags shipped to your home.
他们会把行李运到你家
No. Let them land at LAX and I’ll pick
不用 把他们留在洛杉矶国际机场
them up when I get there. When’s the next flight?
我到那了自己取 下次航♥班♥什么时候
Probably in an hour, but you won’t be on it. Why’s that?
估计一小时后 但你上不了 为毛
You’re on the No-Fly list.
你在禁飞名单里了
Why? It says right here.
为毛 上面写了
You and your friend. Who?
你和你朋友 谁
The gentleman I just interviewed.
我刚审问的那位先生
I’ve never seen that dipshit before in my life.
我以前从没见过那傻♥逼♥
Really? Yeah.
真的? 真的
He had nothing but nice things to say about you.
他一直在为你说好话
I’m on a No-Fly list? This is fucking ridiculous.
我进禁飞名单? 这太他妈荒唐了
Regardless No.
无论怎样 不行
I have a pregnant wife, I have to get back to Los Angeles.
我老婆大个肚子 我得赶回洛杉矶
This is a huge misunderstanding.
这是个天大的误会
What am I supposed to do? Have you ever seen the movie Forrest Gump?
我要怎么做才行 看过《阿甘正传》吗
Yes.
看过
Well, he ran across country, and he was pretty stupid.
一个傻子跑步穿越美国 你比他聪明
So I have faith in you.
我对你蛮有信心
You’re free to leave.
你可以走了
What kind of incident?
什么样的意外
I’m probably overstating.
我可能说得有点夸张
It’s the manageable kind. A micro-incident.
可以搞定 小意外
But it unfortunately landed me on a No-Fly list.
但不幸的是我进禁飞名单了
What did you do, Peter? Did you snap at somebody?
你做了什么 皮特 你和人吵架了?
Nope. I did not. I was cool, calm and collected the whole time.
没 我自始自终都沉着镇静
I was completely in my rights.
我很守本分
You get so carried away sometimes.
你有的时候挺冲动
How are you gonna get home?
你怎么回家
I have a plan. And the plan is sorting itself out.
我有个计划 正要去做的时候
But my wallet is traveling. What?
但我的钱包却飞了 什么
And the ID’s in it, I’ve been
身份证也在里面
trying to rent a car, I had the office fax…
我想租辆车 我让办公室发传真
But I am exhausting any and all opportunities to…
但是我正想尽办法 找机会…
Hey! I’ve been looking all over for you.
我一直到处找你
Stay away from me. You’re trouble.
离我远点 你个扫把星
But I found something of yours.
但我找到你的一些东西
Honey, this might all be solved.
甜心 可能就要解决了
I’ll call you right back.
一会儿给你回电♥话♥
Peter?
皮特?
You got my stuff?
你拿到我的东西了?
I grabbed it before they ziptied me. Rally Monkey?
在他们绑我前我抢到的 “逆转猴”?
You got my wallet? I didn’t see a wallet.
有我的钱包吗 我没看到什么钱包
Where’s, where’s my bag?
我的包在哪儿
I saw your bag, but I didn’t grab it because my hands were full.
我看到你的包了 但我手里没空
You know, I had this thing in my hand.
我手上拿着这个猴
What kind of car did you get?
你租了个什么车
I didn’t, because I don’t have a license…
没车 因为没执照
because it’s in my wallet that’s on the…. Right?
执照还在飞机上的钱包里
Oh, shoot. What a bummer.
靠 真霉
Yeah, bummer.
是的 霉
Thanks for the doll.
感谢给我拿回这个玩具
Fucking idiot.
傻♥逼♥白♥痴♥
Hey, you wanna ride with us?
想和我们一路吗
No, I’m fine.
不用 我没事
I’m not really a big dog person.
我一成年人 不喜欢带狗
Look, I know we got off on the wrong foot.
我们开始是有些不快
But I have a really great personality
但相处久了
once you get to know me.
你会发现我人很好的
Yeah, I’m sure you do.
我确信
I got 90 friends on Facebook.
我在脸书[社交网站]上有90个好友
Twelve of them are pending, but I got 90 friends.
其中12个还没认证 但我有90个好友
I’ll cover expenses.
路费我包
You know, you can pay me back when we get to Hollywood.
你可以等我们到好莱坞再还钱
L.A.
洛杉矶
It’s not called Hollywood. It’s Los Angeles.
城市不叫好莱坞 是洛杉矶
Yeah, but I’m going to Hollywood.
是的 但我要去好莱坞
What’s your name?
你什么名字
Peter.
皮特
My name’s Ethan. Ethan Tremblay.
我叫伊森 伊森·特伦布
And this little guy…
这个小家伙呢
…this little butterball…
这个小肉球
…this is Sonny.
叫索尼
And we would be honored to have you ride with us. Come on.
有你一路我们会很荣幸 来吧
It’ll be fun.
路上会很好玩的
Jk. Lol.
开玩笑的 哈哈
Hi. “Hop in.”
进来吧
Life’s weird, isn’t it? Buckle up.
世事难料 系好安全带
You have any brothers or sisters? No.
你有什么兄弟姐妹吗 没
You have a dog? Nope.
你有狗吗 没
OK. Let me ask you this: What’s your favorite color?
好 那我问你 你最喜欢的颜色是什么
Blue. That’s so cool. Mine’s green.
蓝 太酷了 我喜欢绿色
Do you like hot dogs? Yes, I do.
喜欢热狗吗 是的 喜欢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!