You know, ultrasounds aren’t always reliable.
这种事常发生
Right.
好吧
Little Rosie. Rosie?
小罗斯 罗斯
Little Rosie Highman. Does that sound strange to you?
罗斯·海曼 这名字你听着不别扭吗
No, it’s such a pretty name.
不会 这名字多棒啊
Sarah thought you’d be okay with it.
萨拉觉得你会采纳这个名字
When did you talk to Sarah?
你什么时候对萨拉讲的
Right after l cut the umbilical cord.
就在我剪断脐带之后
You cut it? The tether of life from mother to child.
你剪断的 母子生命的的纽带
I got to cut that.
我得切断它
No. Yes.
不是吧 是真的
You? I kept some.
真的是你切的 我收藏了一节
I kept a little bit of it and put it in my wallet.
我收藏了一节放在我钱包里了
It’s good for sore ankles and stuff.
能治疗脚踝疼痛什么的
Oh, my God.
噢 天哪
Oh, my God. Ethan, I dreamt this.
天哪 伊森 我梦见过这一刻
This is crazy. I had this strange dream… Yeah?
简直疯了 我做过一个奇怪的梦 什么梦
…that was today.
梦里就是今天
And there was a bear.
梦里有只熊
What?
什么
And the bear chewed the cord.
熊咬断了脐带
I mean that’s spot-on if you think about it.
仔细回想一下这梦还蛮准的
That’s like a one in a….
就像是
You know what I mean?
你明白我的意思吗
I don’t get it. What…? Forget it.
不知道你在说什么 算了
It’s– It’s….
这 这
It’s gotta be a good sign.
这应该是个好兆头
I guess I’ll maybe leave you with your family…
我想我该走了 你好和家人相聚
…and I got that meeting with that agent.
我也得去找经纪人了
It’s Friday. Yeah.
今天周五了 是的
Yeah, good luck.
祝你好运
Oh, I wanted to give you this.
我很想把这个送你
It has all of my information.
这上面有我全部的信息
ln case you wanna get a soda.
如果你想叫人买♥♥瓶汽水
Or, you know, I could babysit. Right.
或者找位保姆 随时联♥系♥我 好的
I’ll keep it handy.
我会好好保管
We had a crazy few days.
我们这几天真够疯的
That was nuts.
那还用说
We should do it again. Go across country again.
要么再来一次 穿越国界
Okay.
没问题
Sure. Call me tomorrow about it.
当然了 明天打电♥话♥给我计划一下
If I don’t…
如果你没接到我的电♥话♥
Call me tomorrow about it.
明天打电♥话♥给我计划一下
I might e-mail you. Please don’t take it personally.
我可能给你发邮件 别在意
No, no, e-mail’s fine.
没 没 发邮件也好
Bye, Sonny.
索尼 再见
Do you mind if Sonny and I take the truck?
你介意我和索尼开走下面的车吗
Feel free.
请便
It’s been a real pleasure, Peter. Been a lot of things.
我真的很开心 皮特 是啊 很多开心事
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey. Ethan.
伊森
Welcome to Hollywood.
欢迎来到好莱坞
What? You want me to come back and talk to you?
什么 要我回去和你聊聊吗
I was just saying in the most general sense.
只是一句客套话
The city welcomes you.
欢迎你来到洛杉矶
Just make sure you call me tomorrow.
你明天一定要打电♥话♥
I’ll call you.
一定
Be right there.
马上就来
Hello?
您是哪位
Oh, hey. I’m Stu, the tutor. Are you Jake?
嘿 我叫斯图 家教 你是杰克吗
No, I’m his father.
不 我是他父亲
I’m Stu, the tutor.
我叫斯图 家教
Right.
知道了
Have you been smoking pot?
你刚刚吸过大嘛吗
No, sir. Not at all.
没有 先生 那不可能
Perhaps you’re smelling my cat.
那可能是我猫咪的味道
Your cat? Yes, sir. He’s an outdoor cat.
你的猫 没错先生 它是只野猫
You know what, he’s really funny.
他真滑稽 不是吗
Don’t get crazy. I’m telling you, the show’s funny.
别扯了 只是节目好笑罢了
Come on. You love him. You know you love him.
得了吧 你喜欢他 你自己也清楚
I survived him. There’s a difference.
他差点害死我 怎么会喜欢他
Charlie, this is Jake’s tutor, Stu.
查理 这是杰克的家教 斯图
Hey. I’m not high, man, it’s my cat.
嘿 我没吸大♥麻♥ 这味道是猫身上的
Relax, Stu. We’re not cops.
放松 斯图 我们不是警♥察♥
Oh, really? He sure looks like the heat.
真的吗 他看上去很像条子
Like clockwork.
很准时
I told him we’d call him after we watched it.
我说过看完节目就会打电♥话♥给他
He’s excited.
他很兴奋
If she says his name, I’ll freak out.
如果闺女叫他的名字 我就晕倒
Pita bread?
要面包吗
Hummus?
芝麻酱
Again, no thank you.
不要 谢谢
You got any more pot?
你还有大♥麻♥吗
Not for $9 an hour I don’t.
一小时只给九块 我没有
I mean, I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我根本不知道你在说什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!