I’m gonna miss the birth of my child.
看不到宝宝出世了
We are gonna make it.
我们能赶得上
There’s no “We.” Don’t say “We.”
别说我们 请不要以我们相称
Okay, look, first of all, in the future No. Me first.
好吧 听着 今后 不 让我先说
Please, can I…? No. You can’t. I told you I saw red.
我先说行吗 不行 我告诉过你我脾气差
I told you I was gonna put hands on you. I have a problem.
我告诉过你我会动手 我有这毛病
And I’m sorry you were the recipient of it.
我也很抱歉你成了出气筒
But I warned you.
但是我的确警告过你
I’m sorry. Fine.
对不起 没关系
But in the future, when we’re hanging out as buddies…
今后 我们像兄弟一样外出时
…if we get into a fight, don’t go for my face.
假若我们打了起来 记得不要打脸
That’s how I make a living. Okay? Okay.
我靠这张脸吃饭呢 好吗 好的
Still bleeding.
还在流血
Check the glove,
翻翻那里有什么
there’s probably a first-aid kit or something.
很可能是急救箱什么的
Clean yourself up.
给伤口消消毒
Check this thing out.
瞧瞧这个
Oh, shoot.
噢 糟糕
I can’t believe I did that.
我竟然开了枪
Sorry, Peter. I’m so sorry.
对不起 皮特 我很抱歉
I didn’t think it was loaded.
没想到里面有子弹
I’m so embarrassed. Pull over.
我真丢人 快停车
No, I wanna keep going. No. Pull over.
不 我要继续赶路 不 停车
l don’t wana stop. Peter, pull over.
我不想停下来 皮特 快停车
No, it didn’t happen, it didn’t happen!
不 就当一切没发生
Why?!
为什么
I’m in shock! It burns!
吓坏我了 痛死我了
Pull over! Pull over!
停车 快停车
Don’t panic! Don’t panic! Don’t panic!
别慌 别紧张 别慌张
Oh, no. Yep.
噢 糟糕 是啊
It’s right there, yep.
就在那
I’m so sorry. Don’t worry.
真对不起 别担心
We gotta stop the bleeding. I need your scarf.
我们得先止血 我需要你的围巾
Turn around? No. No, a tourniquet. A tourniquet.
转身吗 不 不 当止血绷带
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥干什么呢
Turn around! Stay still. I got it.
转过去别动 马上好
You’re fine. Right here.
很好 这里
I need you to tie it. I only got one hand.
我需要你帮我包扎 我有只手不能动
It’s deep in there. We gotta get you to a hospital.
伤口好深 我们需要赶快去医院
We’re going to a hospital already.
我们已然在赶往医院的路上了
We’re gonna be fine.
我们不会有事的
Oh, God! What did I do?
偶滴神 我做了什么
What did l do? What did I do?
我做了什么 我做了什么
Stop freaking out. Lt’s okay.
别惊慌 没事的
Let’s do a little acting exercise
我们来做个表演练习
like we did at the rest stop in the bathroom, okay?
就像我们在洗手间那次做的一样 好吗
You’re a sergeant,
你扮演一位中士
I’m just a grunt in your platoon…
我是你手下的一名士兵
…but you promised me that
你曾向我保证过
you’d get me home to my high-school sweetheart.
战争结束后会把我平安送回女友身边
Okay.
好的
Action.
开始
Peter. Yeah?
皮特 怎么了
I puked on the wound.
我吐在伤口上了
I know. It’s okay, buddy.
我感觉到了 没事伙计
I need you to drive, but we gotta go.
我需要你开车 我们得出发了
Okay?
好吗
Come on.
来吧
Get in the back seat, private.
坐到后排去 士兵
What are you, a girl or something?
你是娘们儿还是什么
Excellent. Like that?
棒极了 是这样吗
Yeah, let’s roll. Yeah, okay.
好的 我们出发 好
Figured it out yet? Figured what out?
你想好了吗 想什么
Your son’s about to be born.
你儿子就要出世了
What will you name him?
你要给他起什么名字
I’ll know it when I see him.
我一见到他就会知道取什么名字好了
How about “Sonny”?
叫索尼怎么样
No. Not naming my son after a masturbating dog.
休想 我儿子不会与一只会手♥淫♥的狗齐名
Don’t listen to him, Sonny. He loves you.
别听他扯 索尼 其实他喜欢你
Sonny, no!
索尼 住手
Sonny. Sorry.
索尼 对不起
We’re heading home!
回家喽
I made it.
总算到了
Okay, come on. I made it.
快点 到了
Oh, the monkey, the monkey, the monkey.
噢 猴子 猴子
Sonny, we’ll be right back, okay?
索尼 我们很快就回来 好吗
Got it.
找到了
Oh, fuck.
妈的
Thank you.
谢谢
I have an expectant father and a gunshot victim.
这有位快当爸爸了的枪伤患者
I know where we’re going. Right here.
我知道怎么走 这里
Then we cut left.
然后左转
Shoot. What?
糟糕 怎么了
I forgot to crack a window for Sonny.
我忘记给索尼开窗通风了
The door’s off the car, Ethan. Right. Okay, good.
伊森 车门都已经掉了 可不是嘛 很好
See? Together we think of everything.
瞧 两个臭皮匠顶个诸葛亮
Okay, here we go.
到了 进电梯
Let’s get you cleaned up. Right? Great. Yeah.
打扮打扮 好主意
Give me these guys.
把墨镜给我
It’s all about to go down.
马上就好
Give you a vest, cover up the blood.
穿上马甲 盖住血迹
Have I told you that I love your perm?
我说过没有 我喜欢你的发型
Thank you, Peter.
谢谢你 皮特
Look who’s come around.
现在你看上去棒极了
Sarah?
萨拉
No, come on, come on. This way, this way. Here we go.
不是那边 这边 这边 快点
Ma’am. Here we go.
您好 我们到了
Put your handcuffs in your pocket. Hide them.
把手插兜里 别让她看见手铐
Here’s the Rally Monkey.
拿好你的猴子
Just keep pushing.
继续用力
Sarah?
萨拉
Sarah? Peter?
萨拉 皮特
You hear that? Go!
你听见了吗 快进去
Peter! Sarah!
皮特 萨拉
Darryl. What the fuck?
达利尔 这到底怎么回事
Who the hell is this guy?
这家伙是谁
You gotta go, man. You gotta go.
你得出去 哥们 快点出去
Peter! Peter, it’s this way.
皮特 皮特 在这边
What the fuck?
吓死我了
Baby! Baby, you made it!
亲爱的 亲爱的 你赶上了
Jesus, Peter, are you okay? Baby?
神啊 皮特 你没事吧 亲爱的
No, I just lost a little blood.
没关系 我只是流了点血
Oh, my God! Everybody relax.
哦 天啊 都别紧张
Relax. We need to find a hospital, okay?
放松 我们需要送他去医院 懂吗
Who are you? My name is Ethan Tremblay.
你是谁 我是伊森·特伦布
I’m your husband’s best friend. It’s nice to meet you.
我是你老公最好的朋友 很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you too.
也很高兴认识你
Now let’s get that baby out of your vagina.
现在你要先顺利的把孩子生下来
Okay.
好的
Breathe.
呼吸
Look at the babies.
看看这些宝宝们
Look at that baby, right?
看看那个小家伙
You see it?
您看到了吧
Hey. You little rascal.
你这个淘气鬼
Look what you made. Show me.
看看你的小宝宝吧 让我瞧瞧
He’s really cute.
他真可爱
That’s a handsome boy.
小帅哥一个
It’s a girl, actually.
事实上 她是个女孩
Yep. No, the..
是真的 不可能
Dr. Greene says it happens all the time.
格林医生说超声波检测结果会出错

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!