What was the site called?
网址是什么
ItsRainingTwoAndAHalfMen.Com.
ItsRainingTwoAndAHalfMen.com[下雨了好汉两个半]
That is sublime. Can I retract
真厉害 我能收回
every derogatory statement I’ve made about you?
之前对你的所有偏见吗
Thank you, Peter. That’s very sweet.
谢谢 皮特 真是太好了
Hand me a Bugle. Sure.
给我个妙脆角 行
Thank you.
多谢
Will you feed one to the hound? Very well.
给狗也尝一个吧 好极了
Are we on the highway still?
我们还在公路上吗
Relax, Peter, I’ve got it covered.
别紧张 皮特 一切尽在掌握
Are you certain?
你确定吗
You’re getting paranoid. That pot got to you.
大♥麻♥让你变得多疑起来
Okay. All right, you see the flag?
好吧 你看到那面旗子了吗
It looks like a border crossing, it says “Mexico”…
看起来像是个边境站 上面写着”墨西哥”
Oh, Lord. Gosh. What?
偶滴神 糟了 怎么了
I thought that said Texaco. We’re low on gas.
我以为那是德士古 我们快没油了
Okay, we’re fine.
我们没事
We’re good. We’re good.
我们没事 没事
What are you gonna tell them?
你打算怎么跟他们解释
All I’m gonna do is say, “Look, we made a mistake.”
我就说”那个 我们搞错了”
And we’re gonna ask to turn around. Perfect.
然后要求调头往回开 好极了
Okay, I need you to be quiet. Sit straight. Don’t say anything.
给我安静 坐直 别说话
Won’t that be suspicious if they ask me a question?
如果他们问我话 我不说岂不更可疑
Let me handle everything. You handle it.
让我来搞定 你来搞定
Here we go. He’s looking right at me.
准备好 他盯着我看
Peter, please be quiet, okay?
皮特 安静 好吗
I’m sorry.
对不起
Hello. The weirdest thing happened.
你好 真是见鬼了
We just kind of got shifted…
我们走错了路
Are you guys American citizens?
你们是美国公民吗
Yes. Yes, we are.
是的
The both of you? Yes, absolutely.
你们都是吗 当然
Can I see your passports?
我能看看你们的护照吗
We don’t have passports.
我们没有护照
The thing is, we didn’t mean to end up here.
事实上 我们没打算到这儿
Somehow, I must have taken the wrong exit,
不知为何 我选错了公路出口
and we’re here, so….
于是就到了这里
If we could just maybe turn around and go back to United States?
我们能掉个头原路返回美国吗
You wanna turn around?
你想掉头
Yeah, it was a mistake. We’re trying to get back…
这是个失误 我们想原路返回
What’s wrong with your friend?
你朋友怎么了
Peter, don’t do that.
皮特 别那样
Why are your eyes so glassy?
你的眼睛怎么这么亮
You been partying?
你参加派对了吗
No, I have glaucoma.
不 我有青光眼
What about your friend, does he have glaucoma too?
你朋友也有青光眼吗
Answer the man. Do you have glaucoma?
回答他 你有青光眼吗
No, he doesn’t have glaucoma.
不 他没有
What about the dog, does he have glaucoma?
那狗呢 它也有青光眼吗
Because his eyes are glassy as fuck.
因为他的眼睛贼亮贼亮
Shut off the car. Give me the keys, please.
请熄火 把车钥匙给我
Wait right here.
在这等着
Did I blow it? No, we’re fine.
我搞砸了吗 不 我们没事
You are smooth.
你真圆滑
Hand me Sonny, please.
请把索尼抱给我
God, my heart was in my throat. I was flipping out.
天哪 我好紧张 我快要疯了
Could you hand me my father’s ashes?
你能把我爹的骨灰递给我吗
They’re on the floorboard.
在这呢
What’s…? What are you doing?
你在干什么
We took the wrong exit, we wound up here by mistake.
我们选错了出口 一不小心到了这儿
No matter how many times you ask, that’s my answer.
无论问我多少遍 我都会这样回答你
You sound like Jason Bourne, man.
说的跟杰森·波恩似的 老兄
You don’t know where you’re going. No ID.
你不知道去哪儿 又没有身份证
I wanna speak to my consulate, the American consulate.
我要联♥系♥美国领♥事♥馆♥
I’m American, I have rights.
我是美国公民 这是我的权利
Oh, yeah, sure. Thank you.
没问题 谢谢
Hey, Ramon. He wants to talk to his consulate.
雷蒙 他想联♥系♥领♥事♥馆♥
Hello, sir. Welcome to the American consulate.
你好 先生 欢迎来美国领♥事♥馆♥
How can I help you?
有什么我可以帮忙的吗
That’s unacceptable.
真是无理取闹
What are you laughing about?
你们笑什么
This is a serious matter. I have rights.
这事情很严肃 我有权力
You americanos sneak into our country.
你们美♥国♥佬♥偷渡到我们国家
You bring drugs, you party.
带来毒品 派对
You sleep with our women.
睡我们的女人
I’ve never heard of an American sneaking into Mexico.
我从没听说有美国人偷渡到墨西哥
This would be an isolated incident. It’s usually the reverse.
这是个例 一般都是相反情况
I’m getting tired of your cavalier attitude.
你♥他♥妈♥的屌♥个毛啊
Well, I apologize. I’m sorry.
我抱歉 对不起
You attempted to transport drugs across an international border…
你企图通过国境运输毒品
…dude.
老兄
This is serious shit.
这可不是小事
Okay, Daddy.
好极了
There.
去那儿
Shit!
妈的
Son of a bitch!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Stop!
停车
Help!
救命
Oh, shoot.
糟了
Pull over! What the fuck?
停车 搞毛啊
Pull the car over!
靠边停车
Hold on, Sonny, it’s about to get rough.
坚持住 索尼 会有点颠簸
Oh, God.
老天
Ethan?
伊森
Hollywood!
巨星
Oh, crud.
惨了
Peter? Peter, are you okay?
皮特 皮特 你还好吗
How many laws did we just break?
我们刚才触犯了多少条法律
I don’t know, 60?
不知道 60条吗
I had no idea where I was going.
我当时不知道要去哪儿
Then I see you. Remember, when we jackknifed together?
接着我看到了你 车厢和车头并排那时侯
But you didn’t look like you. We locked eyes.
但你看起来不像你 我们还对视了一眼
God, you looked crazy! Yeah. Well, l’m in stealth mode.
天 你太疯狂了 我切换为潜行模式
That’s why I got the scarf on my head.
所以我用围巾把头包住
You were like a fucking commando.
你♥他♥妈♥的像个突击队员
You were a Comanche warrior. Thanks.
你简直是个敢死队员 谢谢
It was the greatest ever. Thank you.
是史无前例的牛逼敢死队员 谢谢
Don’t move. Ready?
别动 准备好了吗
What? Oh.
干嘛
That’s your new headshot.
这是你的新头像
How could it not be?
就这个了
God, the pain is extraordinary.
靠 真♥他♥妈♥疼
Will you e-mail that to me, please?
把它电邮我 好吗
Okay. All right. Just not too much, Peter.
行了 别吃太多 皮特
Rescue. A daring rescue.
一次冒险的营救
You came back for me. Of course I did.
你回来救我 我当然会那么做
You’re so brave.
你真勇敢
I made you a promise. I told you I was gonna get you home.
我向你保证过 我说过会把你送回家
I’m getting you home safe, okay?
我会把你安全送回家
I’m gonna kiss you. What?
我要吻你 什么
I’m gonna give you a smooch. No.
我要给你个大大的吻 不要
Come on, baby. No way!
来嘛 宝贝 休想
Give me a little smooch.
跟我亲热一下嘛
Stop, Peter! I’m driving! Oh!
停住 皮特 我在开车呢
Sick!
变♥态♥
You got it.
亲到了
Everything’s up and down with you. I owe you bigtime.
你怎么风一阵雨一阵 你对我有大恩
No way I’d see my kid if you hadn’t done that.
如果你不那么做我就错过宝宝的出生了
There’s no way.
绝对没可能
I love you, dude.
我爱你 哥们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!