I’ve missed us.
我想念我们一起
For a long time.
很久了
Maybe too long.
可能太久了
What do you have in store for us? Are we having a drink first?
你为我们准备了什么我们要先喝一杯吗
I spoke to a senior psychologist at a leading hospital –
我和一家顶尖医院的高级心理学家谈过
about a chapter he entitled ‘Harmful Consumption of Alcohol’.
关于他命名为《饮酒有害》的一章
For a longer period of time. So you want us to stop?
谈了很久 -所以你想让我们停下来吗
No. I’d like for us to examine the entire spectrum of alcohol.
不我想要我们检测一下酒精全谱
I mean, if we’re to do a report?
我是说我们是否要做个报告呢
Skårderud talks about ‘ignition’.
斯卡德鲁德提到了燃点
After 7-10 units –
7-10个单元以后
you either get tired and go home
你要么累了回家
or you get a restless mouth: The more you get, the more you want.
要么嘴上喋喋不休你得到的越多你就越想要
You want to drink anything all the time.
你总是想喝任何东西
I’d like for us to drink to the point of ignition…
我想让我们喝到燃点
…and beyond.
甚至不止
I’m talking about the ultimate catharsis.
我说的是终极宣泄
Total oblivion.
完全无意识
I think I’m getting off here, boys. Really?
我想我要走了伙计们真的吗
I think it’s time to get back to my family.
我想是时候回到我的家人身边了
I’m game.
我加入
What are you up to? Are you drunk? No, we’re not.
你们在嘛你们喝醉了吗 -不我们没有
Sure? Yes.
真的吗 -是啊
We’re off to capoeira and then to my Dad’s –
我们要出发去卡波埃拉然后去我爸那儿
while you goof off or whatever the hell you do.
你去到处逛逛或者随便你干什么
Remember to shop for tomorrow. Fresh codfish.
记得为明天买♥♥东西新鲜鳕鱼
Sure. Fresh cod.
当然 -新鲜鳕鱼
Fresh cod it is. Bye, kids.
是新鲜鳕鱼再见了孩子们
Have fun at capoeira.
在卡波埃拉玩得开心
Fresh cod. Fresh cod.
新鲜鳕鱼 新鲜鳕鱼
Coming, Tommy? Yes.
来了汤米吗一是的
Have we got everything? Booze? It’s all in here.
一切都准备好了吗酒呢都在这里了
We’ll start with this. Peychaud’s bitters.
我们从这瓶开始佩乔德的苦精
Alcoholfree? It’s all alcohol!
不含酒精吗 全都是酒精
Seven, eight… Add four lumps of sugar.
七八加四块糖
Got it. Crush them. We need some ice.
好的敲碎它们我们需要些冰块
This is all very elaborate, isn’t it? No.
这些都很精致不是吗不
We might as well drink surgical spirit, then.
那我们还是喝点医用酒精吧
What are you having? Sazerac. 5 cl bourbon, 1 cl absinthe.
萨泽拉克波旁威士忌5毫升苦艾酒1毫升
The jazz musicians in New Orleans created it –
新奥尔良的爵士乐音乐家
to look like a watereddown cocktail.
将它调制成了一种掺水的鸡尾酒
But it’s pure alcohol. I mean, it’s…
但这是纯酒精我是说这是
Why do you rotate the glass? To coat it with absinthe.
全面接触苦艾酒
Then add this.
再加上这个
And now for the magic touch. Hand me the orange.
现在是魔术般的触感把橘子递给我
You cut off a slice. The peel contains a fragrant oil.
你切一片果皮含有芳香油
I don’t need it. Oh yes. Just rub it on the edge.
我不需要哦对在边缘擦一下就行了
Smell that. I’ll grab that. Is it all done?
闻一闻 -我去拿那个都调好了吗
Hey, wait for the rest of us. Cheers.
嘿等我们其他人一起干杯
Holy crap!
天呐
Well, what are we gonna write?
那个我们要写些什么吗
Part 3.
第三部分
The maximum BAC.
最高血液酒精浓度
The maximum BAC.
最高血液酒精浓度
Study of high alcohol intake aspiring to reach maximum level –
对大量酒精摄入的研究
with special focus on observation of
特别专注于观察
emancipating psychological effects.
对精神影响的释放
The study is conducted in private –
这项研究是私下进行的
to avoid negative interference from and with the surroundings.
以避免来自周围环境的负面干扰
Here’s another round. Martin, don’t you want a drink?
再来一轮 -马丁你不想喝一杯吗
I’ll pass. Don’t you want a drink?
我就算啦 你不想喝一杯吗
There you go.
给你
See you. Cheers.
再见干杯
Holy crap. I’ve never tasted anything like it.
天呐我从来没有尝过这种东西
Holy crap.
天呐
It’s fucking strong. But also, good.
味道好冲 但也很不错
Are you sure about that, Martin?
你确定吗马丁
There you go.
给你
Holy crap. What is this?
天呐这是什么啊
Cheers!
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
How’s the dancing? Gone to hell.
舞跳得怎么样下地狱去吧
Martin!
马丁
There we go.
给你们
Cheers!
干杯
Down, down, down.
下下下
I’m not downing it. Just a swig. Cheers.
我没一下子喝完只是一大口 -干杯
We need to go higher. To the top!
我们需要搞得更嗨些嗨到顶去
Martin.
马丁
Where is the fresh codfish?
新鲜鳕鱼在哪儿
I’m afraid we’re out of fresh. We’ve only got frozen.
恐怕我们没有新鲜的了我们只有冷冻的
Why haven’t you got fresh cod –
为什么所有的月份都是鳕鱼月
when all months with an R in them are cod months?!
而你们却没有新鲜鳕鱼
Well, it may be in season…
那个可能在这个季节
Hey! Hello!
嘿你好
Hey, listen.
嘿听着
I once caught a cod with my bare hands. I just grabbed it…
我曾徒手抓过一条鳕鱼我刚刚抓到它了
It was like… There it is.
就像就在这里
What the fuck are you doing? It’s right there.
你♥他♥妈♥的在做什么 -就在那儿
I’ll catch a crab… And I’ll use the crab to catch the cod.
我要抓一只螃蟹我要用螃蟹抓鳕鱼
We have to stick to the rules.
我们必须遵守规矩
Always put on a life jacket.
总要穿上救生衣
Why can’t you swim? You’re a gym teacher.
你为什么不会游泳你是个体育老师啊
I teach gym, not…
我是教体育的可不是
Forget the cod. Let’s go out. Coming.
忘了鳕鱼吧我们走吧来了
Come on. Coming!
快点来了
Peter! Not again!
彼得别又来
Shut up!
闭嘴
See you in town!
镇上见
Oh, what a jolly night!
哦多么欢乐的夜晚啊
Oh, what a jolly night!
哦多么欢乐的夜晚啊
We gotta eat. Gotta eat.
我们得开吃了得吃点东西
1,000 kroner for some fish ‘n’ chips.
1000克朗买♥♥些炸鱼薯条
2,000… 3,000.
Take your money. Drop it.
拿好你的钱放下
So I’ll eat it.
所以我要吃了
Don’t do that.
别这样
Karen, give me 47 47s. That’s a Christmas beer.
凯伦给我4747s 那是圣诞啤酒
47 47s!
47 47s
Last round! Tommy…
最后一轮汤米
You’ve had your fill of beer, dearie. Good night and sleep tight.
你啤酒喝得够多了亲爱的晚安好好睡一觉
Last round!
最后一轮
Get down from there!
从那儿下来
He just wants to show us his jazz ballet moves.
他只是想让我们看看他的爵士芭蕾舞步
Dance…!
跳舞
Are you coming?
你来吗
Coming?
来吗
Ew, Nikolaj, you just pissed! Gross!
哦尼古拉你尿床了真恶心
Aw!
呀
What’s happening, Mom? Dad just peed in the bed.
发生了什么事妈妈 -爸爸刚刚尿床了
Ew, that’s gross. Christ, just how drunk are you?
哦恶心天啊你到底喝得有多醉
Hey, calm down. Do we even know…
嘿冷静我们知道
Otto pees on me, too. You’re so far out.
奥托也在我身上撒了尿 你们太离谱了
Let’s go watch some TV.
我们去看电视吧
Is it time to get up? Now?
该起床了吗现在吗
Nikolaj, what are you doing? Checking to see if I can drive.
尼古拉你在做什么 -看看我还能不能开车
Drive? That’s the baby monitor!
开车吗那是婴ㄦ监护仪呀
Help me get up. Hell no.
帮我起来 -休想
You’re not fit to look after your kids anymore.
你不再适合照顾你的孩子了
There, there, sweetie.
好了好了亲爱的
Deal with this mess by yourself. We’re going to my sister’s