Is the question understood? Yes.
听到问题了吗 是的
You race around the lake and drink a case of beer against the clock.
参赛者绕湖跑并且拼命喝完一箱啤酒
And if you vomit? As a team?
如果吐了呢 两人以上
There’s a rule?
还有这规矩
You get a time deduction, but if you vomit alone…
你会被延时但如果是自己吐了
They add time, got it. Okay, show of hands.
会延时好的现在举手
How many of you take part in the Lake Race?
你们有多少人参加过湖边比赛
Everyone.
都参加过
I swear, no one could tell.
我发誓没人会看得出来
This is interesting because we’re talking about Churchill –
这就很有趣因为丘吉尔
and besides writing 37 books in 58 volumes
他不仅写出了37本著作58卷书
painting over 500 paintings, receiving the Nobel Prize in literature
画了超过五百幅画作被颁发诺贝尔文学奖
and winning WW2 as one of the world’s greatest commanders, he also said:
并作为世界上最伟大的领导人之一赢下了二战
“I never drink before breakfast.”
他还说过“我早饭之前不喝酒
So, when you run around totally wasted –
所以当你们喝得烂醉时
throwing up in bushes and alleys, don’t feel alone
在树丛和走廊里吐得昏天黑地时别觉得孤单
because you’re in great company.
因为你们有伟人相伴
Grant, Hemingway and old Winston –
格兰特海明威还有温斯顿老哥
could kick your ass in the Lake Race. But the question is:
都能在湖边比赛上打败你但问题是
If you’re to take a history exam, which one of you ambitious youngsters –
如果你们要参加历史考试在座的年轻人们
will flunk big time, and who will pass?
谁会通过 谁又会挂得凄惨
In other words, who will do as Hemingway and blow his brains out –
换句话说谁会像海明威一样昋枪自杀
and who will win a world war?
而谁能赢下世界大战
Josse, help me out here. You know all about D-Day, right?
乔瑟芬帮帮我你很了解诺曼底登陆吧
To the board, go on.
来上黑板
Give me three good reasons for D-Day’s success.
给我三条诺曼底登陆成功的原因
D-Day was the day –
诺曼底登陆日就是
the Allied Forces landed on a French beach.
盟军登上法国海滩的日子
Yes, where? Normandy.
对地点呢 -在诺曼底
See you, Martin. See you.
再见马丁老师 再见
I’ve booked a canoe trip.
我订了一趟划船旅行
Martin? Martin…
马丁 马丁
What level are you at? Around 0.1, I think.
你现在什么水平 -大概0.1%浓度吧
Fantastic.
真是太棒了
Nooooo:( Said yes to a shift. Didn’t think you meant it
不要啊(刚答应了值班 没想到你是认真的
Seriously?
认真的吗
Can’t you change it?
你能调班吗
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Sigrid… the quote.
西格里读一下
“To dare is to lose one’s footing momentarily.”
“勇敢是暂时失去了基础”
“Not to dare is to lose oneself.”
“懦弱是失去了自我”
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
Stand up.
起立
Hand to your heart. You too, Specs.
手放在心脏上你也是斯佩克
A lovely land is ours
美丽的土地
with beeches green about her
是属于我们的
encircled by the sea encircled by the sea.
山毛榉绿四面环海
Off you go!
去吧
Hjalte!
黑加尔特
Boys! I’m busy over here.
孩子们 我这很忙呢
Finish up already! Hjalte! Finish it!
快点结束了 快点
Goddammit! Come again.
该死再来
Pass to Huxi!
传球
Hjalte, nice pass.
孩子传得漂亮
Okay, listen up, boys.
听好了孩子们
Hjalte! Pass the ball to Kasper.
黑加尔特 传球给卡斯帕
Go on! Run! Huxi, pass to Bror!
快 跑起来 传球
Pass to Specs now! That’s right!
传给斯佩克 这就对了
Run, Specs! Come on!
跑啊 斯佩克 加油
Awesome!
太棒了
Tommy! You’re the best coach in the world!
汤米 你是世界上最棒的教练
A sliding tackle!
一个滑铲
You can totally do a sliding tackle on this!
这个球绝对可以滑铲
Is that allowed? Sliding tackle!
这不犯规吗 -滑铲
Sliding tackle.
滑铲
Are you afraid of my sliding tackle?
你害怕我的滑铲了吗
Take this! Yes!
接招吧 没错
I wish I had a couple of kids running around in the garden.
我也希望后院里能有几个孩子玩耍
I’d have liked that.
真心这么希望
But you get all wound up and start tidying up whenever you meet a woman.
但是你一直紧绷绷的一遇见女人就开始装样子
Just calm the fuck down. That won’t get me any kids, Tommy.
冷静一下吧 这样我没法有孩子汤米
You’ve got your students. They’re gonna remember you forever.
你还有你的学生他们会永远记得你
They’re gonna forget all about us the moment they’re out the door.
他们走出校门的一刻就会把我们都忘了
Hi, Sebastian.
嗨塞巴斯蒂安
Hey. Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, I was just studying.
没事我在学习而已
I may not teach psychology, but you sure don’t look okay.
我也许不教心理学但你看起来不太好
What’s going on?
发生什么了
Love troubles? What?
感情问题吗 -什么
I’ve had my heart broken a couple of times.
我已经心碎过好多次了
Sit down.
坐下
But know this about girls… Peter, it’s not that.
但你要知道女孩的事… 彼得不是那样的
What, then? All this.
什么然后呢 -全部的这些
School, homework, grades…
学校作业分数
I broke down during exams last year. You’re worried about exams already?
你已经开始担心考试了吗
I have to be. I can’t repeat another year.
不得不啊我不能再留级一年了
Hey…

It’s horrible being here again.
再次到这里来真是太可怕了
As long as I get a B+ average, I can get into medical school.
只要我的平均成绩达到B+我就可以进入医学院
But right now I’ll be lucky to pass.
但这次我应该会幸运地通过的
Ever considered having a drink before the exam?
有没有想过考试前喝一杯呢
What? Just a shot.
什么 -就一杯
Or maybe two, to take the edge off your anxiety –
或者两杯为你解忧
and to loosen your tongue.
放松舌头
I know it sounds crazy, but I won’t tell anyone.
我知道这听起来很疯狂但我不会告诉任何人的
Go! We’re way too close. Come on!
走开我们靠得太近了 得了
Well done, Mom. They’re falling apart in boat 1.
他们在1号♥船上散架了
We weren’t ready! Go, go, go!
一我们没准备好呢 -上上上
This is nice. That one over there, it’s flat.
这边不错那边比较平缓
Are we there? Sure, just a bit lopsided.
我们到了吗 当然 只是有点不平衡
Want us to carry some of your load? Stop gloating, Martin.
要我们帮你搬些东西吗 别幸灾乐祸了 马丁
Want me to grab the water?
要我去拿水吗
Put it in here.
放这儿吧
In here? Yes, just…
这里吗对就
Oh no. I want another partner.
哦不我想要另一个搭档
Why do you and Mom get the big tent? And why are we so deep in the woods?
你和妈妈为什么要搭大帐篷 为什么我们要住在森林的深处啊
Yessir! Yes!
是长官是
Does it live in Africa? No.
它生活在非洲吗 -不
Does it live in… Is it a…
它生活在… 这是一个
Don’t skip my turn. We’re in for a long night.
别跳过我的机会 夜还长着呢
Is it a sea cow? A what?
是只海牛一只什么
You’re supposed to narrow it down. I am.
你应该缩小范围 -我有
Does it live in the Swedish woods?
它生存在瑞典的森林里吗
Does it live on the savannah? No.
它在大草原上吗 -不
It doesn’t live on the savannah.
它并不在大草原上生活
If it doesn’t live on the savannah nor in the Swedish woods –
如果它既不在大草原上也不在瑞典森林里
it must be a cuckoo. A cuckoo.
一定是只布谷鸟一只布谷鸟
A cookie? A cuckoo. It’s a bird.
一块饼干吗 布谷鸟一种鸟
Is that it? No.
是吗 -不是
You’re supposed to narrow it down. Don’t you get it?
你应该再缩小范围 -你还不明白吗
I get it! Does it live in the water?
我知道了它生活在水中吗
Each time I ask, I have one option less the next time.
我每问一次下次我就少一个选择
So now you’re down to 1,224,000,000 animals.
所以现在你只剩下十二亿四千万种动物可猜了
Come on, Kasper. A salmon.
快点卡斯帕 一条鲑鱼
What’s happening?
发生了什么
What’s happening?
发生了什么
Are you crying? Yes.
你在哭泣吗 -对
Why?
为什么
I think I’ve missed you, that’s all.
我应该是想你了仅此而已
Me too.
我也是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!