Hello! Concentrate, please. Good.
有人吗 集中一点 很好
I’ve gone over our curriculum, and we’ve been through the historic challenges –
现在梳理一遍课程我们也经历过这种
of the in… indru…
这种工
…indrusti…
工业
…caused by the industrialization.
工业化引起的挑战
So let’s go over the curriculum together –
下面我们一起梳理一遍课程
and get an overview of it.
得到一个总体的概述
Martin!
马丁
Thanks for the other day. What a night!
那天谢谢你真是开心
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I can’t drive.
我没法开车
It was 0.05%, right? Just wanted to try it out.
就0.05%对吗 就是想试一试
Hi, honey. I’m taking Martin home. Why?
喂 亲爱的 我得载马丁回家 为什么
Hi, Amalie. He can’t drive…
你好 埃梅里 他没法开车
His car’s in the shop, so I’m giving him a lift.
他的车送去修了我载他一程
But we need milk, toilet paper, diapers –
但家里需要牛奶厕纸尿不湿
and straw for the rabbit cage. Okay?
还有兔笼里的稻草记住了吗
Copy that. Kisses, honey. Bye.
收到爱你亲爱的拜拜
Call the guys. I just wanted to try it.
给大家打电♥话♥ 我只想试试
There’s a bigger perspective here. Call Tommy.
这其中还有更远大的视角给汤米打电♥话♥
We’re on our way.
我们在路上了
Because Nikolaj has lost his mind. No!
因为尼古拉疯了 -不 不是
Martin is a brave man who’s decided he wants to do something with his life!
马丁是个勇敢的人决定对自己的人生做出改变
We’re coming now. He hung up.
我们就快到了哦他挂了
What the hell? Calm down.
怎么回事 -冷静点
I just took a couple of sips, leaned back and felt what that was like.
我只抿了几口放轻松感受下
So let’s have a drink? No. So how was the class?
那么我们喝点 不班上怎么样
Well… I had some verbal motor challenges.
我遇到了口头上的挑战
So basically –
所以基本上
we’re testing out the Skårderud hypothesis.
我们要测试斯卡斯鲁德假说
Collecting evidence. Exactly.
收集证据 没错
What if you get so wasted you can’t talk?
如果喝得太醉没法说话怎么办
I had no problem talking.
我说话不是问题
We’re not the first people in the world to drink a little alcohol during the day.
我们不是世界上第一批白天喝酒的人
Hemingway, for instance, he drank every day until 8 p.m., and then stopped –
比如海明威他每天都喝到晚上八点
so that he was fit to write the next day. And his work was masterful.
他这样都能继续写作而且能写出大♥师♥级作品
So if we’re doing this, I guess that’ll be our approach.
如果我们也这样大概也差不多
I think it’s exciting.
我觉得这激动人心
So do I.
我也是
But we’ll write a brilliant psychological essay about it –
但我们要就此写一篇绝佳的心理学论文
so that it isn’t altogether foolishness.
这样这就不是集体犯蠢了
Okay. What do we write?
好的 -我们要写什么
A study of Finn Skårderud’s hypothesis –
对芬恩斯卡斯鲁德假说的研究
that man is born with a deficit of 0.05% BAC.
关于人类天生缺少0.05%的血液酒精浓度一说
And now what the trial will consist of.
现有实验内容包括
Daily consumption of alcohol aspiring to uphold a level of 0.05%…
每日摄入酒精以保持浓度水平在0.05%
With the aim of collecting evidence of psychological –
并以收集证据为目的
verbal motor and psychorhetorical effects
记录口语能力和心理修辞效果
and study of increased social and professional performance.
并对社交与专业能力表现的提升加以研究
We only drink during work hours. Okay.
我们只在工作时段喝酒 好的
It’ll have to be.
只能这样
Like Hemingway. No drinking after 8 p.m. or during the weekend.
就像海明威一样晚八点之后及周末觉不喝酒
What… Otto, for God’s sake.
怎么天啊孩子
Damn it… Otto.
该死奥托
Look! Damn it, Otto. You have to speak up when you have to pee.
看啊 你想上厕所时要大声说出来
Mom, I peed! Shh! Not now. You’ll wake them.
妈我尿了 -嘘 你会吵醒他们的
Tell me before you pee. Not after. And no yelling.
在你尿尿之前告诉我 而且不要喊
Listen… telling me after…
听着要告诉我
Why are you yelling? I’ve slept all of 20 minutes!
你在喊什么 我才睡了20分钟
You’re waking the whole house. I haven’t slept through the night in 3 years!
你把全家都弄醒了我都三年没睡过安稳觉了
What’s that? It’s piss!
那是什么 -是尿
Why didn’t he pee before bedtime? What an annoying thing to ask.
他睡前为什么没尿尿 问这个真是烦人
Do it yourself, if you’re so clever. I intend to. Are you okay, sweetie?
如果那么聪明你就自己来 -我是有这打算 你没事吧亲爱的
Nikolaj, breakfast is ready! Coming. Start without me.
尼古拉早餐好啦 -来了你们先吃
Nikolaj!
尼古拉
Malthe, put your phone away unless you want to share it with all of us?
迈尔兹如果没什么想分享的就把手♥机♥收起来
Uhm, no. Fine. Put it away.
没有那就收起来
And close the door.
再把门带上
We’re having a test today.
我们今天考试
I’d like to see where we’re at.
我想看看我们什么水平了
Josephine. Isn’t your name Josephine? Yes.
乔瑟芬你是叫乔瑟芬吧 是的
The rest of you, pay attention. What I’m about to talk about –
剩下的人注意听我正在讲的
we’ve already been through this year, or last year.
我们已经历了这一年或者去年
Josse, there’s an election with three candidates, so who do you vote for?
乔瑟芬现在的大选有三位候选人 你投哪一位
Do you follow? Yes.
听好了 -好的
Number 1: He is partially paralyzed from polio. He has hypertension.
第一位他因为小儿麻痹而局部瘫痪患有高血压
He’s anemic and suffers from an array of serious illnesses.
还患有贫血等一系列严重疾病
He lies if it suits his purpose and consults astrologists on his politics.
为了迎合目的他会说谎还与手下的政♥治♥家谈论占星术
He cheats on his wife, chain-smokes and drinks too many martinis.
他婚内出轨还酗烟酗酒
Number 2: He’s overweight, and he’s already lost three elections.
第二位他过度肥胖而且已经输掉了三届大选
He’s had a depression and two heart attacks.
曾患抑郁症和两次心脏病发作
He’s impossible to work with and smokes cigars non-stop.
他非常难以合作一刻不停地抽着雪茄
And every night when he goes to bed, he drinks incredible amounts of champagne –
每晚睡觉前他都要喝下大量的香槟
cognac, port, whisky and adds two sleeping pills before dozing off.
干邑红酒威士忌再在入睡前吃两粒安♥眠♥药♥
The last one, number 3:
最后是第三位
He’s a highly decorated war hero. He treats women with respect.
他是个过誉的战争英雄对女人很是尊敬
He loves animals, never smokes and only has a beer on rare occasions.
他热爱动物从不吸烟只在特殊场合喝点啤酒
Josse, who do you vote for?
乔瑟芬你会投票给谁
The last one. The last one. Number 3.
最后一位最后一位第三位
And the rest of you? Yes, number 3.
剩下的人呢 没错第三位
Oh boy! You just discarded…
我的天啊 你们放弃了
…Franklin D. Roosevelt.
富兰克林D罗斯福
Winston L. Churchill. And thankfully you elected this guy.
温斯顿L丘吉尔最后谢天谢地你们选择了这位
Hitler?!
希♥特♥勒♥
Focus! It’s funny, but there’s a point to this, which is important –
注意 这很好笑但是这说明了一件重要的事
and which I hope you’ll understand some day.
而且我也希望你们有一天能够明白
The world is never as you expect.
这世界从来不是你期待的样子
Oh, we’ll be busy, but let’s see if we can’t make this work.
我们时间很紧但试试能不能完成
Jason, page 83.
杰森翻到第83页
In Denmark I was born
我出生在丹麦
*here my home is
这里是我家乡
from there my roots…
我的根源在此
Stop! Stop, stop.
停下停下
It sounds like a Christmas party at a swinger club. Come on.
听起来像是嬉皮士的圣诞派对真是的
Klara, seriously. You sing divinely, but it’s not about me hearing you.
克拉拉你的歌♥声如天籁但重点不是让我听见
It’s about you listening to each other.
而是你们互相之间听见彼此
Stand up.
站起来
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Try to be completely…
尝试让自己完全
…calm.
平静下来
And plant your feet –
让你们的脚掌
solidly on the ground and…
稳稳地抓住地面
There! Open your eyes.
好了睁开眼睛
Good morning.
早上好
Now we will sing with our ears, our hearts, with our souls.
我们现在用双耳用心脏用灵魂歌♥唱
And… hold hands for a second.
然后互相握住手
Let the energy flow through you.
让这股能量流过你们
There. Find the common pulse.
来找到共同的韵律
I’ll give you the note.
我来定下音准
In Denmark I was born
我出生在丹麦
here my home is
这里是我家乡
from there my roots
我的根源在此
*and there my world extend.
世界从这开始
*You windswept Danish strand
风蚀丹麦海岸
where ancient chieftain’s barrow
上古酋长坟丘
*stands close to apple orchard
默守着苹果园
hop and mallow.
啤酒花与锦葵
Therefore you I love
我因此爱着你
Denmark, my native land.
丹麦我的祖国
So? There’s something to it, huh?
怎么样 -确实有点东西哈