What characterizes this champagne is the mineral notes.
这支香槟的特点在它的矿物质味道上
If you close your eyes, you’ll envision ripe French fields.
如果闭上眼就能看见法国成熟待摘的葡萄田
Damn, this is good. Draft beer and champagne.
这可真劲儿 生啤酒加香槟
Wait with the beer, okay?
先别说啤酒了
But how are you? You’re 40 today!
你怎么样了 你今天四十岁了
Okay… How the hell am I?
好吧我他妈怎么样了
I can’t complain. I have a beautiful wife –
我没什么可抱怨的有个美丽的妻子
I live by the sea, and she’s loaded.
我住在海边她非常有钱
We have three kids who sleep in our bed and pee on us every night.
我们有三个孩子天天晚上跟我们挤着尿炕
I never sleep anymore. Come on…
我再也睡不好了得了吧
It’s true.
说真的
Let’s shelf that for a second and say congratulations and cheers.
让我们先忘了这些欢呼恭喜吧
Cheers. Martin, this is great.
干杯 马丁这棒极了
Too bad you’re so sensible. Cheers.
真可惜你这么理智 -干杯
It is, but the question is what’s sensible.
尽管如此不喝酒真的就是理智的吗
More nonsense from you?
还要听你继续废话吗
Yes. I mean, it’s not from me as such.
是啦但这不是从我开始的
There’s this Norwegian philosopher and psychiatrist, Finn Skårderud…
挪威有个叫芬恩斯卡德鲁德的哲学家及心理学家
You’re so lame. Look. He thinks it’s sensible to drink.
你真差劲 -他认为喝酒才是明智的选择
When you drive? All the time.
开车的话呢 一什么时候都是
He claims humans are born with a blood alcohol content that’s 0.05% too low.
他声称人类生来血液中就欠缺0.05%的酒精浓度
Okay. But it’s interesting.
行吧 -但这很有趣
Just to be clear… So 0.05%… How much is 0.05%?
先问清楚0.05%是多少
1-2 glasses of wine, and you should maintain it at that level.
到两杯红酒就能达到这个水准
So you should just keep drinking?
那么就应该一直喝酒吗
Yes. His claim is that when you have a 0.05% BAC –
对他认为当你有了0.05%的血液酒精浓度
you’re more relaxed
你变得更放松了
and poised
像是中毒了
and musical and open.
也更有韵律更开放
More courageous in general.
总的来说更大胆了
I could use a little more self-confidence and spirit.
我愿意变得更自信更有活力一点
We all could. And isn’t that what you struggle with at school, Martin?
我们都是而且你在学校也在为此纠结不是吗 马丁
What? The problem in your class.
什么 -你班上那些麻烦
Peter mentioned…
彼得提过
I just mentioned the school situation.
我提过一句学校的情况
Okay.
好吧
Listen, not to stick my nose in… Don’t worry about it. It’s fine.
听着我不是想多管闲别担心没关系的
But I don’t know… whether those things are related?
但我不明白这些事怎么会有关系
Those kids just need to behave. Totally. A kick in the butt.
那些孩子需要管教 -当然了踢他的屁♥股♥
Exactly. Martin, you’re the man in charge.
没错 马丁你应该说了算的
Bury them in homework and assignments and whatnot!
给他们留写不完的作业和任务
Paper, boom. Curriculum, boom.
大堆的论文 学不完的课程
Finished off with a talking-to. They like it.
再找他们单独谈话他们爱死了
Right, Nikolaj?
是不是 尼古拉
I think it’s about something else. I think it’s a bit bigger than that.
我觉得是别的什么更严重的问题
I think your problem with the class is more banal.
我认为你和班级的矛盾就是老一套
I think you lack self-confidence. And joy.
我认为你是缺少自信没有乐趣
I think that’s what it’s about. Okay.
我认为就是这么回事 -好吧
If I may interrupt? We’ll now serve the caviar.
打扰一下 我们现在上鱼子酱了
Tonight we will serve a Baerii caviar.
今晚提供的是西伯利亚鲟鱼子酱
It’s from Northern Europe, locally harvested in Germany.
来自北欧在德国当地收获
We usually serve a vodka… And you’ll also do that today.
通常我们会附上伏特加 那今晚也要吧
This vodka would put a smile on the Tsar’s face.
这支伏特加沙皇喝了都满意
It’s an Imperia from Russia, wheat-fermented and cooled –
这是俄♥国♥皇家出品小麦发酵冷却制成
which crystallizes the water, giving the vodka a velvety and rich texture.
同时使水结为冰晶增添了了丝滑浓厚的质地
That’ll take us above the 0.05%. Tommy?
我们喝完就远超0.05%了是吗汤米
Thank you. There you go.
谢你 -给你
I’ll take the vodka… No, leave the bottle!
伏特加我拿走了 -别整瓶留下吧
Can you feel it… Jeez!
你感觉到了吗天啊
It’s entering your blood stream.
酒进入到血液里了
You feel all warm inside as it spreads. It has quite a punch.
你能感觉到它在体内扩散劲头很足
Martin, come on. Russia was built by people who drink vodka and drive.
来吧马丁俄♥罗♥斯♥就是酒后驾车的人建立起来的
Grab some caviar and vodka. You can drive home in a couple of hours.
该吃吃该喝喝你可以等一会再开车回家
No need to get worked up over that. Cheers.
没必要因为这个生气干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers. Listen… This is…
干杯 -听着这个
This is amazing. This is great.
这太棒了 太好了
I told you! You and your beer.
告诉过你了 你还喝你的啤酒
I prefer draft beer. What’s wrong with that?
我就喜欢生啤酒这有什么错
Nothing, but it’s his 40th…
没什么但是这是他四十岁
We’ve arrived at the main course. Should we take a look at wines?
接下来是主菜需要看下红酒吗
Yes, let’s. We’ll have a really, really, really good glass of wine for Martin.
是的我们要一杯非常非常非常好的红酒给马丁
I have for you a Jérome Chezeaux, a friend of the house.
我这有一支家族朋友酒庄的红酒
A wine from the Burgundy district. 2011.
勃艮第区2011年的
And as Robert Parker writes in his 95-point rating –
就如罗伯特·帕克在他95高分的点评中写的
this wine encapsulates the Burgundy spirit.
这支酒抓住了勃艮第的精髓
Thank you. I think we could use a refill over there.
谢谢我看这边需要续一下杯
Is it good? Very.
好喝吗 美极
There you go. Thank you.
这就对啦 -谢谢你
Martin, what’s up? What going on?
马丁怎么了 发生什么了
Not much.
没什么
I don’t do much. I don’t see many people.
我不喝太多我也没有很多朋友
How are you and Anika doing?
你和安妮卡还好吗
She works nights a lot, so…
她经常上夜班所以
I don’t see her much either.
我也不常能见到她
There, there… Take it easy, Martin.
好啦慢着点马丁
I don’t know how I ended up like this.
我也不知道自己怎么沦落成这样
I’m sorry. Don’t worry about it.
我很抱歉 没关系的
Have you considered someone else? No, I haven’t.
你有考虑交往别人吗 不没有
She is… the mother of my children.
她是我孩子的母亲
And she looked after my dad when he died.
而且她在我父亲死前一直照顾他
The plan was to hold each other’s hands when we get old.
本来我们是要一起白头偕老的
We’ll just have to see.
我们只能走一步看一步了
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
Martin, 12 years ago, when I came to the school, you were a big man –
马丁十二年前我来到学校你可是个大人物
heading for a research position. We were all talking about you.
正在争取研究职位大家都在谈论你
You had a grant and a PhD all lined up, damn it!
你的科研经费和博士学位都准备好了该死的
You did apply, didn’t you? No. The kids were little and…
你去申请了对吧 -没有当时我孩子还小
I already told you all this, Tommy. Right. You did.
我都跟你讲过了汤米 -没错是的
When I met him, he was just a little shit.
我认识他时他还是个小混♥蛋♥
Roaming the streets in jeans acting tough as all hell.
穿着牛仔裤在街上晃装作不好惹
And he took dancing lessons… Seriously?
他还上过舞蹈课真的吗
Dancing lessons? Was it ballet? Hey! It was jazz ballet.
舞蹈课 是芭蕾吗 -嘿 那是爵士芭蕾
Jazz ballet, give me a fucking break. I did.
爵士芭蕾可别他妈逗了 -我上过
You took jazz ballet lessons… So how’s that going?
你上了爵士芭蕾课然后成果如何
Shut up, some people take up pottery.
闭嘴吧还有人去学陶艺呢
He was out of this world. It was totally professional.
他简直超凡脱俗非常专业
Hey, hey, hey! Martin, you’re a beautiful man.
嘿 嘿 马丁你这个美丽的男人
And you can dance. Not bad. Let’s see it.
而且你还会跳舞真不错让我们看看吧
It was crazy when you did the…
你那个动作实在太疯狂了
Go on, show us.
来吧表演一下
One time. One. On the floor.
一下就一下在地上
Oh, I did my back in. Come on, Martin!
嗨呀不行我背痛 -来吧 马丁
Come on, show us something. Tommy, you know all the moves.
快点让我们看看 汤米你知道那些动作
Show it again. Do it yourself, man!
你来表演吧 你自己来吧 哥们
What the hell, okay.
怎么这样行吧
It was something like… and down and like this!
应该大概是这样然后这样
Boom! Never saw it coming! Thank you. Cheers!
真是意想不到 谢谢干杯
Let’s go!
开始
No running! Martin, you’re lifting…
不许跑 马丁 你
No running!
不许跑
One foot on the ground at all times! Like this.
一直有一只脚着地 -像这样
1 2 3…
一 二 三
Hey! I didn’t know what it was about! Next!
嘿 这是怎么回事 下一个
You’re twice his weight! Next. Come on.
你有他两倍重 -下一个快点
1 2 3…
一 二 三
Get him down! Get him down!
放倒他 放倒他
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Hello there.
你好
Okay, so I’ve gone over the curriculum…
好了现在我梳理一遍课程