Did you see the way they talked? All the gestures?
这是他们惯用的谈话习性
They got something goin’ on. They ain’t just casual acquaintances.
他们在进行交易 不是闲话家常
Yeah, I can see that.
我看得出来
For a second there, it looked like that big guy was gonna jump on Hughes
那大个子似乎一度火冒三文
and stomp his guts out.
把他的肠子跺出来
I would’ve liked to have seen that.
我乐于见到
OK, I know what you guys are thinkin’.
我知道你们在想什么
“What’s old Bob got me into this time?”
BOB这次又要给我惹什么祸
Well, let me tell you, this is gonna be something. You guys are gonna love this.
告诉大家,这次不得了 包你们喜欢
Dianne, where you goin’? I’m just gonna go get my cigarettes.
DIANE,你去哪? 去拿烟
All right. Hurry up. You’re not gonna want to miss this one.
好,快点免得错过好戏
Rick, where you goin’? I’m just gettin’ a beer, Bob.
RICK,去哪?拿麦酒
All right. Don’t come crying to me when you miss out.
错过了别怪我
OK. Sh! Here they come. There’s two of ’em.
他们出现了,二个
Come here. Come over here. All right.
过来这里
They’re making their move. One guy’s climbing up the ladder.
他们采取行动,一上一下
I hope he gets pissed off at them, man.
希望他发狂了
OK. The neighbour’s comin’ out of the house. Holy shit!
那男的走出屋外
He’s got a shotgun!
天啊!他拿散♥弹♥枪♥
Well, I’ll be a son of a bitch.
王八蛋
Show time!
看“秀”
Holy shit!
不是盖的
Bob, I wanna talk to you about what happened last night.
我要跟你谈昨晚的事
We told the investigating officer all we knew. We have nothing further to add.
我们该说的都说了 没有要补充的
You little punk. Halamer and Trousinski know you set them up,
你这小败类 哈马和楚辛斯基知道是你陷害的
and I can honestly say they are anything but happy about it.
他们非常不爽
Now, Bob, I’m gonna make a suggestion to you.
我奉劝你
Why don’t you take a nice long drive somewhere far away from here?
开长途车远离这里
Wait a minute, Gentry. I won the goddamn war, not you.
慢著,坚崔,打胜仗的是我 不是你
Who are you to dictate the terms?
凭什么谈条件?
Why don’t you find a small-town police department where you can be sheriff
你何不到小镇警♥察♥局去干警长
and all you gotta worry about is Saturday night drunks and kids on Halloween?
你只要担心周末夜的醉汉 和小混混常容
So you think you won the war, huh?
你以为你打胜仗
Pick him up.
架好
You’re just a junkie that got one of my officers shot.
你不过是无用的毒虫
And as soon as he gets ahold of you, everybody’ll forget you ever existed.
你被关了就没入记得有你的存在
Let him go.
放开他
You little piece of shit.
放开他
Let me give you a hand up, Bob.
我扶你一把,BOB
Fuck you, Gentry.
去你的,坚崔
Don’t forget your clubs, pal. Work on your handicap.
别忘了你的球杆,会让你几杆
Don’t think Gentry was running us out of town, because I can stand the heat.
别以为是坚崔赶走我们
We were splittin’ because things were going all wrong.
我们离开是因为闹纠纷
Nadine’s hex was a little more powerful than I had calculated.
NADINE的处罚比我想像的作用大
It was time to change the scenery, which happened when you went crossroading.
当碰上十字路时就该改变景色
Dianne got the narcotics together and sent them ahead by bus
DIANE帝走毒品
to depots across the Pacific Northwest
先由巴士送到西北太平洋岸
so we could rendezvous with the drugs as we needed them.
以便到那里能跟毒品会台
We couldn’t afford to be caught with a car full of narcotics,
我们禁不起因毒品被捕
so we had a backup plan in the form of a hole punched in the floorboard of our car.
所以有预防计划 车子控一个洞洁掉毒品
When the flashing red lights became a reality, down the hole went the stash.
当闪亮红灯过来 宾呆,倒进洞里藏起来
Is something the matter, Officer?
什么事?誓官
Then we’d go to the next rendezvous,
后来我们改到另一处集台地点
which was hopefully within eight hours, before the drugs wore off.
希望毒品到达前八小时内先到
No construction stiff workin’ overtime takes more stress and strain than we did,
告诉你,我们的紧张程度 没人能比得上
just trying to stay high.
为了保持兴奋状态
We rented this truck not necessarily because we need another vehicle.
我们改开卡车不是为了要换车
But we can move easier in a vehicle like this.
而是这种车方便行动
It’s got the right licence plates so the average Joe will just think
能获得台法的车牌
we’re a couple farm boys and a prostitute in town for a little joyride.
警♥察♥会以为我们是农家子弟 载妓♥女♥到城里兜风
I always wanted to be a farmer, Bob.
我一直想当农夫
Whoa. Did you guys see that?
停,你们看到了没?
What? The transom.
什么? 客栈
You guys didn’t see the open transom?
你们没看到开放的客栈
No. What’s a transom, Bob?
没有 什么“客栈”?
It’s all clear in the back.
去掩护后面
All right. Gimme a lift, then meet me around back.
送我上去,然后到后面会台
Ready? One, two, three.
好了吗?1、2、3
Nadine, take these and put it inside the truck.
NADINE,这个拿上卡车
Rick, step in here. I want you to look at these two safes. See them over there?
RICK进去找那二个保险籍 在那里
Rick. Let’s go.
RICK,走
Shut up!
安静
Hey, babe, you playin’ cards? Who’s winning?
你在打牌?谁赢
What’s the matter with her?
怎么啦?
Nothin’.
没事
Cocaine.
古♥柯♥硷
Powdered Dilaudid, that’s what.
你发现什么? 迪洛地粉
A whole, untouched one-eighth ounce bottle of powdered D.
未开封的迪洛地粉
Should be another partially filled one in here somewhere.
应该还有才对
You see it?
找找看
No, Bob. What’s it worth? This here little bottle…
不知道,值多少? 这一小瓶
has got 840-some-odd sixteenths.
价值84O元的 乘以1O元的
And at ten dollars a sixteenth, that comes to around 8,400 dollars
一共是84OO元的
of the best goddamn pharmaceutical dope money can buy.
成药毒品价值
What a find. This here little bottle ought to last the three of us a week.
一大发现 这一小瓶能让我们三人撑一星期
I’d better take that.
给我保管
Guess we must’ve outrun that hex we had on us, eh, Bob?
你要给我们注射成果了
Sure glad we started crossroading. Bob? Let’s shoot it.
庆幸我们走道十字路口 BOB,注射吧
You gotta be careful with this stuff. It can kill you.
这东西要小心,会要你的命
Dianne, get a glass of water.
DIANE,拿针筒送
Do it slow.
慢慢来
I’ll show you how we’re gonna hide this stuff.
注射后台飘飘欲仙
Right up here.
这上面
Now, we’ll take this stuff
把这些东西
and then we’ll cross over a couple of these units
上去爬过天花扼
and stash it over somebody else’s room.
藏在别人家里
Come on. Buck up.
振作一点
So you blew it. Big deal.
搞砸了也没什么
Listen, we’re gonna go out for a couple of hours, but we’ll be back in a little bit.
我们要出去二三小时 很快就回来
What’d that son of a bitch say about me?
那王八蛋怎么说我?
He didn’t say anything about you.
他没说你什么?
Yeah, but he’s not gonna take me along any more, is he?
他不会再让我跟了,对不对?
Then one day you’ll all just drop me off somewhere and you’ll never come back.
哪天你们就把我丢在一个地方 一去不回头
Nadine, what are you talkin’ about?
NADINE,你在说什么?
Come on, honey. You’re with me. I’m not gonna leave you anywhere.
你跟我一起,我不会抛弃你
He is a goddamn…
他是可恶的毒虫、毒虫、毒虫
Shut up! …hog!
闭嘴… 猪!
Hog! Hog! Hey, shut up. Come on, honey.
安静毒虫
Hog! Don’t do that. Please, Nadine.
别去惹他,求求你
We got a good thing goin’ here.
我们有好前景
Why do you want to rock the boat?
不要破坏大局
I just can’t stand their superior ways.
我受不了他耍老大
And all that crap about hexes. You don’t believe that stuff, do you?
处罚算什么 你相信这一套吗?
Look, Nadine, I don’t know. OK?
NADINE,不要说了
I mean, all we have to do is not talk about pets and not leave any hats on any beds.
不要谈宠物不切实际的话
Now, what’s hard about that?
有什么困难?
I’m just gonna prove to all of you that a hat on a bed doesn’t mean anything.
你只是迷信 床上的帽子,宣无意义
Hey, Rick. Let’s go. Come on.
RICK,走了
I really wish you hadn’t done that.
但愿你没这么做
You’re just goin’ out with them tonight. When you come back, I’ll show all of you.
你今晚跟他们出去然后回来 破除迷信
When I come back, I don’t want to see that hat on the bed. All right, honey?
我回来之后不想看到帽子在床上
You know, Nadine, there’s just no talking to you sometimes. Fuck.
你有时很不听话
Hey, Rick. Rick. Rick.
RICK
Don’t be too aggressive, man. We’re just trying to create a diversion. OK?
别太粗鲁,只是声东击西
I don’t want anybody gettin’ hurt. OK, Bob.
别伤害任何人好
OK, babe, you all set? Yeah.
你妥当了吗?好了
Prepare to die.
准备受死
Demerol. Shit.
毒药,烂死了
This just isn’t like him.
不喜欢他
Bob is like a rabbit. In and out, and no nonsense.
BOB像只兔子 进进出出,无理取闹