Good morning.
我们可以…进去谈了吗
Shall we…? Coming along?
再见
Take care.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
– 你必须告诉皮特真♥相♥ – 不可能
– You have to tell Peter the truth. – That’s not going to happen.
他必须知道我没有撒谎
He has to know I’m not lying.
否则我就举报你
Or else I’m going to report you.
那你希望从中得到什么
And what do you hope to get out of that?
– 正义 – 好的
– Justice. – Okay.
你觉得我对你做了什么
What exactly is it you think I’ve done to you?
你是个成年人
You’re an adult.
你是什么 孩子吗
And what are you, a child?
– 我有虐待你吗 – 你是专业的 你告诉我
– Did I abuse you or? – You’re the expert. You tell me.
我是不是误解了什么
Did I misunderstand something?
– 难道那不是你想要的吗 – 不是我想要什么
– Didn’t you want it? – It’s not about what I wanted.
所发生的事情是违法的 你很清楚这一点
What happened is illegal, and you know that very well!
你应该是最清楚的
You of all people should know!
说话呀
Well?
为什么你觉得别人会相信你
Why do you think anyone will believe you?
因为这是真♥相♥
Because it’s true.
你没有立案的理由 古斯塔夫 你有吗
You haven’t got a case, Gustav. Have you?
没人会听你这种人的话 你不可信
No one’s going to listen to someone like you. You’re not credible.
我觉得你应该忘了这件事
I think you should get over this.
只要告诉你♥爸♥爸这是你编的 我们就可以继续生活了
Just tell your father you made it up, and we can all move on.
如果你没有能力做到这一点 那你就应该离得远远的
And if you’re not capable of doing that, you should stay away.
四 三 二 …
4, 3, 2 –
一…可以看了
– 1… Go ahead and look.
小狗狗
A dog!
打开…
Open…
终于来了…
Good…
开门…开门
Open the door… open the door!
我想和皮特谈谈 爸爸
I want to talk to Peter. Dad!
– 你会把女孩们吵醒的 – 闭嘴…闭嘴
– You’ll wake up the girls. – Shut up… shut up!
– 我才不管…滚开 – 不 不 不行
– I don’t give a shit… Move! – No, no, no!
– 别这样 冷静点 – 放手 放手
– Come on. Take it easy. – Let go. Let go!
放开 放开我
Let go! Let go of me.
我想和我爸爸谈 不是你 爸爸
I want to talk to my dad, not you. Dad!
– 你不能过来… – 爸爸
– Don’t you come… – Dad!
你不能过来把整个房♥子的人都吵醒 你听到了吗
Don’t you come here and wake up the entire house, do you hear?!
你♥爸♥爸再也受不了了 你明白吗
Your dad can’t take it anymore. Do you understand?
爸爸
Dad!
你♥爸♥爸再也受不了了 你明白吗
Your dad can’t take any more. Do you understand?!
你占据了太多的空间
You take up too much space.
你已经不住在这里了
You don’t live here anymore.
不是吗
Do you?
你现在该走了
You should leave now.
走啊
Go away.
亲爱的安妮 亲爱的寿星女孩
Dear Anne, dear birthday girl.
有句老话是这么说的 混乱中才有秩序
An old quote goes something like this: Out of chaos comes order.
这是对安妮和我合作的相当准确的描述
That is a fairly accurate depiction of Anne’s and my collaboration.
我想你们都可以想象角色的分配
I think you can all envision the distribution of roles.
与我们大多数人相反 你所拥有的一切都不是刚刚交给你的
Contrary to many of us, nothing you have was just handed to you.
你一直在努力让你的女儿们得到比以前更好的教育…
You have fought hard to give your girls a better upbringing than you had –
你所经历的旅程…
– and the journey you have made has
给了你非凡的洞察力和力量…
given you an insight and a strength –
你每天都会运用到你的工作中…
– that you apply to your work every day –
这对每一个有幸遇到你的人都有好处
– and which benefits everyone lucky enough to encounter you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你玩得开心吗
Are you enjoying yourself?
嗯哼
Yeah.
很好
It’s nice.
我真的很高兴你最终还是来了
I’m really glad you came after all.
这对我来说意义重大
It means a lot to me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
丽贝卡打电♥话♥来做什么
What did Rebecca want?
– 她不知道古斯塔夫在哪 – 什么意思
– She doesn’t know where Gustav is. – What do you mean?
圣诞假期之前他就不在学校了
He hasn’t been at the school since before the Christmas break.
没人见过他吗
And nobody’s seen him?
没有
No.
那她报♥警♥说他失踪了吗
Has she reported him missing?
没 还没有
No, not yet.
– 我们要让大家都回去吗 – 不 当然不用
– Should we send people home? – No. Of course not.
– 你确定 – 是的
– Are you sure? – Yes.
这是你的派对
This is your party.
– 嗨 妈妈 – 你们怎么还没走
– Hi, Mom. – Why haven’t you left yet?
我们也不知道
We don’t know.
你为什么还没走
Why haven’t you left?
斯德哥尔摩的警♥察♥打电♥话♥过来了
They called from Stockholm, the police.
他们要我过去一趟
They want me to come up.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don’t know.
– 我和你一起去 – 不用 你和女儿们待一起吧
– I’ll go with you. – No. Stay with the girls.
– 她们可以睡在… – 没必要
– They can sleep over at… – There’s no need.
我想我最好一个人去 丽贝卡也会在那
I think it’s better if I go alone. Rebecca will be there, too.
– 要我送你去机场吗 – 我叫了出租车
– Shall I drive you to the airport? – I’ve called a taxi.
– 你到了能给我打个电♥话♥吗 – 好的
– Will you call me when you get there? – Yes.
是猎人发现的他
It was a hunter who found him.
在森林深处发现的
Deep in the woods.
实际上是在小木屋那边
All the way up by the cabin, actually.
他们认为他已经在那里
They think he’s been lying there for
躺了几个月了 从下雪…
a couple of months, since the snowfall –
到雪融化消失…
– and when the snow disappeared…
也许他是冻死的
Probably he froze to death.
也许他累了…只是想休息一下 我也不知道
Maybe he got tired and… just wanted to rest. I don’t know.
我真的不知道…
I really don’t know…
也许跟毒品和酒精有关
Maybe drugs and alcohol were involved.
我们也只能等尸检结果了
We’ll have to await the autopsy results.
他们甚至认为…
They even thought that maybe he…
也许他…
…that maybe…
也许他已经不抱任何生的希望了 然后坐在那等死
That maybe he just gave up and sat down.
当他和我们住在一起的时候…古斯塔夫…
When he lived with us… Gustav…
这不是你的错
None of it was your fault.
这不是你的错 我不知道该怎么…
It wasn’t your fault. I didn’t know what to do…
住嘴
Stop!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!