I’m thinking of going to the office to fetch some papers…
你先哪儿也别去 坐下
You’re not going anywhere. Sit down.
我和古斯塔夫谈过了
I talked to Gustav.
他告诉我 他…
He told me that he…
他想去寄宿学校
He wants to go to boarding school.

Oh.
也许这是个好主意
Maybe that’s a good idea.
你真这么想吗
You think so?
嗯 如果这是他想要的话
Well, if that’s what he wants.
是的
Yes.
我告诉他…
I told him –
我很高兴终于有机会和他住在一起
– that I was very happy to finally get a chance to live with him.
我是多么想念他小时候和他在一起的日子
How much I’d missed being with him ever since he was little.
然后他就突然崩溃了
And then suddenly he broke down.
告诉了我…
And told me…
你们两个的事…
…that the two of you…
你和我儿子有一腿
…that you’ve had an affair with my son.
好的
Yes…
但这也太疯狂了吧
But that’s insane.
你不相信他 是吗
You don’t believe him, do you?
现在我不知道该相信什么
Right now I don’t know what to believe.
– 如果不是真的为什么要说出来呢 – 你还不明白吗
– Why say it if it wasn’t true? – Don’t you see?
为了引起注意 这就是原因
To get attention. That’s why.
我到底为什么要和你儿子有一腿啊
Why on earth would I want to have an affair with your son?
这是一个荒谬的指控
It’s an absurd accusation.
他告诉了我你们两个之间的细节 他不可能编造出来的
He told me details about the two of you, things he can’t have made up.
我们还没说完呢
We’re not finished yet.
我已经忍♥受了他那么多 我已经尽力对他好了…
I’ve put up with so much from him. I’ve tried to treat him well –
但我得到的回报却是这样的
– and I only get shit in return!

Hey.
但我绝不能容忍♥这样的事 我告诉你
But this I won’t stand for. I’m telling you!
– 你在干什么 – 打包行李
– What are you doing? – Packing.
我知道他过得很艰难
I know he’s had a rough time.
我知道他一直被教育要恨我 因为我从他妈妈那里偷走了他爸爸
And I know he’s been taught to hate me because I stole his dad from his mom.
别这样
Stop this.
如果他想惩罚我 我也能理解…
And I understand if he wants to punish me –
但这…这太恶心了
– but this… this is sick!
请别这样 冷静点
Please stop this. Calm down.
冷静点 我们谈谈
Calm down and let’s talk about this.
一个正常人是不会编造这些的 如果你相信他…
A normal person wouldn’t make this up. And if you believe him –
那你就不是我以为的那种人
– you’re not the man I thought you were.
你怎么敢这样 我永远都不会原谅你的
How dare you?! I’ll never forgive you for this.
我只是告诉了你古斯塔夫说的 你别这样…
I just told you what Gustav said. Please…
你宁愿相信一个你不怎么了解的男孩
And you’d rather believe a boy you don’t
也不相信你孩子的母亲吗
know than the mother of your children?
我不知道该相信什么
I don’t know what to believe!
我该相信什么
What am I to believe?
– 安妮 冷静… – 别碰我
– Anne, please calm down… – Don’t!
安妮…
Anne…
问问你儿子是谁私闯进我们家的
Ask your son who broke into our house.
什么
What?
– 是古斯塔夫吗 – 没错
– Gustav? – Yes.
但我想不让你难堪 因为我想给他第二次机会
But I spared you because I wanted to give him a second chance.
这都是为了你们俩
For the sake of both of you!
你根本不了解人们是怎么做的
You don’t understand how people work.
你根本不知道
You haven’t got a clue!
你根本看不出他在玩什么把戏
You don’t see the game he’s playing.
他想让你选择他而不是我 这样他就可以独占你了
He wants you to choose him over me so he can have you to himself.
你太容易被♥操♥纵了
You’re too easy to manipulate!
– 跟我解释一下… – 解释什么
– Just explain to me how… – Explain what?
我永远都无法让你相信这不是真的
I’ll never convince you it didn’t happen.
你已经下定决心了
You’ve already made up your mind.
我要离开几天
I’ll go away for a few days.
等我回来…
When I come back –
我要你搬出去 而且我要古斯塔夫离开
– I want you to move out, and I want Gustav gone.
拜托 我们就不能谈谈吗 没必要这么戏剧化
Please, can’t we just talk about it? There’s no need to be so dramatic.
你觉得我是个怪物
You think I’m a monster.
– 你最喜欢什么季节 – 春天 不过现在越来越热了…
– What is your favourite season? – Spring. It’s getting hotter…
– 你是谁 – 你知道的
– Who are you? – You know that.
发生在你身上最好的事情是什么
What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
我们得谈谈你在小屋里告诉我的事
We have to talk about the things you told me in the cabin.
我知道你小的时候我没有陪在你身边…
I know I wasn’t there for you when you were little –
对此我很抱歉 我理解你的愤怒 但是…
– and I’m very sorry about that, and I understand your anger, but…
丽贝卡和我离婚并不是安妮的错
It’s not Anne’s fault that Rebecca and I divorced.
我们的婚姻长♥期♥以来一直都不稳定 再耗下去我们对彼此都没有好处
Our marriage had been rocky for a long time. We were no good for each other.
我们也理解你来到这里 并且放弃熟悉一切对你来说是很难
We also understand it was hard for you to come here and leave everything.
也许我们做得还不够 让你在这里有真正有在家的感觉
And perhaps we haven’t done enough to make you feel at home here.
也许我们没有充分倾听你和你的需求
And perhaps we haven’t listened enough to you and your needs.
但我只想让你知道一件事 我们想做得更好
But I just want you to know one thing: We want to do better.
我们会一直在你身边
And we’re here for you.
这是怎么回事
What’s going on here?
你对安妮的指控是非常非常严重的
Your accusations against Anne are very, very serious.
不管你有多生气 编造这样的事情是不对的
No matter how angry you are, it’s not okay to make something like that up.
你不能对那种事撒谎
You cannot lie about something like that.
但是…爸爸我没有撒谎
But… Dad, I’m not lying.
你不打算说点什么吗
Aren’t you going to say anything?
说点什么啊
Well?
– 说话啊 – 古斯塔夫…
– Well?! – Gustav…
– 别这样 – 没事的
– Please. – It’s okay.
我知道你很难过
I understand that you’re upset.
而且你认为这一切都很难
And that you think it’s difficult.
但是这件事…
But this…
– 你为什么要这么做 – 你很清楚为什么
– Why are you doing this? – You know very well why.
不 事实上 我不知道
No, actually, I don’t.
这是…
This is…
你们两个都疯了吗
Have you become completely deranged, both of you?
你们骗了我们
You have lied to us.
你偷了我们的东西 但我们受够了
You’ve stolen from us, but enough is enough.
我们是一家人 古斯塔夫 我们必须互相信任
We’re a family, Gustav, and we have to be able to trust each other.
如果我们不能 你就不能住在这里 就是这么简单
And if we can’t, you can’t live here. It’s as simple as that.
那你觉得我们应该怎么继续
So how do you think we should move on from here?
你有什么需求吗
What are your needs?
都可以和我说
Talk to me.
说话啊
Say something!
古斯塔夫…
Gustav…
他不能再继续住在这了
He can’t stay here any longer.
– 我们得走了 范妮 – 不要走
– We have to leave now, Fanny. – No.
我们还是可以去学校看古斯塔夫的
We can go visit Gustav at the school.
我不要
No!
别闹 快点
Yes. Come on.
– 范妮 – 去妈妈那儿
– Fanny. – Go to Mom.
你想要点什么吗
Is there anything you’d like?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我只是问你需要什么吗
I just asked if you needed anything.
不用了
No.
– 嗨 萨拉 – 嗨
– Hi, Sara. – Hi.
我只是想顺便过来看看
I just wanted to stop by with these.
你为什么送我花
Why are you giving me flowers?
我只是想谢谢你帮助我
I just want to thank you for helping me.
应该做的
But of course.
你♥爸♥爸怎么样了
How is your dad?
在他康复之前 我将和一个寄养家庭住在一起
I’m going to live with a foster family until he gets better.
– 他们看起来人还不错 – 听起来不错
– They seem okay nice. – That sounds great.
也许有一天我会给你打电♥话♥告诉你我过得怎么样
Maybe I’ll call you some day to tell you how I’m doing.
那我等你电♥话♥
I’d really like that.
– 再见 – 再见 拜
– See you. – See you. Bye.
– 还有圣诞快乐… – 谢谢
– And merry Christmas… – Thank you.
早上好
Good morning.
对于处罚和所有方面 这可能看起来都太苛刻了
It can seem extremely harsh with the discipline and all.
– 但我相信你会发现… – 嗨
– But I’m sure you’ll find… – Hi.
早上好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!