– so I can reach you. Get a grip, please.
好吧 剩下的都交给你清理了
Here. You can clean up the rest of it.
五 六 七 八…
…5, 6, 7, 8 –
九 十 十一 十二…
– 9, 10, 11, 12 –
十三 十四…
– 13, 14…
快跑
Run!
弗丽达输了
Frida in the can!
快跑 古斯塔夫 快
Run! Gustav, hurry!
好吧 一 二 三…
Okay. 1, 2, 3 –
四 五 六 七 八…
– 4, 5, 6, 7, 8…

Hi.
– 需要帮忙吗 – 是的 我想找台电脑
– Do you need any help? – Yes, I’m looking for a computer.
– 是某种专用电脑吗 – 不是 要那种全能型的…
– Any particular computer? – No, as long as it’s all-around…
是做繁重的工作用还是…
For heavy work or…
不是 是要…性能非常好的
No, it just has to be… really good.
好的 了解
Good. Yes.
用来做学校作业之类的
It’s for school assignments and such.
这个多少钱
How much is this one?
我给古斯塔夫买♥♥了一台新电脑
I bought Gustav a new computer.
– 为什么 – 他需要一些合适的设备
– Why? – He needed some proper equipment.
有问题吗
Is that a problem?
没有
No.
现在只要他一开学
Now he doesn’t have any excuse for not doing his homework.
那么他就没有任何借口不做作业了
Once he starts school.
但或许我们应该先讨论一下
But maybe we could’ve discussed it.
我给你儿子买♥♥一台新电脑怎么会是个问题呢
How can it be a problem that I buy your son a new computer?
这就是我想说的 他是我儿子 也许我想参与其中呢
That’s my point. He’s my son. Maybe I wanted to be a part of it.
我也应该请求你的允许为他做饭和洗衣服…
Should I also ask your permission to cook for him and do his laundry –
还是只是为了好玩呀
– or is it just when it comes to the fun stuff?
不 不是…
No, no…
好吧…你可真是太好了
Right… It was very kind of you.
我是认真的 你真的…
I mean that. It was…
你真的太好了
It was nice of you.
抱歉
Forgive me.
我能试试吗
Can I try?
过来
Come here.
不 不 不
No, no, no…
– 在这儿不行 – 为什么
– Not here. – Why not?
– 我们会吵醒他们的 – 那又怎样
– We’ll wake them up. – And so what?
我说了 别在这儿 我们会吵醒孩子们的
I said, not here. We’ll wake up the kids.
我们上楼到床上去 快 快 快
Let’s go upstairs. Let’s go to bed. Go, go, go.
快上去
Come on.
搞什么
What the hell?!
他说我把他出♥卖♥♥♥给了社会福利机构
He said I had ratted him out to the social services.
不然的话他们也就不会再次监视我们了
Otherwise they wouldn’t have begun monitoring us again.
我告诉他我什么都没说 但他不相信我
I told him I hadn’t said anything, but he didn’t believe me.
然后他抓住我 我就跑了
Then he grabbed me and then I just ran.
他经常打你吗
Does he do this often? Hit you?
他喝酒的时候就会变得很不好
He’s not nice when he drinks.
他经常喝酒吗
Does he drink a lot?
每天都喝吗
Every day?
我必须上报这件事情 你知道的 不是吗
I have to report this. You know that, don’t you?
他不是故意的
He didn’t do it on purpose.
我知道 但我必须上报
I know. But I have to report it.
他不是故意的
He didn’t do it on purpose.
好的 我知道
No, I know.
但我必须通知相关机构
But I have to inform the authorities.
我现在想回家了
I want to go home now.
– 我今天不能让你回家 – 我现在就想回家
– I can’t let you go home today. – I want to go home now.
– 我明白 萨拉… – 让我出去
– I understand, Sara… – So let me out!
– 萨拉 这是为了你好 – 你不能替我做决定
– Sara, it’s for your own good. – You don’t get to decide for me.
– 我现在就要走 – 我知道 但我的职责是…
– I want to go now. – I know, but it’s my duty to…
我要回家
I want to go home!
我们这就走了
We’ll be on our way now.
– 你给我们打电♥话♥是对的 – 保重 萨拉
– You were right to call us. – Take care, Sara.

Bye.
他说 让我们都挪一个地方吧
He said, “let’s all move one place on.”
就在他说话的时候 周围瞬间开始移♥动♥了
And instantly moved on as he spoke.
爱丽丝是唯一一个比以前糟糕得多的人…
Alice was the only one a good deal worse off than before –
因为三月兔刚把牛奶罐打翻到他的盘子里
– as the March Hare had just tipped over the milk jug into his plate.
爱丽丝尽量不去惹睡鼠 问道 我不明白…
Alice tried not to offend the Dormouse and asked, “I don’t understand…”
好的
Okay.

Bye.
你好
Hello.
哦 不…不 不
Oh no…. no, no.
为什么天气这么好你们还待在家里
Why are you inside on a beautiful day?
妈妈呢
Where’s Mom?
– 嘿 妈妈呢 – 我们不知道
– Hey, where’s Mom? – We don’t know.
你提早回来了
You’re home early.
我无法集中精神 所以准备休息一天
I couldn’t concentrate so I took the rest of the day off.
来吧 女孩们
Come along, girls.
阳光明媚 空气清新 我们出去走走吧
The sun’s shining. Fresh air! Let’s go.
– 你是谁 – 你知道的
– Who are you? – You know that.
发生在你身上最好的事情是什么
What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
有了女儿们
Having the girls.
最糟糕的呢
And the worst?
失去了我的父亲
Losing my dad.
– 他死的时候你多大 – 十一岁
– How old were you when he died? – 11.
他心脏不好
He had a weak heart.
谁是你最好的朋友
Who is your best friend?
莉娜 我妹妹
Lina, my sister.
你最大的恐惧是什么
What is your biggest fear?
所有的一切都消失不见
That everything will disappear.
你最喜欢的菜是什么
What is your favourite dish?
– 奶酪 – 奶酪不是菜
– Cheese. – Cheese isn’t a dish.
这取决于你吃了多少
Depends on how much you eat.
如果你只能带一样东西到一个荒岛上…
If you only could bring one thing to a deserted island –
你会带什么
– what would you bring?
一样东西吗
One thing?
火柴
Matches.
聪明
Clever.
你第一次发生性关系是和谁
Who was the first person you had sex with?
– 你是逢人都这么问吗 – 你必须回答所有的问题
– Do you ask everyone that? – You have to answer all questions.
一个本不该出现的人
Someone it shouldn’t have been.

Who?
我不想谈这个
I don’t want to talk about it.
为什么不想
Why not?
因为…
Because…
有时候发生的和永远不会发生的是一回事
Sometimes what happens and what must never happen are the same thing.
就像你和我
Like you and me?
这很有趣
This was fun.
我得去接孩子们了
I have to pick up the girls.
– 接下来你想打开哪些 – 我们把这些打开
– Which ones do you want to open next? – We’ll open these ones.
好激动呀
Exciting!
– 我们只知道它们是件好东西 – 是的 因为它们不像是柔软的东西
– We just know they’re gonna be good. – Yes, because they’re not soft.
太好了
Cool!
– 他们会喷水 – 是的 是喷水枪
– They shoot water! – Yes, it’s water blasters.
– 太棒了 – 太好了
– Awesome. – So nice!
– 妈妈 我们现在可以试试吗 – 你不想打开剩下的吗
– Mom, can we try them now? – Don’t you want to open the rest?
– 以后再拆吧 – 求你了 妈妈
– Afterwards. – Please, Mama!
好吧 我去装点水
Okay. I’ll get some water.
生日快乐 生日快乐
Happy birthday. Happy birthday.
– 嘿 – 嘿
– Hey. – Hey.
– 现在不行 – 没事的…
– Not now. – Come on…
不能在这
Not here.
– 怎么了 – 我说了别在这儿
– What’s up? – Not here, I said!
– 你要走了 – 是的
– You’re leaving? – Yes.
– 为什么 – 你说呢
– Why? – Why do you think?
别走
Please don’t.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
– 你在干什么 – 没什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!