– Have you been out? – I guess you could say that.
我们只是在一起玩了一会儿 你知道的…
We’ve just been hanging out a little, you know…
对不起 我不知道你还没睡…
I’m sorry. I didn’t know that you were up and…
不 没事 我只是在工作而已
No, no, I was just working.
好吧 那么 你好 再见 我们也不想打扰你 所以…
Okay, then. Hello and goodbye. We don’t want to disturb you, so…
– 然后你做了什么 – 我把椅子扔到了窗户上
– And then what do you do? – I throw the chair at the window.
– 为什么 – 我想离开那里
– Why? – I want to get out of there.
那你为什么不把窗户打开
So why don’t you just open the window?
它被闩上了
It’s bolted.
– 那为什么不走门 -门被锁了
– Why not use the door then? – It’s locked.
所以你的养父母锁上了窗户
So, your foster parents have bolted the window
也锁上了门 对吧
and locked the door, correct?
是的
Yes.
当你的养父最终开门的时候 你做了什么
What do you do then, when your foster father eventually opens the door?
我不小心推了他一把
I accidentally push him.
你为什么要那么做
Why do you do that?
我只是想离开那里
I just want to get away from there.
谢谢
Thank you.
– 已经很晚了 – 我得为明天做准备
– That was late. – I had to prepare stuff for tomorrow.
– 我还没写完呢 – 你确定吗
– I’m not quite finished here. – Are you sure?
我刚刚在我答应要写的文章上有了新突破
I just had a breakthrough on the article I have promised to write.
你可以在周末写完
You can finish it during the weekend.
不行 我还得去开会
I can’t, I’m going on a conference.
– 是吗 – 日历上写着呢
– You are? – It’s in the calendar.
哦 我没注意到
Oh, I didn’t notice.
看看这个 让我把它洗一下
Look at this. Let me just rinse it.
我找到了个东西 一个贝壳
I found something! A shell!
– 不 这只是根树枝 – 那里
– No, it was just a twig. – There!
– 那里 那里 那里 – 你找了什么
– There, there, there! – What did you find?
– 你不去游泳吗 – 不 我还有事要做
– Aren’t you going to swim? – No, I have stuff to do.
你真无聊
Boring.
看看我们能找到什么
Let’s see what we can find.
– 找白色的贝壳 – 还有蛤
– Look for the white shells. – And clams!
– 你是要去游泳吗 – 是的 我想我会游一会儿
– Are you going for a swim? – Yes, I thought I would.
你从来不游泳
You never go swimming.
她是睡死了吗
Is she completely out?
你想念斯德哥尔摩吗
Do you miss Stockholm?
想…也不想
Yes… and no.
如果你愿意 可以邀请别人来家里玩
Feel free to invite people to come and visit, if you like.
我没有那么多朋友
I don’t have that many friends.
好吧
Right.
我也是
Me neither.
你在哪里纹的这些
Where do you get those done?
– 这些吗 – 是的
– These? – Yes.
这里和那里 我认识一个人 他认识一个人…
Here and there. I know someone who knows someone…
– 这个是我自己纹的 – 我不知道现在还有人自己纹身
– I did these myself. – I didn’t know people still do that.
当然有
Sure.
很简单的
It’s easy.
– 我可以给你纹一个 – 算了 我不要
– I can make one on you. – No. I’m not having any.
– 为什么 – 我就是不想纹身
– Why not? – I’m just not.
它们只是皮肤而已
It’s just skin.
如果我想要纹身 我早就纹了
If I wanted a tattoo, I could’ve gotten one a long time ago.
还是不了
No.
我能看看你的胳膊吗
Can I take a look at your arm?
我能看看你的胳膊吗
Can I see your arm?
是的 很好 就在这纹一个 很小的一个
Yes, perfect. Right here. A tiny one.
不 这里不行
No. Not there.
– 好吧 那纹哪里 – 哪儿也不纹
– Okay. Where then? – Nowhere!
再高一点 别动 就在这
A bit higher up. Hang on. Right there.
纹个世界上最小的纹身
The world’s smallest tattoo.
算了吧
Forget it.
你刚刚说纹在哪儿来着
Where, did you say?
– 你喜欢吗 – 嗯
– Do you like it? – Mm.
谢谢
Thanks.
– 那就这样了 – 就这样了
– That was that. – That was that.
我把这个拿出去
I’ll just take this out.
啊 该死…
Argh, damn it…
不管怎样 我们说的是湖边成千上万的死蟾蜍
Anyway, we’re talking thousands of dead toads by this lake.
它们都爆裂了
And they’ve all exploded.
是由湖底的爆♥炸♥引起的吗
Caused by an explosion down the lake?
– 不 – 不是 听我说
– No. – No. Listen instead.
– 我有在听 – 首先他们怀疑是病毒
– I am! – First, they suspected a virus.
来自附近骑术学校的一些南美马匹身上的病毒
Coming from some South American horses at the nearby riding school.
但是后来一位生物学家研究发现…
But then a biologist took a look into it and discovered –
每只蟾蜍背上都有一个小小的洞…
– that on the back of each toad there was a tiny, tiny hole –
所有蟾蜍的肝脏都不见了
– and that all the toads were missing their liver.
– 所以这是一场蟾蜍大屠♥杀♥吗 – 肝脏是从体内排出的吗
– So it was simply a toad massacre? – The liver was ejected from the body?
不 它不是被排出去的 是被拿掉了
No, it wasn’t ejected. It was taken out.
– 谁拿的 – 好吃吗
– By whom? – Is it a delicacy?
– 谁会想吃那个 – 也许是鸟
– Who’d want to eat that? – Birds, maybe?
没错 鸟
Exactly. A bird.
– 我说的对吗 – 哪种鸟
– Am I right? – But which bird?
– 这不是一般的鸟… – 这一定是非常…
– It’s not just any bird… – It must be a very…
好极了
Alright!
是乌鸦
A crow!
– 嘿 – 嘿
– Hey. – Hey.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
当然
Sure.
– 想上去打个招呼吗 – 如果可以的话 我还是算了吧
– Want to come up and say hi? – I’d rather not, if that’s okay.
好吧 我不怪你
Sure, I don’t blame you.
你要去哪儿 如果你不介意我问的话
Where are you off to? If you don’t mind me asking.
我要出去抽根烟
I’m going out for cigarettes.
你要一起吗
Would you like to come?
如果你不介意我问的话 会很有趣的
If you don’t mind me asking. It’s going to be a lot of fun.
好的
Yes.
你开玩笑吧 你还有很多客人呢
Are you kidding? You have people over!
是的
Yeah.
你和阿曼达怎么样了
How are things with Amanda?
什么 那不是她的名字吗 是安妮塔 还是阿马利亚
What? Isn’t that her name? Anita? Amalie?
– 安娜 还是安东尼呀 – 不是
– Anna? Anthony? – No.
她的名字是阿曼达
Her name is Amanda.
只是…你说话的方式
It was just… the way you said it.
她人好吗
Is she nice?
很好 她人很好
Yes, she’s nice.
她人非常好
She’s very nice.
那么 她是你的女朋友还是什么
So, is she your girlfriend or what?
还是什么 是什么意思
What does ‘or what’ mean?
或者她不是做女朋友的料吗
Or maybe she’s not girlfriend material?
什么样的女孩不是做女朋友的料啊
What kind of girl isn’t girlfriend material?
– 我想你知道 – 你觉得呢
– I think you know. – You think?
– 那你怎么样 – 我和皮特吗
– How about you? – Me and Peter?
我们很好
We’re fine.
– 是吗 – 我觉得你并不想听这些
– Yeah? – I doubt you want to hear about that.
我的话就很不想听到我妈妈和她的那些事…
I for sure didn’t want to hear about my Mom and her…
– 她有很多男人吗 – 是的
– Did she have many men? – Yep.
– 那你呢 – 我吗
– And you? – Me?
这很难说
That’s hard to say.
我可没有你那么活跃
I probably wasn’t quite as active as you.
我得走了
I’ve gotta go.
去找阿曼达吧
Amanda.
是安东尼
Anthony.
嗯 谢谢你的酒以及其他的一切
Well, thanks for the drink and everything.
家里见
See you at home.
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
他们已经走了吗
Did they leave already?
我试着联♥系♥你 但是你的手♥机♥在这 你去哪了
I tried to get hold of you, but your phone was here. Where were you?
– 我只是出去走走 – 走走吗
– I just went for a walk. – A walk?
我们这里有客人 你知道这有多无礼吗
We had guests here! Do you know how disrespectful that is?
不只是对我 而是对他们 知道吗
Not just towards me, but to them! Well?
我快担心死了 至少下次带上你的手♥机♥…
And I was worried sick! At least take your phone with you next time –
这样我就可以联♥系♥到你了 请记住咯